Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county

Candidate DiMezzo has proven a valid point.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transex...-nh-county

Aria DiMezzo ran on a slogan of 'F*** the Police.'

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.

In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said.

DiMezzo said in her blog post that her victory in the primary was an argument for anarchism because of how “clueless the average voter is.”  She garnered 4,211 votes, easily beating a traditional candidate who received only a few hundred votes, election results show.

"Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?!" she wrote. "Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters -- the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you,” she said, before calling on Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the U.S.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does this mean Mike is back in the GOP?

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 08:26 PM by EricC85.)

In a republic citizens get the government they deserve. Sadly our system is not broken it is the society that directs it that is broken. All systems are corrupt when the society that directs them is ignorant, complacent and lazy.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

It does show how stupid and clueless people are. They just see Republican or Democrat and vote for the party, not the candidate. Too many Americans are lazy and ignorant. It doesn't take much effort to familiarize yourself with the people up for elections.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 09:44 PM by mikesez.)

(09-12-2020, 08:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does this mean Mike is back in the GOP?

Me? I never left.

The whole idea of partisan primaries is a crock and we need to build a new system that can find people who are not necessarily the best republican, or the best democrat, but simply the best people for the different jobs...
Florida - Vote Yes on amendment 3;
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-12-2020, 09:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 08:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does this mean Mike is back in the GOP?

Me? I never left.

The whole idea of partisan primaries is a crock and we need to build a new system that can find people who are not necessarily the best republican, or the best democrat, but simply the best people for the different jobs...

You mean implement term limits?

(09-12-2020, 10:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 09:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: Me? I never left.

You mean implement term limits?

Google can help you...
https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendmen...ive_(2020)
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Maybe the voters knew exactly what they were doing. Maybe they want to show that man/lady that he/she is incapable of doing the job. Now we all know the freakazoid won't actually take the job if elected but that is a different story.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-13-2020, 08:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Maybe the voters knew exactly what they were doing. Maybe they want to show that man/lady that he/she is incapable of doing the job. Now we all know the freakazoid won't actually take the job if elected but that is a different story.

No, the Republican voters in this district made themselves look stupid by voting strictly for party affiliation when all the information they needed to know was available with a quick Google search. They're idiots. DiMezzo is right, they get what they deserve. She-He, as DiMezzo self identifies, sounds pretty intelligent and claims to have a college degree. 

I'm actually amused and immensely satisfied by this. It's about time someone smacked voters, and the public at large, in the face with their own self-imposed ignorance. Think about it. To be so uninformed in this day and age takes effort  given that nearly everyone from ages 12 and up has almost limitless amounts of knowledge available at their literal fingertips. 

Nice job, Aria DiMezzo. You go, girl.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/aria-dimezzo/