Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Just Can't Fix Stupid

(04-04-2021, 12:45 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The best Amazon reviews I've ever seen are for Hairibo. Or is is Haribo? The nasty gummies candy. Hours of entertainment right there.

The sugar free gummies! I’ve read them...they are hilarious!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-04-2021, 01:40 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 12:45 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The best Amazon reviews I've ever seen are for Hairibo. Or is is Haribo? The nasty gummies candy. Hours of entertainment right there.

The sugar free gummies! I’ve read them...they are hilarious!

They are GOLDEN

(04-03-2021, 07:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I received an email from Amazon with one of those "Can you answer this question..." about a twin blade razor I get online because the five blade cheese graters sold in stores are stupid. How are you supposed to shave your upper lip when the damn razor is wider than your lip? Do five blades really shave better than just two? Why stop at five? Let's go for seven blades. Pretty soon they'll be so damned big the razors will be held stationary and we'll just rub our faces on them!

(ahem) I digress.

Anyway, the question is: "How do I assemble the handle to the blades? There are no directions."

This person actually asked the world how to attach a blade cartridge to a handle.

step 1: find an adult

or step 1: find a chain mail glove, you're gonna need it.

(I could see this being a legit Q for a kid who has never shaved or someone who lived using disposables like my dad)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-crash...rving/#app

No one was dirving.

(04-19-2021, 07:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-crash...rving/#app

No one was dirving.

Idiots. But their families are still gonna sue Tesla. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I like [BLEEP] with Teslas. For the most part, you can pull right out in front of them and their car will stop or slow on it’s own. They can’t even be [BLEEP] holes about it. Whataya gonna do? Ride my [BLEEP] from 2 seconds behind??? Maybe have your car email me with the middle finger or something.

(04-19-2021, 07:28 PM)Jags Wrote: I like [BLEEP] with Teslas.  For the most part, you can pull right out in front of them and their car will stop or slow on it’s own.  They can’t even be [BLEEP] holes about it.  Whataya gonna do? Ride my [BLEEP] from 2 seconds behind???  Maybe have your car email me with the middle finger or something.

It’s all fun and games until the Tesla driver unties that sweater from around his neck.

(04-19-2021, 07:28 PM)Jags Wrote: I like [BLEEP] with Teslas.  For the most part, you can pull right out in front of them and their car will stop or slow on it’s own.  They can’t even be [BLEEP] holes about it.  Whataya gonna do? Ride my [BLEEP] from 2 seconds behind???  Maybe have your car email me with the middle finger or something.

That's just adaptive cruise control.  Most newer cars have that.  Slip in between them and the car they are following, and their car will slow down until the correct distance is restored.  

If you do that kind of stuff, you're just being an [BLEEP] hole.  Maybe you resent people who have a better car than you have.

This is hilarious, especially when the car behind the Tesla doesn't have adaptive controls, nor does the car behind that one, and creates an automotive accordion.

High. Larious.

Glad you got where you were going twelve seconds sooner.

Good gosh. I forgot the [BLEEP] emoji again. Not sure I give a [BLEEP] about it either. Keep your Tesla. I’ll keep my truck. I’m a very courteous driver BTW. Some of you need to relax and not take stuff so seriously.

What about my posts exactly says “yeah, this guy is serious. He’s really speaking from the heart on this one”?

Figure it out

Y'all, dude is on a hair trigger because he can't find anyone willing to work for the money they spend. Let him have his fun. Or go work for him so he's less stressed.

(04-20-2021, 06:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It’s all fun and games until the Tesla driver unties that sweater from around his neck.
I just want to thank you for “getting it”.   You always have been and always will be awesome.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021, 09:14 PM by Jags.)

(04-20-2021, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Y'all, dude is on a hair trigger because he can't find anyone willing to work for the money they spend. Let him have his fun. Or go work for him so he's less stressed.

I appreciate the support, my friend.  I’ve come to terms on the help issue.  There is a an opportunity for the business.  I haven’t quite figured it out.  It is, after all, good problems to have.  Are we getting stressed and nerves getting thin? Absolutely.  But we’ve got some bad [BLEEP] guys willing to take the challenge.  I and they will get through.  Yes, I release some frustrations in a manner I am unable to in a professional form.  But I thought that was part of the beauty of this site.  It dawned on me today when filling up in the morning.  We gas us the vehicles and equipment.  Run inside our gas station and there is now a desk and chair to fill out applications.  It’s not just us.  Help is not on its way.  We need to help ourselves.  And that is exactly what we’ll do!

(04-20-2021, 09:13 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 09:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Y'all, dude is on a hair trigger because he can't find anyone willing to work for the money they spend. Let him have his fun. Or go work for him so he's less stressed.

I appreciate the support, my friend.  I’ve come to terms on the help issue.  There is a an opportunity for the business.  I haven’t quite figured it out.  It is, after all, good problems to have.  Are we getting stressed and nerves getting thin? Absolutely.  But we’ve got some bad [BLEEP] guys willing to take the challenge.  I and they will get through.  Yes, I release some frustrations in a manner I am unable to in a professional form.  But I thought that was part of the beauty of this site.  It dawned on me today when filling up in the morning.  We gas us the vehicles and equipment.  Run inside our gas station and there is now a desk and chair to fill out applications.  It’s not just us.  Help is not on its way.  We need to help ourselves.  And that is exactly what we’ll do!

Yeah, just trying to help a guy out. Big Grin 

I totally get wanting to blow off steam. I've lost my [BLEEP] a few times around here. I hope everything works out. It's like you've said before, the Big Man upstairs works in mysterious ways.

Another gender reveal party gone full [BLEEP]. 

Link

This time in a quarry. Homes next to it have cracked foundations as a result. Do I smell a lawsuit? The person who bought the explosives (Tannerite) and set them off turned himself in to police.

(04-22-2021, 04:43 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Another gender reveal party gone full [BLEEP]. 

Link

This time in a quarry. Homes next to it have cracked foundations as a result. Do I smell a lawsuit? The person who bought the explosives (Tannerite) and set them off turned himself in to police.

What a [BLEEP].. Should have used pyrodex type p.. don't need as much for such an explosion.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Such a sad, sad story. 

Gun, car used in shooting death of 6-year-old boy on 55 Freeway found, authorities say – Orange County Register (ocregister.com)

On the bright side: 

"He looks real purty."

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic1.businessinsider....f=1&nofb=1]

We can only hope they get the actual justice they deserve.

(07-13-2021, 09:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Influencer plummets to death while snapping waterfall selfie | Fox News

If just one person pays attention and doesn't attempt to snap a waterfall selfie, their influence will endure.

We need to remind folks that the Darwin Awards were retired. No need to keep aspiring to that honor.