Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
President Donald Trump Nominated Nobel Peace Prize

For his work in the historic Israel / UAE peace deal.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-n...n-official

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good. Obama should give him his.

Obama: “Wait. You have to earn these?”

He should have already received one for dealing with North Korea.

Tack on Kosovo and Serbia although that deal is still not solid yet.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 09:11 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(09-09-2020, 07:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Good. Obama should give him his.

Melania took Michelle's DNC speech, so I can definitely see Trump taking something that he can't achieve on his own as well.

(09-09-2020, 08:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He should have already received one for dealing with North Korea.

Yes, that was so successful.  Last I checked, shaking hands at the border was actually a sign of weakness, pretty much acknowledging N. Korea as a superpower but befriending enemy dictators seems to be Trump's thing.

(09-09-2020, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Melania took Michelle's DNC speech, so I can definitely see Trump taking something that he can't achieve on his own as well.

(09-09-2020, 08:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He should have already received one for dealing with North Korea.

Yes, that was so successful.  Last I checked, shaking hands at the border was actually a sign of weakness, pretty much acknowledging N. Korea as a superpower but befriending enemy dictators seems to be Trump's thing.

Calming tensions leading to potential nuclear war seems pretty successful to me.

(09-09-2020, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

[Image: D10-A86-B2-E1-B9-4-A0-C-B161-AF475-E191-B70.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-09-2020, 10:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Melania took Michelle's DNC speech, so I can definitely see Trump taking something that he can't achieve on his own as well.

[Image: D10-A86-B2-E1-B9-4-A0-C-B161-AF475-E191-B70.jpg]

One day he is gloating about the result of capitalism on his stock portfolio, the next day he is praising the likes of politicians who want to destroy capitalism. 

HURRICANE is a confused individual, but probably still a fun guy to have a drink with.

HURRICANE just believes the media and doesn't bother to research beyond the headline.

I wish he would take the same care with that as he does his stocks and the research he puts into that... but there's only so much time in a day.

Obama didn't earn that peace prize and to say he did is laughable. Whereas Trump has actually successfully brokered peace deals.

(09-09-2020, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: D10-A86-B2-E1-B9-4-A0-C-B161-AF475-E191-B70.jpg]

One day he is gloating about the result of capitalism on his stock portfolio, the next day he is praising the likes of politicians who want to destroy capitalism. 

HURRICANE is a confused individual, but probably still a fun guy to have a drink with.

Salt is fabulous with tequila!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-09-2020, 09:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Melania took Michelle's DNC speech, so I can definitely see Trump taking something that he can't achieve on his own as well.

Calming tensions leading to potential nuclear war seems pretty successful to me.

The Kim's have been in power since 1948 and haven't done a damn thing since they got their [BLEEP] kicked in the Korean War.  That said, if Trump feels compelled to update his Linkedin page on November 4th to include preventing a nuclear war so be it.  I'll go ahead and update my resume to include playing a significant role in preventing the spread of Covid-19; after all, I do wear a mask when I go to the grocery store.  

The above 2 accomplishments pretty much run parallel to one another.

(09-09-2020, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: D10-A86-B2-E1-B9-4-A0-C-B161-AF475-E191-B70.jpg]

So, Obama destroyed capitalism?  Sorry, that his 8-year term had such an adverse affect on you.  A lot of people, like myself, were able to "capitalize" on his policies.

(09-09-2020, 12:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: One day he is gloating about the result of capitalism on his stock portfolio, the next day he is praising the likes of politicians who want to destroy capitalism. 

So, Obama destroyed capitalism?  Sorry, that his 8-year term had such an adverse affect on you.  A lot of people, like myself, were able to "capitalize" on his policies.

I think he's talking about this current crop of Democrats.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 05:36 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-09-2020, 12:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: One day he is gloating about the result of capitalism on his stock portfolio, the next day he is praising the likes of politicians who want to destroy capitalism. 

Let me guess.. you invested in Solar panels and then quickly sold your stock.  Laughing

Second nomination confirmed.  Of course none of the state controlled liberal media will report any of this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Haha, this is SO funny to me.

Give Trump credit where it's due he's done an excellent job keeping us out of pointless wars and establishing peace deals in the middle east. The real question is are they sustainable but he's doing his part.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-12-2020, 08:42 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Give Trump credit where it's due he's done an excellent job keeping us out of pointless wars and establishing peace deals in the middle east. The real question is are they sustainable but he's doing his part.

And this is driving the deep state war mongers insane.

He will be missed when he is gone. History will be kind to him.

(09-12-2020, 08:42 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Give Trump credit where it's due he's done an excellent job keeping us out of pointless wars and establishing peace deals in the middle east. The real question is are they sustainable but he's doing his part.

I think the deals will last as long as the regimes in Bahrain and in UAE last.
Those dictatorships have lasted a long time so far, but anything can change..
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.