Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do they teach?

Came up in another thread so lets discuss here.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2020, 03:42 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-25-2020, 03:30 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Came up in another thread so lets discuss here.

There are certain counties here in Florida that are reflective of a failed educational system (including parents being #1 to blame).  Luckily, we're in St John's County, which has one of the top High School educational systems in the state.

Check it out 

St John's County #4
Pinellas County #23 (where this was filmed)
Duval County #39

If you're looking to draw a comparison between Pinellas and Duval, it looks like these kids may have a much higher educational level on a whole.  Very sad indeed.  Definitely not a good look for Pinellas and Duval County

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/sea...s/florida/

Antifa at the beach?

(08-25-2020, 03:30 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Came up in another thread so lets discuss here.

At least most of them were too stupid to know what month, date, or even day of the week we vote on. Hopefully they don't find out.

(08-25-2020, 03:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

At least most of them were too stupid to know what month, date, or even day of the week we vote on. Hopefully they don't find out.

That and hopefully they don't find out how to breed.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Think about where you let your children be educated folks.

That's a funny video, but if you interview a thousand people, it would be pretty easy to edit together all the idiots and make it seem like everyone is an idiot.

(08-27-2020, 10:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

That's a funny video, but if you interview a thousand people, it would be pretty easy to edit together all the idiots and make it seem like everyone is an idiot.

Quit apologizing for millennials.

(08-27-2020, 11:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 10:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's a funny video, but if you interview a thousand people, it would be pretty easy to edit together all the idiots and make it seem like everyone is an idiot.

Quit apologizing for millennials.

Those aren't Millennials, the youngest Millenials are now 24 years old. Those are Gen Z.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

" I'm going to get rid of it".
Results of the public education system. My God folks. Take your children out of public schools.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 12:00 PM by homebiscuit.)

I could only handle about 45 seconds of watching that.

(09-15-2020, 10:36 AM)Jagwired Wrote: " I'm going to get rid of it".
Results of the public education system. My God folks. Take your children out of public schools.

Those are liberals in a nutshell. Stupid idiots that think they are right by default. They don't know how to discuss and backup a position, so if you challenge them they only know how to yell. They have only had yes people around them their entire life telling them how great they are and haven't had anyone tell them no.

I loved "debating", really arguing if you asked my parents, and backing my point up even as a kid. These kids have never done any of that.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Made it to 1:12. Proud of myself for trying.

Click forward to the second idiot. She's a real doozy.

Really easy to label an entire group of people based on 5 people interviewed, isn't it guys?

(09-15-2020, 05:12 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Really easy to label an entire group of people based on 5 people interviewed, isn't it guys?

Pretty much.  I deal with people in that demographic on a daily basis, though they are military.  It doesn't matter if they are enlisted (no college education indoctrination) or officers (formally educated indoctrinated).  They all pretty much know so much that isn't so.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Just remember, they chant "Black Lives Matter" while celebrating the 19 million abortions of black children at the 80% of all Planned Parenthood abortion clinics that are located in minority neighborhoods.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I know not many of you trumpers went on to university and maybe it's different in the US.

Can't recall politics ever been mentioned in my classes as it had little to do with the subject matter.

Also those who only have high school education probably won't understand this about University education and only get their opinions from stuff like this/fox news, but it's not like high school. You are encouraged to debate multiple sides of any issue or debate a professors view. It's not a one way interaction.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 07:04 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-17-2020, 06:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I know not many of you trumpers went on to university and maybe it's different in the US.

Can't recall politics ever been mentioned in my classes as it had little to do with the subject matter.

Also those who only have high school education probably won't understand this about University education and only get their opinions from stuff like this/fox news, but it's not like high school. You are encouraged to debate multiple sides of any issue or debate a professors view. It's not a one way interaction.

It's not that way here.

That's why freedom of speech has to be fought for at most universities because anything counter to the left's propaganda is shouted down and drowned out or just outright banned.

Most successful Americans have been autodidacts, by the way.

Sadly, the old adage, those that can't do - teach.. is very true in the United States. These professors who never accomplished anything spew hate and ignorance.

The only debate I ever got was with my parents, they allowed us to discuss our side rationally, they countered, we countered back - it was a beautiful thing. Didn't see that even at my high school and never at my college.

It's truly a one-sided conversation at the vast majority of US colleges and universities.