Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do they teach?

(09-17-2020, 06:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I know not many of you trumpers went on to university and maybe it's different in the US.

Can't recall politics ever been mentioned in my classes as it had little to do with the subject matter.

Also those who only have high school education probably won't understand this about University education and only get their opinions from stuff like this/fox news, but it's not like high school. You are encouraged to debate multiple sides of any issue or debate a professors view. It's not a one way interaction.

You are very naive when it comes to "education" here in the U.S.  The education indoctrination starts early in grade school and is amplified in higher education advanced indoctrination.  I saw a pretty shocking and sad report just recently of how little many of the younger generation know of The Holocaust.  There are also many that don't really know the history of our young country.  When stumped regarding the question, they go to Wikipedia just like Mikesez.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 07:17 PM by lastonealive.)

I find it hard to believe with the amount of innovation that comes out of the US that you are not able to debate with professors or have a differing opinion. Or are you talking about only in terms of politics?

What classes are even discussing politics? I find it hard to believe engineering students are sat around talking about this sort of stuff.

(09-17-2020, 07:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 06:54 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I know not many of you trumpers went on to university and maybe it's different in the US.

Can't recall politics ever been mentioned in my classes as it had little to do with the subject matter.

Also those who only have high school education probably won't understand this about University education and only get their opinions from stuff like this/fox news, but it's not like high school. You are encouraged to debate multiple sides of any issue or debate a professors view. It's not a one way interaction.

You are very naive when it comes to "education" here in the U.S.  The education indoctrination starts early in grade school and is amplified in higher education advanced indoctrination.  I saw a pretty shocking and sad report just recently of how little many of the younger generation know of The Holocaust.  There are also many that don't really know the history of our young country.  When stumped regarding the question, they go to Wikipedia just like Mikesez.

Actually I do see signs of that indoctrination on this board. The fact you attack foreigners and tell them they are jealous of the freedoms America has, but then can't actually elaborate on this with practical examples suggests it has been fed at a young age.

(09-17-2020, 07:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

You never use Wikipedia? What makes you think I use it more than anyone else?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-17-2020, 07:14 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I find it hard to believe with the amount of innovation that comes out of the US that you are not able to debate with professors or have a differing opinion. Or are you talking about only in terms of politics?

What classes are even discussing politics? I find it hard to believe engineering students are sat around talking about this sort of stuff.

(09-17-2020, 07:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: You are very naive when it comes to "education" here in the U.S.  The education indoctrination starts early in grade school and is amplified in higher education advanced indoctrination.  I saw a pretty shocking and sad report just recently of how little many of the younger generation know of The Holocaust.  There are also many that don't really know the history of our young country.  When stumped regarding the question, they go to Wikipedia just like Mikesez.

Actually I do see signs of that indoctrination on this board. The fact you attack foreigners and tell them they are jealous of the freedoms America has, but then can't actually elaborate on this with practical examples suggests it has been fed at a young age.
Politics are rarely discussed unless you are in political science in college. The problem is that the left has infected every level of education where books, teachers, etc only have the leftist view. There is no discussion because if you want to disagree you are immediately wrong, want to kill people, kill the planet, etc. You literally have to keep your mouth shut in most open places. It is truly a one sided "discussion" were leftist discussion whether they are far enough left or not on all policies.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 03:34 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

Lol,  THEY WILL NOW! 

About damn time! Long overdue. Why are we paying tax payers dollars to teach (indoctrinate) our youth/future to hate and attack their own country?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 09:14 AM by Jagwired.)

This is what your kids are hearing on a regular basis folks.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die," Professor Jennifer Mosher said while talking to students remotely about how some Trump supporters refuse to wear masks or social-distance, especially at his rallies, The Hill reported. "I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating — just — I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them. I said to somebody yesterday I hope they all die before the election."

Looks as if she ate half of her students.

https://twitter.com/BlessUSA45/status/13...-suspended
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-20-2020, 09:12 AM)Jagwired Wrote: This is what your kids are hearing on a regular basis folks.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die," Professor Jennifer Mosher said while talking to students remotely about how some Trump supporters refuse to wear masks or social-distance, especially at his rallies, The Hill reported. "I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating — just — I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them. I said to somebody yesterday I hope they all die before the election."

Looks as if she ate half of her students.

https://twitter.com/BlessUSA45/status/13...-suspended

That's a big, thick, nasty, pungent woman right there. 

That is the issue with brain washes kids becoming old enough to be teachers. 

Unfortunately, private school and home school are your best chances of avoiding this.