Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump: Fallen Service members are "losers"

When you think he cant go any lower he does: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...rs/615997/

So disappointing that this president even disparage's our troops. No wonder Biden is pulling better with the military overall. It's clear that Trump doesn't understand what it means to be a service member, hell he doesn't know what service means.  His attacks on John McCain were deeply disturbing, and I thought that would be the end of it. Now, claiming our fallen men and women as "losers" is disgraceful, and unbecoming of an American President

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 02:03 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

This is fake news.

Dont be part of the problem

He "said this" 2 years ago?

(09-04-2020, 02:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is fake news.

He’s said horrible things about John McCain, a freakin war hero. “I like people who aren’t captured”. Why are we not to believe he’d say something like this?

(09-04-2020, 02:28 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is fake news.

He’s said horrible things about John McCain, a freakin war hero. “I like people who aren’t captured”. Why are we not to believe he’d say something like this?

Haven't you learned not to trust anything with anonymous sources?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 02:38 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

Fake news...

Buuuut... On another note... how was McCain a war hero? Fellow visitors of the Hanoi Hilton have said he helped the enemy... though who really knows, it was a long time ago. I mean, people still like Jane Fonda even though she got a lot of US soldiers killed by her stupid comments.

Being captured doesn't make you a war hero, by the way. It just makes you a POW. This is a war hero, just so you're aware of the difference https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavi...May%202%2C

From that

At one point in the battle an NVA soldier accosted him and stabbed him with his bayonet. Benavidez pulled it out, yanked out his own knife, killed him and kept going, leaving his knife in the NVA soldier's body. After the battle, he was evacuated to the base camp, examined, and thought to be dead. As he was placed in a body bag among the other dead in body bags, he was suddenly recognized by a friend who called for help. A doctor came and examined him but believed Benavidez was dead. The doctor was about to zip up the body bag when Benavidez managed to spit in his face, alerting the doctor that he was alive.[5](see medal citation below) Benavidez had a total of 37 separate bullet, bayonet, and shrapnel wounds from the six-hour fight with the enemy battalion

Just so we are clear, MojoKing posted an article based on anonymous sources and judged the accused based on said article. When challenged, MojoKing said "He could have said it".

Don't be a part of the problem.

(09-04-2020, 02:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just so we are clear, MojoKing posted an article based on anonymous sources and judged the accused based on said article. When challenged, MojoKing said "He could have said it".

Don't be a part of the problem.

Oh please, I said why wouldn't he have said it? We already know his stance on McCain, he's routinely gone against what generals have told him, including defense secretary Mattis. His support among military officers is lower compared to Bidens. He attacked a gold star family during his campaign. This is based on evidence and what Trump has said ON CAMERA.

4 anonymous sources, backed up by Trump's niece. Trump has a past. Of course he said it, his dad felt the same way. They think If you don't live your life in pursuit of money, you're a loser.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

John Bolton denies Trump called war dead 'suckers' and 'losers'

John Bolton is no friend of Donald Trump, but the president's former national security adviser on Friday disputed the anonymously sourced story by The Atlantic claiming Trump called fallen World War I soldiers "losers" and "suckers."

https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/4851163/?fbc...DTKaAdIf2o
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-04-2020, 04:06 PM)The Drifter Wrote: John Bolton denies Trump called war dead 'suckers' and 'losers'

John Bolton is no friend of Donald Trump, but the president's former national security adviser on Friday disputed the anonymously sourced story by The Atlantic claiming Trump called fallen World War I soldiers "losers" and "suckers."

this is the probably the most Pro-Trump News publisher of "news" sooooooo.... fake news

Your guys at Fox News confirms Stroudcrowd.

(09-04-2020, 04:17 PM)JackCity Wrote: Your guys at Fox News confirms Stroudcrowd.

Even the Walrus John Bolton calls BS on it, and he is one of the biggest Trump haters there is.

The sad thing here is the left can throw any poo against the wall they want to fill a 24 hr news cycle so Joe can comment on it. The MSM has tried everything to separate Trump from his base with no luck. The American people are smarter than this.

(09-04-2020, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:17 PM)JackCity Wrote: Your guys at Fox News confirms Stroudcrowd.

Even the Walrus John Bolton calls BS on it, and he is one of the biggest Trump haters there is.

The sad thing here is the left can throw any poo against the wall they want to fill a 24 hr news cycle so Joe can comment on it. The MSM has tried everything to separate Trump from his base with no luck. The American people are smarter than this.

I didn't know you didnt like our troops Stroud, whats it like supporting someone with bone spurs?

Didn't Trump make an army widow cry before?

(09-04-2020, 05:04 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Even the Walrus John Bolton calls BS on it, and he is one of the biggest Trump haters there is.

I didn't know you didnt like our troops Stroud, whats it like supporting someone with bone spurs?

Trumps actions show he loves the troops. Obama's didnt. Keep fishing!

(09-04-2020, 04:16 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/JacquiHeinrich/statu...86402?s=19
No names and only rumors. People with their names attached have said it didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Of all the stupid things trump does say there’s really no reason to push something you can’t prove he said. I’ll give him the Benefit of doubt his actions don’t line up with someone that would trash military service men or someone that died in service. Now could he have made a remark about a specific person sure he’s on record blasting McCain’s service record. But a blanket dead shoulders are suckers nah I don’t buy it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 08:03 PM by mikesez.)

(09-04-2020, 04:06 PM)The Drifter Wrote: John Bolton denies Trump called war dead 'suckers' and 'losers'

I don't think Bolton was there, yet. He did not become part of the President's inner circle until April 2018.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Yeh, no potential Trump voters believe/care about this.