Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump: Fallen Service members are "losers"

(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: McCain was garbage as a politician and as a member of our Armed Forces. Next.

Like "Captain Bone Spurs" who was so much of a coward, that he got his dad to buy him a doctor's note to keep him out of Viet Nam? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? At least one actually had the guts and intestinal fortitude to actually go to war. You can't say that for our spoiled, rich boy, coward, president.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: McCain was garbage as a politician and as a member of our Armed Forces. Next.

Like "Captain Bone Spurs" who was so much of a coward, that he got his dad to buy him a doctor's note to keep him out of Viet Nam? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? At least one actually had the guts and intestinal fortitude to actually go to war. You can't say that for our spoiled, rich boy, coward, president.

Which branch of the military did Obama serve in again?

I draw the line right there.  He did a lot more for this country than many of those calling his service "garbage".  Did I agree with his politics?  Not really for the most part.  However, he did serve honorably and should be remembered for that.

(09-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Let's see.  Past President's that served since 1980 (we'll keep it to "recent" history).

Jimmy Carter - Served in the U.S. Navy
Ronald Reagan - Served in the U.S. Army
George H.W. Bush - Served in the U.S. Navy
Bill Clinton - Didn't serve in the military
George W. Bush - Served in the Air National Guard
Barrack Obama - Didn't serve in the military
Donald Trump - Didn't serve in the military

So what's the point?  1 out of three democrats served while 3 conservatives served and 1 Republican didn't.

What many people fail to realize and understand is that Donald Trump is closer to Bill Clinton than Ronald Reagan.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 05:11 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-06-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Like "Captain Bone Spurs" who was so much of a coward, that he got his dad to buy him a doctor's note to keep him out of Viet Nam? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? At least one actually had the guts and intestinal fortitude to actually go to war. You can't say that for our spoiled, rich boy, coward, president.

Which branch of the military did Obama serve in again?

This isn't about Obama. I didn't vote for Obama either. Stay on topic.

(09-06-2020, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I draw the line right there.  He did a lot more for this country than many of those calling his service "garbage".  Did I agree with his politics?  Not really for the most part.  However, he did serve honorably and should be remembered for that.

(09-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Like "Captain Bone Spurs" who was so much of a coward, that he got his dad to buy him a doctor's note to keep him out of Viet Nam? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? At least one actually had the guts and intestinal fortitude to actually go to war. You can't say that for our spoiled, rich boy, coward, president.

Let's see.  Past President's that served since 1980 (we'll keep it to "recent" history).

So what's the point?  1 out of three democrats served while 3 conservatives served and 1 Republican didn't.

What many people fail to realize and understand is that Donald Trump is closer to Bill Clinton than Ronald Reagan.

Again, this isn't about the other guys. I agree about Trump and Clinton being alike though. Both were draft dodgers and unpatriotic.

(09-06-2020, 05:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Which branch of the military did Obama serve in again?

This isn't about Obama. I didn't vote for Obama either. Stay on topic.

(09-06-2020, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I draw the line right there.  He did a lot more for this country than many of those calling his service "garbage".  Did I agree with his politics?  Not really for the most part.  However, he did serve honorably and should be remembered for that.

Again, this isn't about the other guys. I agree about Trump and Clinton being alike though. Both were draft dodgers and unpatriotic.

Stay on topic? What topic is that? A made up headline from an anonymous source hit piece? The topic is [BLEEP].

(09-06-2020, 05:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This isn't about Obama. I didn't vote for Obama either. Stay on topic.

Stay on topic? What topic is that? A made up headline from an anonymous source hit piece? The topic is [BLEEP].

Given Trump's past comments about women, people from other countries that he finds undesirable and making fun of a disabled man, what are people supposed to think? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

(09-06-2020, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Meh, I'm basing that on others who were at Hanoi Hilton that said he got special treatment because of his relationship with the enemy. It's all hearsay. He said he was tortured, they say he got better treatment than any of them.

(09-06-2020, 05:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I draw the line right there.  He did a lot more for this country than many of those calling his service "garbage".  Did I agree with his politics?  Not really for the most part.  However, he did serve honorably and should be remembered for that.
Meh, I'm basing that on others who were at Hanoi Hilton that said he got special treatment because of his relationship with the enemy. It's all hearsay. He said he was tortured, they say he got better treatment than any of them.

Obviously both of those things can be true..
He got better treatment because his dad was a VIP. If I remember correctly, his dad was Secretary of the Navy or an admiral or something.  But he came back not able to lift up his arms all the way, and it's pretty hard to spend the next 50 years of your life faking that kind of injury.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 06:01 AM by jj82284.)

(09-06-2020, 05:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Stay on topic? What topic is that? A made up headline from an anonymous source hit piece? The topic is [BLEEP].

Given Trump's past comments about women, people from other countries that he finds undesirable and making fun of a disabled man, what are people supposed to think? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

That wasn't true.  

And Does Rosie really count anymore?

(09-06-2020, 06:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Meh, I'm basing that on others who were at Hanoi Hilton that said he got special treatment because of his relationship with the enemy. It's all hearsay. He said he was tortured, they say he got better treatment than any of them.

Obviously both of those things can be true..
He got better treatment because his dad was a VIP. If I remember correctly, his dad was Secretary of the Navy or an admiral or something.  But he came back not able to lift up his arms all the way, and it's pretty hard to spend the next 50 years of your life faking that kind of injury.

The Comments about McCain were out of line, but they were about McCain.  In Trump's defense, whatever you think of McCains military career, he was a turncoat kitten as a republican.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 08:47 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-06-2020, 05:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Stay on topic? What topic is that? A made up headline from an anonymous source hit piece? The topic is [BLEEP].

