Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will you accept the results of the election?

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 03:06 PM by MojoKing.)

Hey my Q-anon, racism doesn't exist, Trump is the best president ever, folks (look I am just teasing I am sure you all are very good people on the inside) 

I come with a simple question: 
Will you accept the results the election if Trump loses? Will you ensure the peaceful transfer of power that ensures us from not becoming a banana republic? Sure, you're allowed to be angry, you're allowed to be skeptical, but there's a difference between that, and actually creating violence or extreme vitriol. 

I gave Bush a chance, Obama a chance, even Trump a chance to prove me wrong, will you even give Biden a sliver of a shot? Will you be apart of the division in our country? 

I will pledge, If Trump wins, I won't seek to divide, I will still post articles from MSM (which is literally every news outlet we deemed to be good just 5 years ago, wait you know what I take that back, I probably won't post on this section of the board at all, ) but I won't seek to divide our country even further, I am sure that doesn't matter to many of you, but hopefully it does to some. 

So will you support the peaceful transfer of power?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-12-2020, 03:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Hey my Q-anon, racism doesn't exist, Trump is the best president ever, folks (look I am just teasing I am sure you all are very good people on the inside) 

Will you accept the results the election if Trump loses? Will you ensure the peaceful transfer of power that ensures us from not becoming a banana republic? Sure, you're allowed to be angry, you're allowed to be skeptical, but there's a difference between that, and actually creating violence or extreme vitriol. 

I gave Bush a chance, Obama a chance, even Trump a chance to prove me wrong, will you even give Biden a sliver of a shot? Will you be apart of the division in our country? 

I will pledge, If Trump wins, I won't seek to divide, I will still post articles from MSM (which is literally every news outlet we deemed to be good just 5 years ago, wait you know what I take that back, I probably won't post on this section of the board at all, ) but I won't seek to divide our country even further, I am sure that doesn't matter to many of you, but hopefully it does to some. 

LOL.   Laughing  If Biden wins.   Laughing 

The only way Biden wins is if the democrat party is successful at stealing the election through mail in ballots (what they are working on).

Let me ask you this.  When President Trump wins a second term are you going to cry, go outside and scream at the sky again?

[Image: 66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Since I hate both options and have no loyalty to either party, I could care less who wins. Either way, America loses. I also have no idea how this election is gonna go, but my gut tells me Trump is gonna pull it out. Biden keeps making more gaffes, leaving people to wonder if he has all his wits about him and undecided voters hate Kamala Harris, (at least in middle America, where I live.) The thought of another four years of Trump makes me physically ill, but the Democrats once again, failed to provide any kind of decent option. This is why I hate politics and the two party system. This election should be themed, evil vs. stupidity.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 04:12 PM by mikesez.)

(09-12-2020, 03:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 03:05 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Hey my Q-anon, racism doesn't exist, Trump is the best president ever, folks (look I am just teasing I am sure you all are very good people on the inside) 

The only way Biden wins is if the democrat party is successful at stealing the election through mail in ballots (what they are working on).

So that's a no? Sad!

(09-12-2020, 03:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Since I hate both options and have no loyalty to either party, I could care less who wins. Either way, America loses. I also have no idea how this election is gonna go, but my gut tells me Trump is gonna pull it out. Biden keeps making more gaffes, leaving people to wonder if he has all his wits about him and undecided voters hate Kamala Harris, (at least in middle America, where I live.) The thought of another four years of Trump makes me physically ill, but the Democrats once again, failed to provide any kind of decent option. This is why I hate politics and the two party system. This election should be themed, evil vs. stupidity.

How do we get better options?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Lol Left already starting the "IF YOU DON'T EXCEPT THE ELECTION POSTS "

What a [BLEEP] joke

LOL, It’s been 4 years and the left still has t accepted the results from the last election and trying their best to divide the country. The question in itself is laughable. I think the right is above all that none sense.

(09-12-2020, 03:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Let me ask you this.  When President Trump wins a second term are you going to cry, go outside and scream at the sky again?

