Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it

(09-10-2020, 04:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Hitler references are such a quick way to lose an argument.

[Image: 0-D0-FE22-D-2161-46-D2-8-F81-C0-B904-B283-AA.png]

LOL.

The "user" in me says "bring back the like button".  The "admin" in me says "nope!".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2020, 04:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The "user" in me says "bring back the like button".  The "admin" in me says "nope!".

You used your systemic Mod privilege and anti non-mod member racism to suppress my rights to the "Like" button. You are keeping me down. I will find the server room and organize a BLBB ( bring like button back) riot...errrr I mean Protest all up in there. Angry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-10-2020, 05:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 04:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The "user" in me says "bring back the like button".  The "admin" in me says "nope!".

You used your systemic Mod privilege and anti non-mod member racism to suppress my rights to the "Like" button. You are keeping me down. I will find the server room and organize a BLBB ( bring like button back) riot...errrr I mean Protest all up in there. Angry

LOL.  If people knew how much of a pain in the [BLEEP] that was over a few snowflakes worried about "upvotes" and "downvotes" they would understand.  And I'm not lying just like the title of this thread (fake news) implies that the President somehow lied.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-10-2020, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: You used your systemic Mod privilege and anti non-mod member racism to suppress my rights to the "Like" button. You are keeping me down. I will find the server room and organize a BLBB ( bring like button back) riot...errrr I mean Protest all up in there. Angry

LOL.  If people knew how much of a pain in the [BLEEP] that was over a few snowflakes worried about "upvotes" and "downvotes" they would understand.  And I'm not lying just like the title of this thread (fake news) implies that the President somehow lied.

Oh, believe me, most of us understand because we read the drivel of those that were clearly involved.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ya know, Mojoking, I don't care where you lived. They wouldn't compare a President with Hitler - and if they did, their parents or grandparents would beat them.

I've met dozens of holocaust survivors in my life and let me tell you something - when your side kept screaming that Bush the 2nd was a Nazi and compared him to Hitler they were disgusted. They couldn't believe Americans were so poorly educated on the history of the holocaust that they would even compare a sitting President with Hitler. It's despicable and it illustrates how ignorant you are. It shows us all that you have no world experience and don't care about others at all.

And calling me a snowflake is quite frankly hilarious - you would never dare call me that in person, though I would very boldly declare you a sycophantic idiot to your face as I have many times to others that spew ignorance with every word with zero research or facts to back it up.

(09-10-2020, 04:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Hitler references are such a quick way to lose an argument.

[Image: 0-D0-FE22-D-2161-46-D2-8-F81-C0-B904-B283-AA.png]

The facts are on his side, though.  I agree bringing up Hitler in a debate that's not about Germany or WWII is a technical foul, but, he did it out of frustration, because everyone was ignoring the facts he put down.  
You guys are arguing against your own President, on tape!
Here are some of yall's ridiculous responses:
"oh he was right to treat us like expendable pawns.  It's what we are, after all." 
Or, "no he didn't really mean what he's now on tape saying." 
Or how about the guy who tried to blame woodward?! Blame the messenger? "Oh yeah, Linda Tripp shouldn't have been recording that conversation, so Bill Clinton should totally get away with having sex with interns."
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-10-2020, 05:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 04:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 0-D0-FE22-D-2161-46-D2-8-F81-C0-B904-B283-AA.png]

The facts are on his side, though.  I agree bringing up Hitler in a debate that's not about Germany or WWII is a technical foul, but, he did it out of frustration, because everyone was ignoring the facts he put down.  
"oh he was right to treat us like expendable pawns.  It's what we are, after all." 
Or how about the guy who tried to blame woodward?! Blame the messenger? "Oh yeah, Linda Tripp shouldn't have been recording that conversation, so Bill Clinton should totally get away with having sex with interns."

Lol

You see yourself as a pawn that will do whatever he's told.

Trump was trying to stop the fearful sheep like you from buying all the PPE - just like they did toilet paper and sanitizer. Whether or not that was right? Meh, who cares.

The only thing we should have done was isolate the old... but when a democrat actually puts people with COVID WITH the highest risk people you guys remain silent.

