Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump: Fallen Service members are "losers"

(09-04-2020, 09:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Yeh, no potential Trump voters believe/care about this.

Yeah, you're right they dont support our men and women fighting, they vote for a man who doesn't have a clue what service is

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-04-2020, 10:12 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Yeh, no potential Trump voters believe/care about this.

Yeah, you're right they dont support our men and women fighting, they vote for a man who doesn't have a clue what service is

Yea, 60 million people hate our military and take to the street in violence.....oh, wait...

Don't be part of the problem.

I don’t know about that. I might not believe but if it became evident it was true I surely would care about it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

So many people have left the Trump administration on bad terms that you can expect stories like this to leak right up to election day. Trump hires people, then he fires them and insults them as they go out the door. This is what you get in return for that kind of behavior.

This election is going to get very dirty. In the Trump era, political norms have gone out the window. Trump will say and do anything to get re-elected, so now Biden will do the same.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 07:16 AM by jj82284.)

(09-05-2020, 06:09 AM)EricC85 Wrote:

I don’t know about that. I might not believe but if it became evident it was true I surely would care about it.

By that I mean, Most if not all people who would ever consider pulling the lever for Trump think believes that he would say something like this about fallen soldiers.  Now an individual who happens to be  military who criticizes him, that's a different story.  From what I understand, he called Mattis PERSONALLY all kinds of names, but there is nothing to support the idea that he thinks this about the military in general, especially the rank and file infantry.   The major ethos of the Trump Presidency has been to make sure that the front line ground solider a.) is properly equipped, b.) properly supported, c.) given rules of engagement that allow him to achieve victory, and d.) only put in harms way to serve vital national interest with a clear objective. 

Conversely, The left that MoJo loves so much actually is on record calling US soldiers rapist, murderers etc.  Hillary Clinton didn't want people in uniform around her.  They singlehandedly handed over the vietnam war with the anti-war protest in the 60's they spit on the returning soldiers from war. etc. etc. etc.  For some reason that always escapes the Mojos of the world when they lob their latest hand grenade from "The Atlantic" or "Huffpost" etc. sourced by #anonymous.

(09-04-2020, 10:12 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

No CIVILIAN has ever sacrificed more in service of their country than POTUS.  The legal fees alone that will eat away at his personal wealth would boggle the mind.  He went from being a nearly universally loved and respected celebrity to being one of the most disdained politicians around the Globe.  It's nothing compared to the service of the uniform or the risk of battle, but don't you EVER sit there behind your anonymous computer and tell me that Donald J. Trump doesn't understand the concept of service to his fellow man.  

Is Warren Buffet ever going to step out of the shadows and bring our entitlement programs to solvency?  Is Jeff Bezos ever going to put away his empire to make sure that the post office runs on time?  Is Lebron James going to put away basketball to become the local police chief?

(09-05-2020, 07:13 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 06:09 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I don’t know about that. I might not believe but if it became evident it was true I surely would care about it.

By that I mean, Most if not all people who would ever consider pulling the lever for Trump think believes that he would say something like this about fallen soldiers.  Now an individual who happens to be  military who criticizes him, that's a different story.  From what I understand, he called Mattis PERSONALLY all kinds of names, but there is nothing to support the idea that he thinks this about the military in general, especially the rank and file infantry.   The major ethos of the Trump Presidency has been to make sure that the front line ground solider a.) is properly equipped, b.) properly supported, c.) given rules of engagement that allow him to achieve victory, and d.) only put in harms way to serve vital national interest with a clear objective. 

Conversely, The left that MoJo loves so much actually is on record calling US soldiers rapist, murderers etc.  Hillary Clinton didn't want people in uniform around her.  They singlehandedly handed over the vietnam war with the anti-war protest in the 60's they spit on the returning soldiers from war. etc. etc. etc.  For some reason that always escapes the Mojos of the world when they lob their latest hand grenade from "The Atlantic" or "Huffpost" etc. sourced by #anonymous.

(09-04-2020, 10:12 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Yeah, you're right they dont support our men and women fighting, they vote for a man who doesn't have a clue what service is

No CIVILIAN has ever sacrificed more in service of their country than POTUS.  The legal fees alone that will eat away at his personal wealth would boggle the mind.  He went from being a nearly universally loved and respected celebrity to being one of the most disdained politicians around the Globe.  It's nothing compared to the service of the uniform or the risk of battle, but don't you EVER sit there behind your anonymous computer and tell me that Donald J. Trump doesn't understand the concept of service to his fellow man.  

