Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:33 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:18 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Ooooooh give me a break, he doesn't want to cause panic and chaos when it doesn't serve him, you see the convention? Black and Brown people gonna move into your suburb, MS13 going to move next door, all of the rioters and looters going to break in and steal everything

Let's try to keep it on topic shall we?  Your title said that he lied regarding the China virus, yet you have presented no facts showing that.  Did the President downplay it?  Yes and he was right to do so.  That's actually called leadership.

In the meantime I showed a fact check showing that Biden did lie and you fail to respond to it.

Sorry just trying to "Keep on Topic" we're talking about your commander and chief aiding in the death of American people. It's NOT leadership! Dude seriously come on you're joking right? You want the president to downplay a thing capable of killing you? We had 0 leadership during this pandemic, we have had exponentially more death than other countries, we made a political issues out of freaking masks when the president could have simply done that. Thats like saying if there were killer dragons roaming the states, and we all knew about how they were killing people, and the president said "nothing to be worried about folks, theyll go away in the summer they dont like the heat"

(09-10-2020, 02:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:16 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

Only got angry when you called Trump the "fuhrer"....
The fuhrer ordered the ACTUAL MURDER of over 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians...... to even make that equivalency is wrong on every level.

I would never call Biden Stalin... who ordered the murder of 40 million Russians.... or Mao Tse Tsung, 60 million Chinese.

But Stalin was right.... 1 death is a tragedy.. a million deaths is a statistic. Apparently enough time has passed to allow comparisons with some of the most evil people on Earth

Look fair enough, I wasn't saying fuhrer in the sense of numbers of death, I was saying it in the sense of you listen and trust what he has to say EVEN in the face of fellow Americans dying.

And trust me I UNDERSTAND how its ridiculous for me to post on this forum because the majority of you (at least 90%) are Trump supporters, I am just trying to understand everyday how you continue to support this dangerous president

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it - by MojoKing - 09-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Mojoking - by MojoKing - 09-10-2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-10-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 06:57 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Copycat - by copycat - 09-11-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Copycat - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:25 PM