(09-10-2020, 05:28 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Ya know, Mojoking, I don't care where you lived. They wouldn't compare a President with Hitler - and if they did, their parents or grandparents would beat them.

I've met dozens of holocaust survivors in my life and let me tell you something - when your side kept screaming that Bush the 2nd was a Nazi and compared him to Hitler they were disgusted. They couldn't believe Americans were so poorly educated on the history of the holocaust that they would even compare a sitting President with Hitler. It's despicable  and it illustrates how ignorant you are. It shows us all that you have no world experience and don't care about others at all.

And calling me a snowflake is quite frankly hilarious - you would never dare call me that in person, though I would very boldly declare you a sycophantic idiot to your face as I have many times to others that spew ignorance with every word with zero research or facts to back it up.

The string holding those pearls is going to break if you keep clutching them so hard...
I mean let's be real, you've been on the internet here for a while. This is not your first Hitler reference. But it is your first time dealing with the fact that we now have tape grooving that Trump knew one thing, but told the news another thing. Your mind is just super eager for anything you can find to dismiss these facts.  "I have to vote for Trump anyways because that guy on the internet who told me the truth about Trump took it too far and compared Trump to Hitler." Ridiculous.  Sad!

(09-10-2020, 05:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:28 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Ya know, Mojoking, I don't care where you lived. They wouldn't compare a President with Hitler - and if they did, their parents or grandparents would beat them.

I've met dozens of holocaust survivors in my life and let me tell you something - when your side kept screaming that Bush the 2nd was a Nazi and compared him to Hitler they were disgusted. They couldn't believe Americans were so poorly educated on the history of the holocaust that they would even compare a sitting President with Hitler. It's despicable  and it illustrates how ignorant you are. It shows us all that you have no world experience and don't care about others at all.

The string holding those pearls is going to break if you keep clutching them so hard...
I mean let's be real, you've been on the internet here for a while. This is not your first Hitler reference. But it is your first time dealing with the fact that we now have tape grooving that Trump knew one thing, but told the news another thing. Your mind is just super eager for anything you can find to dismiss these facts.  "I have to vote for Trump anyways because that guy on the internet who told me the truth about Trump took it too far and compared Trump to Hitler." Ridiculous.  Sad!

Any comment on the democrat that actually did kill thousands of people?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 05:44 PM by mikesez.)

(09-10-2020, 05:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: The string holding those pearls is going to break if you keep clutching them so hard...

Any comment on the democrat that actually did kill thousands of people?

Which one? Is he on my ballot in November?

(09-10-2020, 05:33 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: The facts are on his side, though.  I agree bringing up Hitler in a debate that's not about Germany or WWII is a technical foul, but, he did it out of frustration, because everyone was ignoring the facts he put down.  

Lol

You see yourself as a pawn that will do whatever he's told.

Trump was trying to stop the fearful sheep like you from buying all the PPE - just like they did toilet paper and sanitizer. Whether or not that was right? Meh, who cares.

The only thing we should have done was isolate the old... but when a democrat actually puts people with COVID WITH the highest risk people you guys remain silent.

The facts just don't support that storyline.  If he knew face masks were critical, and didn't want to exacerbate a shortage for health care workers, why didn't he start advocating for wearing masks in public as soon as the shortage was over?

Wow buddy ya need me to call a helpline for you? So much anger in you child. Where is all this anger with these pro-nazi groups supporting Trump eh? BBC article - They are giving Trump the salute. Are you not mad at them? 

Also, but dude seriously I can get you some help if you need it, I mean it sincerely

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 08:35 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-10-2020, 02:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Was he "aiding in the death of American people" when he stopped all travel from China?  Was Joe Biden lying when he called the President xenophobic for doing so?  You know, at about the same time Nancy Pelosi was inviting everyone to go to Chinatown?

By the way the thread topic (made by you) clearly states "Trump lies to public on coronavirus...".  I'm just asking for evidence that he did in fact lie about it.  I presented actual FACTS regarding your boy Biden actually lying to the American people and you refuse to address it.

Yeah thats a common misconception of Trump supporters, Biden NEVER said that Politifact 

Look man I can't possibly address every thing (largely unverifiable thing) you guys post, remember its like 1 vs 11 right now

Get used to it, I'll be that way at the ballot box too..

This doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, in the grand scheme of things, this is something I would expect any president to do. Lying to keep the public from panicking is something our government does on a daily basis.

(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  The President never lied.

Unlike Biden who's lies were so blatant that even CNN fact checked him.
You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 
Jesus, even when we have tapes you choose to follow your Fuehrer
Are you aware that Blden, Pelosi, The Gov. of NY ( who let thousands die in nursing homes ) and his pal the Mayor of NY 0 played down the virus.  The more I think about it you wouldn't know this because you get your talking points from CNN and other main stream news organizations and they hide anything negative about a Dem.

(09-10-2020, 06:15 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Yeah thats a common misconception of Trump supporters, Biden NEVER said that Politifact 

Look man I can't possibly address every thing (largely unverifiable thing) you guys post, remember its like 1 vs 11 right now

Get used to it, I'll be that way at the ballot box too..

This...this...just beautiful. Almost brings me to tears.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-10-2020, 04:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 03:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I fail to see a lie in any of those quotes.  Playing down the virus is NOT a lie.

Then this is where our debate stops then. If youre not seeing how downplaying the deathly nature of a virus to millions of people, isn’t a lie after knowing how deadly it is, then we simply can’t debate this topic anymore.

What is the current estimated infection fatality rate for COVID 19?

In his February 28th article, what did Anthony Faucci project it would be?

Is it actually spread through the air?

What is the average age of death for COVID19?

What is the average number of co-morbidities for a COVID 19 death?

When did we start the 15 days to slow the spread?  How did that correlate to economic downturn?  

Who is Neil Ferguson?  What is Imperial College?  Did the president listen to their projections or reject them?  Did those projections turn out to be right or wrong?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 08:58 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Slow down, jj... can only make so much sense. Incoming Trump didn't know that at the time...

(09-10-2020, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: You used your systemic Mod privilege and anti non-mod member racism to suppress my rights to the "Like" button. You are keeping me down. I will find the server room and organize a BLBB ( bring like button back) riot...errrr I mean Protest all up in there. Angry

Just bring back the LIKE. We don't need the dislike. That should keep the headache away. Who's going to complain about getting LIKEs?

(09-10-2020, 08:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Slow down, jj... can only make so much sense. Incoming Trump didn't know that at the time...

(09-10-2020, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  If people knew how much of a pain in the [BLEEP] that was over a few snowflakes worried about "upvotes" and "downvotes" they would understand.  And I'm not lying just like the title of this thread (fake news) implies that the President somehow lied.

Just bring back the LIKE. We don't need the dislike. That should keep the headache away. Who's going to complain about getting LIKEs?

Why not just reply with a post explaining why you like or dislike a post.

For every snowflake that was bothered by a like/dislike, there were a dozen children trolling said snowflake with likes/dislikes.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Your wife tells me "I cheated on him last summer with a hot young pool boy" and then you come to me and say "Did my wife cheat on me? " and I say "Welllll you'd be surprised on how many wives cheat on their husbands every year, oh but in 99% of cases wives they don't cheat"

Oh and btw as a result of your wife cheating she ended up killing people, and I knew how deadly she was, but I didn't tell you... because you know I didn't wanna bring down the vibe.

(09-10-2020, 01:48 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Lol..

You're just sad dude. England is about to make groups of 6 or more illegal. I suppose you want that?

Even when it's proven that only the old or the weak die... the young are just fine. We should have just separated the old and let the economy continue. Instead we had lockdowns and the new generation will be paying for this for decades.

Yeah, maybe we should've, except the man in charge didn't want to cause panic (read: send his beloved stock market spiraling)  so he kept the facts to himself, and told us it would just go away. And the young aren't just fine, they may not die but it's not just like the flu. They miss work and strain medical resources, and also happen to be generally stupid about protecting the vulnerable.

Meanwhile, Trump has no problem trying to cause fear and panic with lies of impending anarchy and socialism if he isn't re-elected.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]