[Image: 66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed.jpg]

Hahah that will definitely be me, I won't lie, but I won't be seeking divide people as I do it. 

(09-12-2020, 04:17 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol  Left already starting the "IF YOU DON'T EXCEPT THE ELECTION  POSTS "

What a [BLEEP] joke

Accept* 

But, no I think its a legitimate question. A lot of people on the right (Including Trump) are already setting up that this election would be rigged if Trump loses. That kind of rhetoric scares me. I just don't want violence between our people, I don't think thats a radical view point.

Does “accept” prohibit endless investigations and calls for impeachment at everything I don’t like?

If biden wins I'm pulling my $ out of the bank and moving to canada

(09-12-2020, 04:50 PM)Jags Wrote: LOL, It’s been 4 years and the left still has t accepted the results from the last election and trying their best to divide the country.   The question in itself is laughable.  I think the right is above all that none sense.

Lolwut?

The "Left" is dividing the country?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-12-2020, 05:15 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Does “accept” prohibit endless investigations and calls for impeachment at everything I don’t like?

Hyperbole is fun. Did you read Mueller's report, or know anything about Trump's past?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-12-2020, 05:15 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Does “accept” prohibit endless investigations and calls for impeachment at everything I don’t like?

There aren’t calls for impeachment, Trump has been impeached. But we have evidence of Manafort, Trump Jr. , and Stone all corresponding with Russian contacts. 

But yeah sure, I meant this question in terms of violence. Thats what scares me above anything else. A rise in conspiracy and violence.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 05:51 PM by lastonealive.)

They will blame the MSM (fox???) and voting fraud.

They will not be allowed to protest after though because that means you hate the country.

(09-12-2020, 05:20 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: If biden wins I'm pulling my $ out of the bank and moving to canada

You sure you will fit in?

(09-12-2020, 04:50 PM)Jags Wrote: LOL, It’s been 4 years and the left still has t accepted the results from the last election and trying their best to divide the country.   The question in itself is laughable.  I think the right is above all that none sense.

They accept that he got more electoral votes and that Hillary is not the President.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Seems a good spot for this.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-12-2020, 05:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: They will blame the MSM (fox???) and voting fraud.

They will not be allowed to protest after though because that means you hate the country.

(09-12-2020, 05:20 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: If biden wins I'm pulling my $ out of the bank and moving to canada

You sure you will fit in?

Who are you voting for, lastonealive? (yes, I know you can't)

Remember when you constantly posted that Trubisky was far better than Luck?

As for the OP question, I will accept the result either way. Even though I do know if Trump does win, there will be protest in the democratic led cities that will cause a lot of unnecessary deaths. I have no fear of Trump supporters either way (win, or lose).

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 06:47 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-12-2020, 05:27 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Lolwut?

Yep.

ANTIFA and BLM exist solely to push a Marxist agenda. They proudly display it on their website.

So yea, they are doing their best to divide us.

Identifying with people based on skin color is racism.

(09-12-2020, 05:27 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Lolwut?

Yes, they are ... Unless you think their failure to at least try to stop the nightly rioting isn't dividing the country. Do you condone the democratic failure to stop the violence? No, you blame someone else.

(09-12-2020, 06:49 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 05:27 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Lolwut?

Yes, they are ... Unless you think their failure to at least try to stop the nightly rioting isn't dividing the country. Do you condone the democratic failure to stop the violence? No, you blame someone else.

They literally tell the police to let it happen... it's a misguided, stupid attempt to try to make Trump bad.

Yet... not one republican city has rioted.

(09-12-2020, 05:32 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

There aren’t calls for impeachment, Trump has been impeached. But we have evidence of Manafort, Trump Jr. , and Stone all corresponding with Russian contacts. 

But yeah sure, I meant this question in terms of violence. Thats what scares me above anything else. A rise in conspiracy and violence.

Do you not watch the news?  Antifa?  SJW?  BLM?  Tune into something besides Occupy Democrats for gosh sakes!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.