Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Washington Scandal

News is going to be breaking any day now but here’s what I found.

According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:
Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.

Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country

Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since

Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders

Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So what's the problem?

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 01:36 PM by The Drifter.)

Ex-Washington player Josh Norman tweets cryptic message about team's 'dark' past amid bombshell report rumors

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washingto...ell-report

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washingto...ell-coming
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Paying off the refs?
FFS!
Ban them for life. All of them.

Is this why Myles Jack was ruled down?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-16-2020, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: News is going to be breaking any day now but here’s what I found.

According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.

Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country

Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since

Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults

"any day now" It was supposed to drop Tuesday. Now today...
still nothing... wonder what the hold up is. Lack of corroborating evidence perhaps? Lack of true sources?
I mean, it is the WaPo afterall.

Some of this stuff is a nothing burger. Dan Snyder does drugs and alcohol? Who's business is that of anyone's?
Snyder paid off refs? And still hasn't won more games? I'd be asking for a refund.

Pimping out cheerleaders to STH? Really? And it's been kept under wraps for this long by the cheerleaders and STHs? Okay, can't wait to see that proof.

I'm sure the twittersphere is ablaze with rumors of what the report will be. I'm guessing it's a much more watered down version of this. 
Paying cheerleaders on the side to do some nude photo shoots doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility I suppose. Parties with booze and drugs, sure, rich people gonna rich.
The thing about Kapri Bibbs is kinda laughable. Dude got benched because he wasn't very good. As evidenced by his back up journeyman career.

I hope for selfish reasoning that Jay Gruden didn't do most of this stuff. I am looking forward to an offense with him at the helm.

If there is a shred of evidence to some of the more serious rumors, I could see it being very bad for Jay's immediate future as a coach anywhere in the NFL and Dan Snyder will perhaps even be forced to sell the team, a la Jerry Richardson and Donald Sterling.

2020 just keeps getting more and more interesting though, don't it?

Ummm, wasn't this story reported back in 2018 and subsequently denied by the former cheerleaders?

And is it odd that I really though Cleat was proposing the new team name with this thread?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 05:38 PM by Cleatwood.)

(07-16-2020, 01:50 PM)Kane Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: News is going to be breaking any day now but here’s what I found.

"any day now" It was supposed to drop Tuesday. Now today...
still nothing... wonder what the hold up is. Lack of corroborating evidence perhaps? Lack of true sources?
I mean, it is the WaPo afterall.

Some of this stuff is a nothing burger. Dan Snyder does drugs and alcohol? Who's business is that of anyone's?
Snyder paid off refs? And still hasn't won more games? I'd be asking for a refund.

Pimping out cheerleaders to STH? Really? And it's been kept under wraps for this long by the cheerleaders and STHs? Okay, can't wait to see that proof.

I'm sure the twittersphere is ablaze with rumors of what the report will be. I'm guessing it's a much more watered down version of this. 
Paying cheerleaders on the side to do some nude photo shoots doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility I suppose. Parties with booze and drugs, sure, rich people gonna rich.
The thing about Kapri Bibbs is kinda laughable. Dude got benched because he wasn't very good. As evidenced by his back up journeyman career.

I hope for selfish reasoning that Jay Gruden didn't do most of this stuff. I am looking forward to an offense with him at the helm.

If there is a shred of evidence to some of the more serious rumors, I could see it being very bad for Jay's immediate future as a coach anywhere in the NFL and Dan Snyder will perhaps even be forced to sell the team, a la Jerry Richardson and Donald Sterling.

2020 just keeps getting more and more interesting though, don't it?
It was just posted. In case you were curious. I’m not a post member so I can’t open the article but it just dropped. Starts with 15 sexual abuse cases.

(07-16-2020, 01:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: So what's the problem?
Serious? Paying off refs?

Is anyone a member of the post? Why would they put this under a subscription portion. It’s only a matter of time before it breaks on ESPN or tmz

(07-16-2020, 06:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Is anyone a member of the post? Why would they put this under a subscription portion. It’s only a matter of time before it breaks on ESPN or tmz
To make money?

This just makes me respect Jay Gruden even more. What a boss.

(07-16-2020, 06:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Is anyone a member of the post? Why would they put this under a subscription portion. It’s only a matter of time before it breaks on ESPN or tmz
To make money?

I get it. For me, I don’t purchase things like that out of principle, but there is always people willing to waste money for a story that is going to break in a few anyway.

It's broken, but right now it's just about sexual harassment of 15 women. Right now probably just getting Snyder to sell. He changes the name, so the new owner isn't blamed and can take over without the PR issues.

(07-16-2020, 07:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's broken, but right now it's just about sexual harassment of 15 women. Right now probably just getting Snyder to sell. He changes the name, so the new owner isn't blamed and can take over without the PR issues.

Yeah I didn’t see anything about a love triangle of our oc, a rb, and cheerleaders. Maybe there is still more to come

I can't see the actual report but according to news outlets that had read the report, it was all about front office misconduct. Gruden was never mentioned and they said there was nothing that directly implicated Snyder.

Fifteen women allege sexual harassment by members of Washington NFL team in bombshell report
More than a dozen victims detailed several inappropriate experiences they had at Redskins Park

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/fifte...ll-report/
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(07-16-2020, 08:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Fifteen women allege sexual harassment by members of Washington NFL team in bombshell report
More than a dozen victims detailed several inappropriate experiences they had at Redskins Park

This article includes some other allegations made. Fortunately, Gruden hasn't been mentioned in either article.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washingto...llegations

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 09:48 PM by Kane.)

(07-16-2020, 09:09 PM)Predator Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 08:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Fifteen women allege sexual harassment by members of Washington NFL team in bombshell report

This article includes some other allegations made. Fortunately, Gruden hasn't been mentioned in either article.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washingto...llegations

Soooooo the internet officially went off the deep end and wasn't even close to the truth. Go figure. Y'all keep on twittering though. They love all that traffic. Hahaha

Just as I figured. This story wasn't much. (Not that sexual harrassment is okay, but reports of prostitution rings is much worse) Bad look, sure but Dan Snyder ain't ever looked good. Most Skin fans have longed for him to sell.
This ain't gonna do it.

More fake news from our resident minivan driver, except now he is dragging it outside the political forum.

But really, the Washington Scandal does have a nice distinctive ring to it.