Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 05:44 PM by mikesez.)

(09-10-2020, 05:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: The string holding those pearls is going to break if you keep clutching them so hard...
I mean let's be real, you've been on the internet here for a while. This is not your first Hitler reference. But it is your first time dealing with the fact that we now have tape grooving that Trump knew one thing, but told the news another thing. Your mind is just super eager for anything you can find to dismiss these facts.  "I have to vote for Trump anyways because that guy on the internet who told me the truth about Trump took it too far and compared Trump to Hitler." Ridiculous.  Sad!

Any comment on the democrat that actually did kill thousands of people?

Which one? Is he on my ballot in November?

(09-10-2020, 05:33 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: The facts are on his side, though.  I agree bringing up Hitler in a debate that's not about Germany or WWII is a technical foul, but, he did it out of frustration, because everyone was ignoring the facts he put down.  
You guys are arguing against your own President, on tape!
Here are some of yall's ridiculous responses:
"oh he was right to treat us like expendable pawns.  It's what we are, after all." 
Or, "no he didn't really mean what he's now on tape saying." 
Or how about the guy who tried to blame woodward?! Blame the messenger? "Oh yeah, Linda Tripp shouldn't have been recording that conversation, so Bill Clinton should totally get away with having sex with interns."

Lol

You see yourself as a pawn that will do whatever he's told.

Trump was trying to stop the fearful sheep like you from buying all the PPE - just like they did toilet paper and sanitizer. Whether or not that was right? Meh, who cares.

The only thing we should have done was isolate the old... but when a democrat actually puts people with COVID WITH the highest risk people you guys remain silent.

The facts just don't support that storyline.  If he knew face masks were critical, and didn't want to exacerbate a shortage for health care workers, why didn't he start advocating for wearing masks in public as soon as the shortage was over?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
Mojoking - by MojoKing - 09-10-2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-10-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 06:57 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Mojoking - by mikesez - 09-11-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Mojoking - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it - by mikesez - 09-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 09-11-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Copycat - by jj82284 - 09-11-2020, 09:25 PM