Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tucker Carlson’s top writer resigns over his racist online posting

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I read some of the things he posted under a pseudonym, and they are incredibly racist and sexist.

(07-11-2020, 03:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I read some of the things he posted under a pseudonym, and they are incredibly racist and sexist.

Between Neff and Miller, Trumpers have allowed themselves to be fit for a bit and bridle and led about by some very hateful racists.

Weren't you complaining about misleading titles the other day?

Your headline implies Tucker Carlson was the poster.

Anywho, I know Tucker's truth telling drives you people absolutely nuts.

(07-11-2020, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Weren't you complaining about misleading titles the other day?

Hahaha it doesn’t imply anything. It literally says top writer.

Also, Tucker said you would be stupid to not wear a mask in March. Now, once his fan base became very opposed to masks, he changed his tune. You act like Tucker is different than every other talking head on Fox or CNN. News flash dude, they’re all terrible.

Yea no defending those statement glad he was let go but it just shows how dangerous the anonymity of online posting can be.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-11-2020, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Weren't you complaining about misleading titles the other day?

It says Tucker Carlson's writer to those of us with reading comprehension

(07-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Hahaha it doesn’t imply anything. It literally says top writer.

Also, Tucker said you would be stupid to not wear a mask in March. Now, once his fan base became very opposed to masks, he changed his tune. You act like Tucker is different than every other talking head on Fox or CNN. News flash dude, they’re all terrible.

They are all entertainers and nothing else. It’s funny that people take these entertainers seriously.

(07-11-2020, 03:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 03:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I read some of the things he posted under a pseudonym, and they are incredibly racist and sexist.

Between Neff and Miller, Trumpers have allowed themselves to be fit for a bit and bridle and led about by some very hateful racists.

Well LBJ....  nevermind.

(07-11-2020, 08:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha it doesn’t imply anything. It literally says top writer.

They are all entertainers and nothing else. It’s funny that people take these entertainers seriously.

Yes. Funny, and sad.
At least John Stewart and Trevor Noah come out and tell you that they're just entertainers.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 10:14 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(07-11-2020, 07:46 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Yea no defending those statement glad he was let go but it just shows how dangerous the anonymity of online posting can be.

Better suck up to the mods now before your ID is released.

Did I ever mention how awesome a name DragonFury is? I mean, who wouldn't want to be called that!

(07-11-2020, 08:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 08:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: They are all entertainers and nothing else. It’s funny that people take these entertainers seriously.

Yes. Funny, and sad.
At least John Stewart and Trevor Noah come out and tell you that they're just entertainers.

I wish John Stewart still had the show, at least he was kind of nuetral. I am not as familiar with Trevor Noah, but Colbert and Oliver are so far to the left I just consider them more of MSM. Its funny when people tell me that the comedians are the least biased news, maybe 10 years ago.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Real comedy is still relatively unbiased. You should YouTube Andrew Schultz. He does a monologs that is really good at roasting both sides.