Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Jags Score predictions?

I'm buying what Dave and Doug are selling. Big offense 35-20 Jags.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bet the over

No big scores. I see struggles early ok in the 1st half with both teams. 2nd half will be the turning point. Jags win at home.

(09-09-2020, 11:42 PM)newporttom Wrote: I'm buying what Dave and Doug are selling. Big offense 35-20 Jags.

Pssssssst.  I have a killer deal for you

[Image: Bridge-for-sale.png]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

24-17 Jags.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

24-32 Colts

(09-09-2020, 11:42 PM)newporttom Wrote: I'm buying what Dave and Doug are selling. Big offense 35-20 Jags.

You and Shad Khan.

We'll have no trouble of offence, but big troubles of defence

35 - 77

28-27 jags
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

30-24 Jags. Last TD will be a Wingard pick six.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 04:33 PM by ATLjag.)

Rivers looked mortal last year throwing 23 TDs 20 Ints with an 88.5 rating; he's now 38 years old and no one (except Tom Brady) has escaped Father Time. Minshew was a rookie hurling 21 TDs and 6 Ints with a 91.2 rating. The Jags are at home, not playing on the west coast. If the Jags can just have a decent game against the rush, I think Josh Allen will pin his ears back and have a big day to make a statement for the start of his sophmore year. I see a close game, with the cardiac cats clawing out a 4th quarter victory 20-17. I think these young guys will be hungry to initially prove the national naysayers wrong.

24-17 big cats
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-11-2020, 08:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: 24-17 big cats

Sounds about right.
Some of these older QB's need to have just retired ..... not keep on playing.
clot fans are going to be angry losing to the lowly Jaguars .... Laughing

and the bucs are going to be embarrassed.  Cry
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Colts 35 Jags 17. Rivers gets 5 and GM gets 2 and a field goal.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

38-17 Colts

Wow, no ***Official*** game day thread. How far we’ve fallen.

Amelia Island couldn’t take it anymore, I guess.

31-24 Colts win
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Offenses usually struggle early in the season (unless you have the weapons the Chiefs have). I'm going to pick Colts 20, Jaguars 13.

I feel optimistic about this game. Even if the game is sloppy which it likely will be, I think the Jags pull out the win, something like 30-27.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-06-2020, 08:21 PM)Newton Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 08:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Phillip Rivers has the Jags number.  The colts are a much better team overall.

I got the Colts winning 40-17

I got the Jags 35-28. Can't a guy dream?

I guess dreams do come true? A little off on score but not on spread