Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***official Fire Todd Wash Thread - 2020***

Might as well get this party started. I don't care how bad the roster is, the scheme makes every player worse.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My new favorite player is #30.

Can't figure out the screen.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I was saying this last year. Glad you are finally catching up.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-13-2020, 01:59 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I was saying this last year.  Glad you are finally catching up.

Just last year? I was saying it in 2017, you're late to the party. That's why I put the year in the thread title, so in a few more years when I start the 2021, '22, and '23 thread we can look back to the annual Fire Wash threads and reminisce.

2017? Pfft.

I was calling for this back in '95.

(09-13-2020, 02:06 PM)enigma Wrote: 2017? