Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it

Based on Bob Woodwards Recordings, Trump Lies to the American Public on Coronavirus leading to thousands of deaths. 

Independent article 

NYTimes article 

BBC article 

Recordings - Youtube Link

You can't spin this one conspiracy folks, he said it ON TAPE. Just utterly criminal, ridiculous and unbecoming of an American president.  Trump has death on his hands. He told Bob in MARCH, "It goes through the air, And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus" 

This is why many of our fellow Americans DIED, because this [BLEEP] and his administration downplayed the virus, 

This is exactly why we had the economy drop in March, because we had NO plan, 

This is exactly why our lives has changed 

He knew in MARCH people, the outcome of this virus could have changed. How ANY of you support this guy I just don't understand. To not even QUESTION his decisions is insane. You'll spin this and say "its not his fault" 
Christ... 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If this is "criminal" as you claim, what does that make Bob Woodward?

BTW, this is a non-starter.

Lol..

You're just sad dude. England is about to make groups of 6 or more illegal. I suppose you want that?

Even when it's proven that only the old or the weak die... the young are just fine. We should have just separated the old and let the economy continue. Instead we had lockdowns and the new generation will be paying for this for decades.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 01:59 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 01:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If this is "criminal" as you claim, what does that make Bob Woodward?

A journalist, not responsible for telling the truth to the American people that they could die.

(09-10-2020, 01:48 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Lol..

You're just sad dude. England is about to make groups of 6 or more illegal. I suppose you want that?

Even when it's proven that only the old or the weak die... the young are just fine. We should have just separated the old and let the economy continue. Instead we had lockdowns and the new generation will be paying for this for decades.

On the young Trump says: 

"Now it's turning out it's not just old people, Bob. But just today, and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It's not just old, older," Trump said, according to an audio clip, and then added, "young people, too, plenty of young people."

Im the sad one? You're the one supporting a verifiable murderer

(09-10-2020, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If this is "criminal" as you claim, what does that make Bob Woodward?

A journalist, not responsible for telling the truth to the American people that they could die.

Sooooooooo, is Woodward in the wrong? Yes or no?

(09-10-2020, 01:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote: A journalist, not responsible for telling the truth to the American people that they could die.

Sooooooooo, is Woodward in the wrong? Yes or no?

absolutely not, man how do you not know the difference between a journalist writing for a book and a President of the United States responsible for informing the public on any and all dangers?

(09-10-2020, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

(09-10-2020, 01:48 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Lol..

On the young Trump says: 

"Now it's turning out it's not just old people, Bob. But just today, and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It's not just old, older," Trump said, according to an audio clip, and then added, "young people, too, plenty of young people."

You and I have a different definition of murderer.

The CCP is the murderer in this scenario.. not Trump.

My God you have zero ability to research anything beyond opinion pieces do you.

LOL.  The President never lied.

Unlike Biden who's lies were so blatant that even CNN fact checked him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sooooooooo, is Woodward in the wrong? Yes or no?

absolutely not, man how do you not know the difference between a journalist writing for a book and a President of the United States responsible for informing the public on any and all dangers?

You are claiming Trump is responsible for a hundred thousand deaths because he withheld information he told a "journalist", in which said "journalist" also withheld.  Would that not make the "journalist" just as guilty as Trump in your scenario?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:06 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote: A journalist, not responsible for telling the truth to the American people that they could die.

On the young Trump says: 

You and I have a different definition of murderer.

Trump literally has been downplaying the virus...inviting masses to his rallies and his admin (Kudlow) talking as if the coronavirus is in the past. Morons like you listen to him, you guys made masks a political issue instead of an issue of human decency. 

These aren't opinion pieces... these are recordings of Trump speaking... but I guess at this point he's just spewing opinions

(09-10-2020, 02:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)MojoKing Wrote: absolutely not, man how do you not know the difference between a journalist writing for a book and a President of the United States responsible for informing the public on any and all dangers?

You are claiming Trump is responsible for a hundred thousand deaths because he withheld information he told a "journalist", in which said "journalist" also withheld.  Would that not make the "journalist" just as guilty as Trump in your scenario?

