Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will you accept the results of the election?

(09-12-2020, 06:40 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 05:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: They will blame the MSM (fox???) and voting fraud.

They will not be allowed to protest after though because that means you hate the country.

You sure you will fit in?

Who are you voting for, lastonealive? (yes, I know you can't)

Remember when you constantly posted that Trubisky was far better than Luck?

As for the OP question, I will accept the result either way. Even though I do know if Trump does win, there will be protest in the democratic led cities that will cause a lot of unnecessary deaths. I have no fear of Trump supporters either way (win, or lose).

I'll be mailing a ballot in. It's very easy apparently.

Bit OT on the football bit, if you can dig out an accurate quote I'll respond in the thread. I mean we are talking about 2 large busts of picks. Trubisky to be fair has never served up anything as bad as Lucks 2015 and still at least has hope...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-12-2020, 09:40 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 09:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Self sufficiency isnt the same as isolationism.

true but I'm going for the isolation thing as well, hence the possible move to Wyoming can't get more isolated than that.

I'd always dreamed of living in the dense jungles of Moloka'i Island in Hawaii. Now that is isolated.

So at what point is anything reality for you folks?

Literally you get your news from Alex Jones, in fact if Alex Jones said Trump is a Russian asset , you guys would probably call him MSM tooo bwahahaha

Loook why are we even debating? If we cant even agree on what reality is?

I haven't read all the posts in this thread.

I will accept the result. The problem is, because of the unprecedented number of mail-in or absentee ballots, we probably won't know the result until at least several days after the election.

I do predict that Trump will be leading when all the in-person voting is counted, and that he will declare himself the winner before the mail in ballots are counted. I also predict that Biden will be the winner when all the votes are counted. And at that point, whether we have a massive amount of trouble depends on what Trump does and says.

(09-13-2020, 05:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I haven't read all the posts in this thread.  

I will accept the result.  The problem is, because of the unprecedented number of mail-in or absentee ballots, we probably won't know the result until at least several days after the election.  

I do predict that Trump will be leading when all the in-person voting is counted, and that he will declare himself the winner before the mail in ballots are counted.  I also predict that Biden will be the winner when all the votes are counted.   And at that point, whether we have a massive amount of trouble depends on what Trump does and says.

Right, and democrats won’t resort to skullduggery by muddling mail in ballot processes and numbers to create upheaval in order to manufacture a win.

(09-12-2020, 10:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 09:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Self sufficiency isnt the same as isolationism.

Self sufficiency could mean that you are no longer relying on gifts or charity.
But in this context it was clear that EricC85 is trying to plan for a time when he might not have regular access to grocery stores or electric utilities or reliable police protection.

Emergency planning, isnt isolationism.

(09-13-2020, 07:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 05:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I haven't read all the posts in this thread.  

I will accept the result.  The problem is, because of the unprecedented number of mail-in or absentee ballots, we probably won't know the result until at least several days after the election.  

I do predict that Trump will be leading when all the in-person voting is counted, and that he will declare himself the winner before the mail in ballots are counted.  I also predict that Biden will be the winner when all the votes are counted.   And at that point, whether we have a massive amount of trouble depends on what Trump does and says.

Right, and democrats won’t resort to skullduggery by muddling mail in ballot processes and numbers to create upheaval in order to manufacture a win.

Of course not, the Party is pure as freshly driven yellow snow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-13-2020, 01:40 AM)MojoKing Wrote: So at what point is anything reality for you folks?

Literally you get your news from Alex Jones, in fact if Alex Jones said Trump is a Russian asset , you guys would probably call him MSM tooo bwahahaha

Loook why are we even debating? If we cant even agree on what reality is?

still waiting for your responses in the "trump lied" thread, son.

(09-12-2020, 05:20 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: If biden wins I'm pulling my $ out of the bank and moving to canada

Take a big jacket with you.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

My exit plan is Plaza San Juan Del Sur in Southwest Nicaragua. I don't do cold.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm thinking Belize. Gonna need to see the writing is on the wall for the US, though.

(10-12-2020, 03:48 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 05:20 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: If biden wins I'm pulling my $ out of the bank and moving to canada

Take a big jacket with you.

I'm already in Seattle lol it's probably nicer there

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 10:52 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I know we're screwed either way the election goes, so I might as well stay here. I don't wanna learn another language.

(10-12-2020, 10:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I know we're screwed either way the election goes, so I might as well stay here. I don't wanna learn another language.

I dont understand your premise of saying we are screwed if Trump wins reelection. An anti-war, pro-economy president is a good thing.

(10-12-2020, 10:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 10:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I know we're screwed either way the election goes, so I might as well stay here. I don't wanna learn another language.

I dont understand your premise of saying we are screwed if Trump wins reelection. An anti-war, pro-economy president is a good thing.

Anti-war because he's best friends with notorious dictators like Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Rodrigo Duerte, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un and pro economy where only the rich get richer and all his billionaire friends can pollute the earth with no restrictions. Maybe that is your idea of a good leader. It isn't mine.

(10-12-2020, 11:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 10:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I dont understand your premise of saying we are screwed if Trump wins reelection. An anti-war, pro-economy president is a good thing.

Anti-war because he's best friends with notorious dictators like Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Rodrigo Duerte, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un and pro economy where only the rich get richer and all his billionaire friends can pollute the earth with no restrictions. Maybe that is your idea of a good leader. It isn't mine.

Boy, if you'd just state a few more facts incorrectly you could double for Joe Biden.

(10-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm thinking Belize. Gonna need to see the writing is on the wall for the US, though.

They have a great ex-pat relocation program. If you can demonstrate $2k a month income and you're 45 or older they will give you great benefits to move there.

(10-12-2020, 11:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Anti-war because he's best friends with notorious dictators like Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Rodrigo Duerte, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un and pro economy where only the rich get richer and all his billionaire friends can pollute the earth with no restrictions. Maybe that is your idea of a good leader. It isn't mine.

Boy, if you'd just state a few more facts incorrectly you could double for Joe Biden.

Those are facts. You just choose not to accept them and call them "fake news." Everything you guys don't wanna hear is "fake news."

(10-12-2020, 11:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Boy, if you'd just state a few more facts incorrectly you could double for Joe Biden.

Those are facts. You just choose not to accept them and call them "fake news." Everything you guys don't wanna hear is "fake news."

Let's pick the low hanging fruit of your post. You think only the billionaire class benefited from Trumps economic policy and deregulation?

(10-12-2020, 11:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Those are facts. You just choose not to accept them and call them "fake news." Everything you guys don't wanna hear is "fake news."

Let's pick the low hanging fruit of your post. You think only the billionaire class benefited from Trumps economic policy and deregulation?

Yes, he really does. He's deluded.

(10-12-2020, 11:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Those are facts. You just choose not to accept them and call them "fake news." Everything you guys don't wanna hear is "fake news."

Absolutely! He put an oil and energy lobbyist as Secretary of the Interior. You don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out that he's using people like this to pull back the reigns on industrial regulations. Big companies are now saving millions and millions of dollars, because Trump is allowing them to pollute and poison the environment as much as they want, all in the name of profits.