Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Im confused is this Trumps or Bidens America?

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 07:05 PM by mikesez.)

People react with their subconscious and their emotions, and they come up with reasons later.
in this country, Democrats think it's just the Republicans who think this way, and Republicans think it's just the Democrats who think this way
But what I'm describing is pretty much universal to humanity, except maybe for like two or three percent of us that you might call stoics or brahmins. I'm not in that category. I freely admit that I hate him because he's a negative role model and always refuses to say the right thing. But just because my mind went searching for these reasons out of hatred, does not mean that the reasons are incorrect
On the face of it, Trump trying to blame Biden for literally any problem that we see in America today, is ridiculous. He has been president for three and a half years. The economy was partly good luck, the virus is partly bad luck, but literally nothing is Biden's fault. If something is anybody's fault, it would be trump's. Trump has had plenty of time to correct anything that might have been Obama's fault.
This is obvious, to the uninvested outside observer. Logic does not allow other possibilities.
But for the mind that is invested, that is attached to Trump, is devoted to him, that mind hungers for tangible reasons to feel that way, even if they're incorrect or illogical.
"Blame Biden for the violence you see today"
"We have the most confirmed cases because we test the most"
"You can bring that disinfectant inside the body"
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im confused is this Trumps or Bidens America? - by mikesez - 09-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 09-04-2020, 03:21 PM