Is Warren Buffet ever going to step out of the shadows and bring our entitlement programs to solvency?  Is Jeff Bezos ever going to put away his empire to make sure that the post office runs on time?  Is Lebron James going to put away basketball to become the local police chief?

When was Donald Trump loved and respected as a celebrity? He was pretty much a novelty act people made fun of

(09-05-2020, 12:11 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:13 AM)jj82284 Wrote: By that I mean, Most if not all people who would ever consider pulling the lever for Trump think believes that he would say something like this about fallen soldiers.  Now an individual who happens to be  military who criticizes him, that's a different story.  From what I understand, he called Mattis PERSONALLY all kinds of names, but there is nothing to support the idea that he thinks this about the military in general, especially the rank and file infantry.   The major ethos of the Trump Presidency has been to make sure that the front line ground solider a.) is properly equipped, b.) properly supported, c.) given rules of engagement that allow him to achieve victory, and d.) only put in harms way to serve vital national interest with a clear objective. 

When was Donald Trump loved and respected as a celebrity? He was pretty much a novelty act people made fun of

Hahahahah, you should send that letter to Trump , he’ll even pay you 130k in hush money after... 
no one has given up more for this country bwahahahahaha 

Oh and btw I don’t love the left, I love democracy

(09-05-2020, 12:33 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 12:11 PM)JackCity Wrote: When was Donald Trump loved and respected as a celebrity? He was pretty much a novelty act people made fun of

Hahahahah, you should send that letter to Trump , he’ll even pay you 130k in hush money after... 

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-05-2020, 01:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 12:33 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Hahahahah, you should send that letter to Trump , he’ll even pay you 130k in hush money after... 

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote

B. Franklin
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

(09-05-2020, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

Cuz no one is falling for their” he’s racist“ schtick, so they’ve got to try something new!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 03:17 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-05-2020, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

I mean... everything hes SAID on camera proves it to me, McCain, calling our generals dumb, attacking goldstar families... plus not to mention he's not doing particularly well with the officers of the military.

(09-05-2020, 03:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Cuz no one is falling for their” he’s racist“ schtick, so they’ve got to try something new!

oh trust me everyone already settled on he's racist like 3 years ago, this is just something we all didn't expect he'd do again... to go so low as to attack our OWN military

(09-05-2020, 03:15 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

I mean... everything hes SAID on camera proves it to me, McCain, calling our generals dumb, attacking goldstar families... plus not to mention he's not doing particularly well with the officers of the military.

(09-05-2020, 03:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Cuz no one is falling for their” he’s racist“ schtick, so they’ve got to try something new!

oh trust me everyone already settled on he's racist like 3 years ago, this is just something we all didn't expect he'd do again... to go so low as to attack our OWN military

Everyone, huh?  Rolleyes

(09-05-2020, 03:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Cuz no one is falling for their” he’s racist“ schtick, so they’ve got to try something new!

You mean racist by saying that if you're black and you don't vote for him "you ain't black"?

Like saying that "poor kids are just as intelligent as white kids"?

That kind of racist?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

"Trust me"....bwawwwaahahahahahahaaaaaa
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's always the racist calling other people racist. The most racism I've seen has always been in the democrat led cities in the NE.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-05-2020, 03:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:15 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I mean... everything hes SAID on camera proves it to me, McCain, calling our generals dumb, attacking goldstar families... plus not to mention he's not doing particularly well with the officers of the military.

"Trust me"....bwawwwaahahahahahahaaaaaa
I learned never to trust a guy saying “trust me” when I was a teenager.  Wink

No Shame: The Atlantic Website Behind The Bogus Military Hit Piece On Trump, Owned By Biden Mega-Donor

https://finishtherace.com/eric/no-shame-...b0G9A4q0PE
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

By almost everything, I guess you were accounting for his remarks about John McCain?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Trust me"....bwawwwaahahahahahahaaaaaa
I learned never to trust a guy saying “trust me” when I was a teenager.  Wink

Or "believe me" or "in all honesty" or "honestly". Betcha can't guess who says those things repeatedly.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]