Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DHS Delays Report on Russian attacks on Biden

https://www.axios.com/dhs-memo-biden-men...e3374.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dhs-wishhel...en-health/

There ^ two NON- MSNBC or CNN articled links. 

Look this denial that Trump isn't using this as a tactic to hide Russia's involvement in our election is just not factual right. Russia IS undermining our democracy AGAIN. Yet, for some ungodly unknown reason most of you on here continue to deny it. Why??? Russia is the bad guys folks. Remember when Obama was critiqued for being not being "hard" on Russia? Remember when Reagan tackled the USSR? The very USSR Putin wants to recreate, poisoning his opposition? Can we stop making this an argument? Please?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Also from your linked articles:
The document also mentions that the Iranian and Chinese governments have made efforts to hurt Trump's re-election.

Are we outraged about that too?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-03-2020, 02:58 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Also from your linked articles:
The document also mentions that the Iranian and Chinese governments have made efforts to hurt Trump's re-election.

We are all outraged against russia, iran, and china, I would hope.
But is Biden trying to block the government from informing the public about this?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Both of those are fake news publications. Sorry.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 07:19 AM by homebiscuit.)

"What they're saying: A DHS official told ABC News in a statement that the bulletin failed to meet the agency’s standards.
  • The official said the agency doesn't typically comment on leaked documents, but "this particular draft product lacked the necessary context and evidence for broader dissemination outside of the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.”"

"A source familiar with the draft DHS report told CBS News that the memo was withheld it because it was poorly written and thinly sourced. A DHS spokesperson said in a statement that the bulletin "lacked the necessary context and evidence for broader dissemination" outside of the department's intelligence office."

I realize those are standards acceptable to the MSM, especially when reporting on the Trump administration, but intelligence reports are not AP hack jobs. Besides, do we need a DHS report telling us that Joe Biden is a dolt? 

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 07:23 AM by Sammy.)

"Washington — The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) withheld publication of a July intelligence bulletin to law enforcement agencies warning that Russia may try to undermine Joe Biden's candidacy by denigrating his mental and physical health, citing "quality concerns" about the report's sourcing."

Do you know what "May" means?

Oh course. I don’t want any other country influencing our election, undermining our democracy. But, the difference is Trump is the president and the DHS is not giving verbal reports. This was Delayed. 

It infuriates me because 1/4 of the things Trump has done, if Obama had done them you all would’ve said he’s a secret Muslim operative bent on destroying us.

(09-03-2020, 12:23 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

Oh course. I don’t want any other country influencing our election, undermining our democracy. But, the difference is Trump is the president and the DHS is not giving verbal reports. This was Delayed. 

It infuriates me because 1/4 of the things Trump has done, if Obama had done them you all would’ve said he’s a secret Muslim operative bent on destroying us.

Lol

Obama did do these things and worse. It's sad that you refuse to research it.

Add to this the influence of big tech, Hollywood, and the msm.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 03:57 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-03-2020, 02:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 12:23 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Oh course. I don’t want any other country influencing our election, undermining our democracy. But, the difference is Trump is the president and the DHS is not giving verbal reports. This was Delayed. 

Lol

Obama did do these things and worse. It's sad that you refuse to research it.

What, please tell me you’re joking  Laughing

(09-03-2020, 02:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Add to this the influence of big tech, Hollywood, and the msm.

No don’t add it.  Russia is a freaking enemy that hates Democracy. Why, are you passive about this? You’re at least a reasonable poster and I respect you. But, man come on this is Putin we’re talking about, not Leonardo DiCaprio. 

Russia is using big tech to influence our election

I'm not passive about it. I'm just not yelling at the sky. There are always many forces trying to manipulate the outcome of our elections. Trump came under fire because he was accused of colluding with Russia to undermine Hillary. This was not proven to be true. If you can show that trump is colluding with them, I'm all ears. Until then, it's up to our agencies to limit that type of interference. Not sure what you want us to do about it.

(09-03-2020, 12:23 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

Never once seen a grown person slap a kid wearing an Obama hat, or steal it, our punch them ... Obama backers never once seen anything the level of hate that Trump backers have to endure.

But, continue to make it up.

Did you ever think that leaking a report without any confirmation would help Biden? Isn't Russia a big user of double agents? Simple to log a fake report to fake help for Trump to actually help Biden.

Countries do whatever will help them and Russia just wants a distracted US.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

https://gfycat.com/satisfiedglisteningau...lkyterrier
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???