Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Im confused is this Trumps or Bidens America?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 08:55 AM by homebiscuit.)

(09-03-2020, 09:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: There is no rise in racism. It's the same as it ever was. It's just that the racists are way more open about their feelings now. We have a president who says and does whatever he wants and those people are following his lead. Racism is in the headlines every day now and it's giving the illusion that there is a rise. It's just that the racists are getting pointed out now via camera phones and social media. Racism will never stop no matter what is done. It's in certain people's DNA. You can try to "educate" people all you want, but if they don't want to hear the message, it's just gonna go in one ear and out the other. These protests and social justice campaign ads aren't gonna make a difference.

That is a patently false statement. From what I gather in your previous posts, you're about the same age as me. If you believe racists are more open now then you have a bad case of conflating your TDS with reality and selective amnesia.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When the requirement to be anti racist is connected to a political ideology, you know there's a problem. There aren't more racists, the bar has been moved.

(09-04-2020, 10:32 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: When the requirement to be anti racist is connected to a political ideology, you know there's a problem. There aren't more racists, the bar has been moved.

This!  You are now considered a racist if you treat minorities as equals.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

This is the America some of you support in here....

My friend left New York to get away from the domestic terrorism there. Unfortunately he moved to Pittsburgh ??https://t.co/hWnoars3Ar

link didnt work

(09-07-2020, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: link didnt work

BLM harasses an elderly couple at a restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA

https://t.co/NMgvUFaVFa

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 11:36 AM by Jagwired.)

(09-07-2020, 09:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: link didnt work

BLM harasses an elderly couple at a restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA

Those animals are truly behind on the evolutionary scale. Diseased animals that should be culled out of the herd.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Lame. I really think this is a problem with young people. MOST of the rioters that I have seen arrested were from affluent families. I watch these videos and see a complete sense of entitlement, which is weird considering the topic.

Black Lives Matter...

Black Lives Matter protesters assaulted a black store manager in Pittsburgh, PA after mobbing his McDonald's. https://t.co/tigzxJfsuW

(09-07-2020, 10:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BLM harasses an elderly couple at a restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA

Those animals are truly behind on the evolutionary scale. Diseased animals that should be culled out of the herd.

Definitely no racism here.  Move along, folks.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 01:05 PM by Jagwired.)

(09-09-2020, 09:11 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Those animals are truly behind on the evolutionary scale. Diseased animals that should be culled out of the herd.

I know right? The gall of those racist old white folks and their privilege to think that they could sit outside and eat without expecting a friendly visit by those fun loving, peaceful humans?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 10:22 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-07-2020, 10:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Those animals are truly behind on the evolutionary scale. Diseased animals that should be culled out of the herd.

Only way race is involved is if you look at those people and see black rather than just people.

Those identifying with others based solely on skin color are the racists, my friend. Time to look in the mirror.

Once you become an unruly mob you become a criminal - and I don't ever identify with criminals regardless if their melanin level matches mine.

Half or more of these [BLEEP] have been white.

(09-03-2020, 09:00 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 06:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: "Rise in white supremacy".. Give me a Break!

you were a troop yourself correct?  I sincerely thank you for your service. 

Do you disagree with your fellow troops? 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/penta...ty-troops/

also this from forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/06/25/white-supremacist-terrorism-on-the-rise-and-spreading/#399114935a0f

Why wouldn't it be on the rise???  The the left has basically promoted Black Supremacy...it's a natural response.  That's not a PC answer but it's the truth.  You can't cry racism and oppression while backing the very people leading the world in murders and crime and NOT expect people feel some type a way about it?

(09-03-2020, 06:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: "Rise in white supremacy".. Give me a Break!

Correct, it's not a rise but rather those who use to keep their white supremacy feelings to themselves now feel free to openly express their views.

I'm Black and I voted for Trump the first time and I'm definitely doing it again. Racism is NOT the problem in America. The bastard children of single-mothers is the real pandemic in America. It's disproportionately out of control in Black culture AND it's spreading to Latin and White communities now. Kids need fathers

(09-09-2020, 03:12 PM)JiggyJagStar Wrote: I'm Black and I voted for Trump the first time and I'm definitely doing it again.   Racism is NOT the problem in America.  The bastard children of single-mothers is the real pandemic in America.  It's disproportionately out of control in Black culture AND it's spreading to Latin and White  communities now.   Kids need fathers

Oh, you've done it now. You're fair game to have a woke white girl in BLM garb get in your face and tell you what a racist uncle Tom you are.

Oh it happens every time a liberal finds this out. They are quick to tell me how I've been brain-washed. TDS is real!!!

(09-09-2020, 03:12 PM)JiggyJagStar Wrote: I'm Black and I voted for Trump the first time and I'm definitely doing it again.   Racism is NOT the problem in America.  The bastard children of single-mothers is the real pandemic in America.  It's disproportionately out of control in Black culture AND it's spreading to Latin and White  communities now.   Kids need fathers

According to Biden "you ain't black"!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-09-2020, 03:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Correct, it's not a rise but rather those who use to keep their white supremacy feelings to themselves now feel free to openly express their views.

Patently untrue.

The media is giving them a platform to speak whereas in the past they just ignored them. If they did manage to get their hate on television or in print everyone would point and laugh - now the media gives them the platform and says, "see, it's cause of Trump." Had a friggin black President for 8 years but suddenly because of a New York businessman the whole country is racist.

STOP BELIEVING THE MEDIA.

In the words of Will Smith - Racism isn't increasing, it's just getting videotaped