Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Washington Scandal

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 06:33 AM by The Real Marty.)

(07-16-2020, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: News is going to be breaking any day now but here’s what I found.

According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:
Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.

Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country

Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since

Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders

Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI

Where did you get the allegation that Snyder and other owners paid off refs?  Surely that came from somewhere and you didn't just make it up.  Where did you get that allegation?  It's not in the Washington Post article.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-17-2020, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: News is going to be breaking any day now but here’s what I found.

According to insiders and anonymous Washington Post employees, the article will allege that:
Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.

Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country

Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since

Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders

Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI

Where did you get the allegation that Snyder and other owners paid off refs?  Surely that came from somewhere and you didn't just make it up.  Where did you get that allegation?  It's not in the Washington Post article.
It was on a reddit forum that my buddy sent me. 

The information I posted is all over the Internet. Easy to find.

(07-16-2020, 11:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: More fake news from our resident minivan driver, except now he is dragging it outside the political forum.
Hahaha whatever you say big guy.

And it’s a Honda Pilot.

(07-17-2020, 07:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Where did you get the allegation that Snyder and other owners paid off refs?  Surely that came from somewhere and you didn't just make it up.  Where did you get that allegation?  It's not in the Washington Post article.
It was on a reddit forum that my buddy sent me. 

You saw it on a Reddit forum and then you posted it here as if it was true?  

You really need to be more responsible than that.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 08:02 AM by Cleatwood.)

(07-17-2020, 07:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 07:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: It was on a reddit forum that my buddy sent me. 

You saw it on a Reddit forum and then you posted it here as if it was true?  

Did I say all of it was true?

I simply found something that looked interesting (some of it was true) and posted it. Just like 98% of the people on this board.

And to be clear, that information has been all over the Internet and not just Reddit. More information will be coming out after some of those NDAs get tossed out.

(07-17-2020, 08:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 07:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You saw it on a Reddit forum and then you posted it here as if it was true?  

Did I say all of it was true?

I simply found something that looked interesting (some of it was true) and posted it. Just like 98% of the people on this board.

The idea that NFL owners would be paying off refs is preposterous.  But I suppose it fits in with today's conspiracy-driven internet.   

Anyway, I like the response of one Redskins front office person who, when asked about that rumor, laughed and said, 

"If we did, we need to get our money back."  

Their name for now is Washington Football Team.

lol.

I kind of like it. Traditional feel.

Of course, a group of people will continue to hate it. You can't please the un-pleasable.

(07-23-2020, 12:36 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Their name for now is Washington Football Team.

lol.

Temporary, but humorously generic. While watching the Football Team you can enjoy one of these from the concessions stand.

[Image: 6cdf39bee7cbc8e3785a20cdd9dc17a8.jpg]

Rob Lowe knew before anyone

[Image: ccelebritiesrob-lowe-nfl-hat-880x660.jpg]

(07-23-2020, 03:44 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 12:36 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Their name for now is Washington Football Team.

lol.

Temporary, but humorously generic. While watching the Football Team you can enjoy one of these from the concessions stand.

[Image: 6cdf39bee7cbc8e3785a20cdd9dc17a8.jpg]

White Privilege Beer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I actually like it.

[Image: Edn6inoXsAE_gNc?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Edn6insWoAAYg7E?format=jpg&name=large]