Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Just Can't Fix Stupid

(02-15-2021, 06:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 04:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Another TikToker Has Put Gorilla Glue In Their Hair Despite Warnings

Despite the viral debacle that unfolded when one TikTok user put Gorilla Glue in their hair, another unfortunate soul has made the exact same mistake.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/another-t...zhNeEM2U5E

Yeah, I think the first chick that did it had a nice payout on go fund me...

Stupidity rewards stupidity.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-15-2021, 04:39 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Another TikToker Has Put Gorilla Glue In Their Hair Despite Warnings

Despite the viral debacle that unfolded when one TikTok user put Gorilla Glue in their hair, another unfortunate soul has made the exact same mistake.

Just tell them to eat a couple of Tide pods to take care of it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-20-2021, 08:05 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Just tell them to eat a couple of Tide pods to take care of it.

Maybe this is a side effect of tide pods lolol

(02-20-2021, 09:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 08:05 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Just tell them to eat a couple of Tide pods to take care of it.

Maybe this is a side effect of tide pods lolol

With a bath salt chaser!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Gorilla Glue needs to start suing these idiots for their GoFundMe money.

(02-21-2021, 10:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Gorilla Glue needs to start suing these idiots for their GoFundMe money.

There were actually people on Twitter telling gorilla glue that they should be nice and pay these idiots some money. Wallbash

(02-21-2021, 11:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 10:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Gorilla Glue needs to start suing these idiots for their GoFundMe money.

There were actually people on Twitter telling gorilla glue that they should be nice and pay these idiots some money. Wallbash

Another reason why I left Twitter..

Well, getting a Twitter account isn't quite as challenging as joining Mensa.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I saw a funny meme of a certain person saying that we need to stop killing gorillas for tape and glue.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-21-2021, 05:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 11:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: There were actually people on Twitter telling gorilla glue that they should be nice and pay these idiots some money. Wallbash

I saw a funny meme of a certain person saying that we need to stop killing gorillas for tape and glue.

Especially after we hunted the Buffalo to near extinction for their wings.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-22-2021, 02:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 05:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I saw a funny meme of a certain person saying that we need to stop killing gorillas for tape and glue.

Especially after we hunted the Buffalo to near extinction for their wings.

They’re not near extinction, they’re just REALLY good at hiding!

(02-22-2021, 04:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 02:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Especially after we hunted the Buffalo to near extinction for their wings.

They’re not near extinction, they’re just REALLY good at hiding!

Sasquatch have buffalo ranches..

(02-22-2021, 06:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 04:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They’re not near extinction, they’re just REALLY good at hiding!

Reminds me of Mitch Hedburg.  Bigfoot is blurry.  We have a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside.  I do like Bigfoot’s beef jerky on occasion.

Catskills dad-to-be killed by exploding gender reveal device (nypost.com

I don't revel in this guy's death. However, when it gets to the point of dealing with deadly explosives to demonstrate slavery to social fads, perhaps it's time for some reflection.

(02-22-2021, 06:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 04:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They’re not near extinction, they’re just REALLY good at hiding!

Sasquatch must not be able to handle spicy foods. bleu cheeses also work, squatches.

(02-23-2021, 10:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Catskills dad-to-be killed by exploding gender reveal device (nypost.com

I don't revel in this guy's death. However, when it gets to the point of dealing with deadly explosives to demonstrate slavery to social fads, perhaps it's time for some reflection.

See, there are advantages to not finding out in advance.

It was also tons of fun to be the smarty pants around family and friends...

"So, what are y'all having?"

"A human. I HOPE." [gives wifey the side-eye]

(02-23-2021, 10:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Catskills dad-to-be killed by exploding gender reveal device (nypost.com

I hate gender revels with a passion. They are stupid and self indulgent. Congratulations, you’re having a sex trophy that’s either a boy or a girl. Whoop dee freaking do. Rolleyes

People are so fame hungry nowadays, that the length they will go to to get noticed, defies reason. It's not just millennials either. It's middle aged adults who should know better. The stupidity is embarrassing. Ask a young kid what they wanna do when they grow up and most will say they either want to be a famous Youtuber, a rapper or have their own reality show. Those aren't jobs!

(02-23-2021, 11:14 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: People are so fame hungry nowadays, that the length they will go to to get noticed, defies reason. It's not just millennials either. It's middle aged adults who should know better. The stupidity is embarrassing. Ask a young kid what they wanna do when they grow up and most will say they either want to be a famous Youtuber, a rapper or have their own reality show. Those aren't jobs!

My kids want to be cubicle farmers. I think they believe that means they'll be growing office equipment.

(02-23-2021, 11:02 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

I hate gender revels with a passion. They are stupid and self indulgent. Congratulations, you’re having a sex trophy that’s either a boy or a girl. Whoop dee freaking do. Rolleyes

I agree with you.  They’re so happy while the rest in attendance just want to get back to their Saturday.   

I did see a funny banner outside someone’s house that read “We’re Just Here for the Sex!”  I did find that amusing.