No, Stroud, because you would be arguing this same thing even if he released these in March. You follow the President and his word right? You trust him right? You along with millions of people? HE is the one that is supposed to unite us on issues.

(09-10-2020, 02:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You and I have a different definition of murderer.

Trump literally has been downplaying the virus...inviting masses to his rallies and his admin (Kudlow) talking as if the coronavirus is in the past. Morons like you listen to him, you guys made masks a political issue instead of an issue of human decency. 

These aren't opinion pieces... these are recordings of Trump speaking... but I guess at this point he's just spewing opinions

Where does Tony Fauchi play into this? Fauchi rebuked the current narrative. 

Will the left turn on Tony now since he isn't a "usable asset" anymore?

(09-10-2020, 02:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  The President never lied.

You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 
Jesus, even when we have tapes you choose to follow your Fuehrer

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:11 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-10-2020, 02:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You and I have a different definition of murderer.

I don't care. At all. Masks don't help anyone but alleviate the fear the weak feel.

This is a virus manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party yet you want to blame Trump... who was the only one that wanted to stop travel from China in January while the guy you supported called him xenophobic for it.

All that should have been done was isolate the old. So yea, I blame Trump for not taking a hard stance on that - I blame him and all the idiots owned by Bill Gates for destroying the economy over something that only kills the old and weak.

(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 

Ha... my god you are just stupid. So.. I'm done talking to you - you're too dense and obtuse to even hold an argument. Fuhrer. You just insulted millions of Jewish people. Douche.

(09-10-2020, 02:09 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Trump literally has been downplaying the virus...inviting masses to his rallies and his admin (Kudlow) talking as if the coronavirus is in the past. Morons like you listen to him, you guys made masks a political issue instead of an issue of human decency. 

I don't care. At all. Masks don't help anyone but alleviate the fear the weak feel.

This is a virus manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party yet you want to blame Trump... who was the only one that wanted to stop travel from China in January while the guy you supported called him xenophobic for it.

All that should have been done was isolate the old. So yea, I blame Trump for not taking a hard stance on that - I blame him and all the idiots owned by Bill Gates for destroying the economy over something that only kills the old and weak.

Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

He downplayed the virus and was right to do so.  He didn't want to cause panic and chaos.  He never lied.

So how bad did Biden lie behind his mask?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-10-2020, 02:12 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:09 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I don't care. At all. Masks don't help anyone but alleviate the fear the weak feel.

Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

This isn't a democracy.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:16 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 02:09 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Trump literally has been downplaying the virus...inviting masses to his rallies and his admin (Kudlow) talking as if the coronavirus is in the past. Morons like you listen to him, you guys made masks a political issue instead of an issue of human decency. 

(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote: You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 

Ha... my god you are just stupid. So.. I'm done talking to you - you're too dense and obtuse to even hold an argument. Fuhrer. You just insulted millions of Jewish people. Douche.

ohhhhh please snow flake, I just moved from Brookline, MA a densely populated Jewish community, many of them despise your president and the nationalistic rhetoric he propagates

(09-10-2020, 02:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:12 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

This isn't a democracy.

Constitutional Republic.

Democracy is 2 wolves telling the sheep what's for dinner.

(09-10-2020, 02:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote: You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 

He downplayed the virus and was right to do so.  He didn't want to cause panic and chaos.  He never lied.

So how bad did Biden lie behind his mask?

Ooooooh give me a break, he doesn't want to cause panic and chaos when it doesn't serve him, you see the convention? Black and Brown people gonna move into your suburb, MS13 going to move next door, all of the rioters and looters going to break in and steal everything

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:23 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-10-2020, 02:16 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

Only got angry when you called Trump the "fuhrer"....
The fuhrer ordered the ACTUAL MURDER of over 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians...... to even make that equivalency is wrong on every level.

I would never call Biden Stalin... who ordered the murder of 40 million Russians.... or Mao Tse Tsung, 60 million Chinese.

But Stalin was right.... 1 death is a tragedy.. a million deaths is a statistic. Apparently enough time has passed to allow comparisons with some of the most evil people on Earth