Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DHS patrolling Portland in unmarked vans

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal...rotesters/

Federal agents in unmarked vehicles are arresting people without explanation and without identifying themselves.

The mayor and governor in Portland have demanded this stop immediately.

Interim head of DHS says they need to do this to restore law and order, but, when asked, the only example of recent "lawlessness" is graffiti.

What's going on here?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hahaha maybe Trump has declared double-secret martial law.

(07-17-2020, 08:54 AM)mikesez Wrote: https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal...rotesters/

Federal agents in unmarked vehicles are arresting people without explanation and without identifying themselves.

The mayor and governor in Portland have demanded this stop immediately.

Interim head of DHS says they need to do this to restore law and order, but, when asked, the only example of recent "lawlessness" is graffiti.

What's going on here?

What's going on in Portland? Maybe you should turn on the news (non-left version of it).

So one guy says he was “arrested“ but there are no records or eyewitnesses and his sidekick provides video with narration only. Hmmm...

(07-17-2020, 09:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: So one guy says he was “arrested“ but there are no records or eyewitnesses and his sidekick provides video with narration only. Hmmm...

Valid point.

Oregon Public Broadcasting is federally funded...

(07-17-2020, 09:43 AM)mikesez Wrote: Oregon Public Broadcasting is federally funded...

Yes, but all they're reporting right now is that there is an allegation.  That is true.  The question is, is the allegation itself true.

Is there a limit on how many fake threads one person can post before being warned?

(07-17-2020, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is there a limit on how many fake threads one person can post before being warned?

Why? Are you thinking about posting another fake thread?

(07-17-2020, 10:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is there a limit on how many fake threads one person can post before being warned?

Why? Are you thinking about posting another fake thread?

Burn!

I am proud of you for calling your boy Cleatwood on his fake news Redskins report. You are turning a corner. I can feel it.

(07-17-2020, 10:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 10:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Why? Are you thinking about posting another fake thread?

Burn!

I am proud of you for calling your boy Cleatwood on his fake news Redskins report. You are turning a corner. I can feel it.
*Washington Sports Team

Also, why you worried about me? Lol

On a side note, has anyone watched the series Portlandia ? It's quirky but kind of funny after you get your blood alcohol content over 0.20 --- my wife doesn't care for the show. The basis of the show is centered around "spoofing the city's reputation for as a haven for eccentric hipsters"

(07-17-2020, 10:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: On a  side note, has anyone watched the series Portlandia ?  It's quirky but kind of funny after you get your blood alcohol content over 0.20   --- my wife doesn't care for the show.  The basis of the show is centered around "spoofing the city's reputation for as a haven for eccentric hipsters"

I watched 2 episodes.  I thought it was funny and original.  For some reason, I only watched those 2 episodes.

You should make a thread about your guy Jim Jordan

If I was some sort of coup-planning wacko at DHS, street protests in Portland wouldn't be the battle I'd pick. I mean Seattle had much bigger disturbances recently.
The story seemed credible because local officials commented on it as if it were true.
It could be that the dudes in camo and unmarked vans are actually some sort of non government militia.
Or it could be that none of this actually happened.

(07-17-2020, 11:10 AM)JackCity Wrote:

You should make a thread about your guy Jim Jordan

What’s the deal with Jim Jordan?

(07-17-2020, 12:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 11:10 AM)JackCity Wrote: You should make a thread about your guy Jim Jordan

just found out Stroudcrowd is a big fan of his is all

(07-17-2020, 12:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 11:10 AM)JackCity Wrote: You should make a thread about your guy Jim Jordan

This guy JackCity fantasizes about Jim Jordan pinning him to the mat wearing wrestling gear. It's kind of disturbing.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 01:34 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

StroudCrowd1 setup for watching the Fox Evening Lineup (Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham)

[Image: 0fb3afa6eaacf379b1c7d66d68599ab2.jpg]

(07-17-2020, 01:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: StroudCrowd1 setup for watching the Fox Evening Lineup (Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham)

[Image: 0fb3afa6eaacf379b1c7d66d68599ab2.jpg]

Pretty much.