Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette to the bucs.

Tampa is building one hell of a team

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2020/9/2/2...buccaneers
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 09:27 PM by mal234.)

Here are details about his new deal with the Bucs posted by Ian Rapoport on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1301327910373068800

smh. I glad Fournette going to have a chance to win. He has been solid for us. Let's see what kind of yards he gets with an organization that are trying to win.

Brady and Fournette do we play them this year?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-02-2020, 09:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Brady and Fournette do we play them this year?

Nope
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Our reach of a top 10 pick is making a nice first impression with the team...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg9DdpiXsAYv...name=large

Thats going to be interesting.

Sidebar, wth happened to corey grant? He would be grudens dream back right.

My bucs fan friends have been texting me; I have been telling them to temper their expectations accordingly

He gonna kick butt and embarrass all you people on here who bashed him for being a bust, should of picked mahomes, cant break tackles, poor vision...

(09-02-2020, 10:21 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He gonna kick butt and embarrass all you people on here who bashed him for being a bust, should of picked mahomes, cant break tackles, poor vision...

Wouldn't be surprising, listening to the local media in Jax they said Fournette looked the best/most agile he has in his pro career. I'm sure Bruce Arians(A far superior coach to Marrone) will find use for Leonard. I wouldn't be surprised if he has great success with Brady under center.

Will the TB have to tell him what he is supposed to do in the huddle? Will he even make the 53 man roster?? inquireing minds want to know.

Fournette better not run into the back of his guards constantly with Brady, I know he won’t tolerate that crap. I do expect him to do better with Brady’s gravity tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I wish Fournette luck, and wonder who the Bucs will cut to accommodate him.

Maybe we should get that guy.

(09-02-2020, 11:01 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Will the TB have to tell him what he is supposed to do in the huddle? Will he even make the 53 man roster?? inquireing minds want to know.

Brady don't play that!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47exjywi8uflnz22rd73...=giphy.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-03-2020, 11:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 11:01 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Will the TB have to tell him what he is supposed to do in the huddle? Will he even make the 53 man roster?? inquireing minds want to know.

Brady don't play that!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47exjywi8uflnz22rd73...=giphy.gif]

The high water mark of the Coughlin Error.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I must be the only one who actually thinks 3net will be pretty good with the Bucs and turn into 5net. We all know what type of back Fournette is, he NEEDS a runway. He will see way less stacked boxes and get a chance to get out the backfield without being hit for once. I actually think we will be a pretty good player for them.

https://twitter.com/_fournette/status/13...1212972033
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Inquiring minds know how to spell inquiring.

Contract year for LF so he will play to get that contract and on top of that wants to prove the Jags made a mistake. He will carry that entire offense on his back if he needs to. He will be at that 2017 form again.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

A whole lot of moves for a team to go 8-8