Your entire opinion of Trump is based on fake news stories from the MSM. he never made fun of a disabled man. I think you two could be friends if you hung out. I will see if I can set something up.

Can anyone tell me who the majority owner of The Atlantic is?

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 09:19 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-07-2020, 08:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Given Trump's past comments about women, people from other countries that he finds undesirable and making fun of a disabled man, what are people supposed to think? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Your entire opinion of Trump is based on fake news stories from the MSM. he never made fun of a disabled man. I think you two could be friends if you hung out. I will see if I can set something up.

How can it be fake news, when I saw the footage of him actually doing it? I saw it with my own eyes. I didn't read about it. I saw it. I know he did it. 

I would never be friends with Trump. I loathe him as a person. I loathe his children as well. 

[Image: doc-holiday-i-hate-him.jpg]

(09-07-2020, 09:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can anyone tell me who the majority owner of The Atlantic is?

No Shame: The Atlantic Website Behind The Bogus Military Hit Piece On Trump, Owned By Biden Mega-Donor

https://finishtherace.com/eric/no-shame-...b0G9A4q0PE
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 09:24 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-07-2020, 09:18 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your entire opinion of Trump is based on fake news stories from the MSM. he never made fun of a disabled man. I think you two could be friends if you hung out. I will see if I can set something up.

How can it be fake news, when I saw the footage of him actually doing it? I saw it with my own eyes. I didn't read about it. I saw it. I know he did it. 

I would never be friends with Trump. I loathe him as a person. I loathe his children as well. 

Why do you hate his children? They all run businesses and charities. Joe Bidens child takes bribes from China and bang their brothers widow and impregnate hookers and stick them with no child support

I am pretty sure most rational people would take their daughter turning into Ivanka Trump in a heartbeat. 

The actions in his "disabled" video were actions he used many times before but twisted to fit the narrative.

(09-07-2020, 09:22 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can anyone tell me who the majority owner of The Atlantic is?

No Shame: The Atlantic Website Behind The Bogus Military Hit Piece On Trump, Owned By Biden Mega-Donor

https://finishtherace.com/eric/no-shame-...b0G9A4q0PE

Really? Steve Jobs widow? Mega Biden donor? She is majority owner of The Atlantic?

(09-07-2020, 09:18 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your entire opinion of Trump is based on fake news stories from the MSM. he never made fun of a disabled man. I think you two could be friends if you hung out. I will see if I can set something up.

He mocked a disabled reporter, but the same way he mocked many people with which he disagreed. You can easily search for several instances in which he did this same routine towards people who are not disabled. It's his way of belittling what he considers a dumb idea. He was attacking the reporters ideals in the same way he attacked many people's ideals. This is the same thing with phrases "like a dog" or "nasty." Trump is pretty consistent with his insults. So, you can claim he mocked a person's ideals in a derogatory fashion, and that would be accurate. However, he did not attack the person's disability. Should he mock people as a general rule? No. I understand this argument.

(09-07-2020, 09:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:18 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: How can it be fake news, when I saw the footage of him actually doing it? I saw it with my own eyes. I didn't read about it. I saw it. I know he did it. 

Why do you hate his children? They all run businesses and charities. Joe Bidens child takes bribes from China and bang their brothers widow and impregnate hookers and stick them with no child support

I am pretty sure most rational people would take their daughter turning into Ivanka Trump in a heartbeat. 

The actions in his "disabled" video were actions he used many times before but twisted to fit the narrative.

Uday and Qusay Trump fly around the world killing endangered animals for sport. The preach greed and selfishness as does Ivanka. Maybe Tiffany isn't so bad, as her father's influence may not effect her as much since she seems to be the "forgotten" child. As for Baron, I have no clue. I've never even heard the kid speak. I stand by what I said though. I loathe Donald, Uday, Qusay and Ivanka. As for Joe Biden's kid.... I probably wouldn't like him either. He seems like an entitled brat. 
You can try to defend the video all you want, but intelligent people know what Trump was doing. You can't explain away every boneheaded thing he does.

(09-07-2020, 03:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Why do you hate his children? They all run businesses and charities. Joe Bidens child takes bribes from China and bang their brothers widow and impregnate hookers and stick them with no child support

Uday and Qusay Trump fly around the world killing endangered animals for sport. The preach greed and selfishness as does Ivanka. Maybe Tiffany isn't so bad, as her father's influence may not effect her as much since she seems to be the "forgotten" child. As for Baron, I have no clue. I've never even heard the kid speak. I stand by what I said though. I loathe Donald, Uday, Qusay and Ivanka. As for Joe Biden's kid.... I probably wouldn't like him either. He seems like an entitled brat. 
You can try to defend the video all you want, but intelligent people know what Trump was doing. You can't explain away every boneheaded thing he does.

You really just compared Trumps children to the children of a terrorist who murdered thousands of people? Are you serious?

After all of that, you consider yourself an intelligent person? You have a very serious case of TDS.

MojoKing should apologize to the board for starting this bogus, non-fact based, uncorroborated malarkey.

Mojo, do what's right. Be better.

(09-07-2020, 08:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: MojoKing should apologize to the board for starting this bogus, non-fact based, uncorroborated malarkey.

This is Trump's america, until at least January 2021.
No one apologizes, and no one should.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-07-2020, 08:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: MojoKing should apologize to the board for starting this bogus, non-fact based, uncorroborated malarkey.

This is Trump's america, until at least January 2021.
No one apologizes, and no one should.

You are used to spreading lies and disinformation.  It is who you are. Nobody expects an apology from you.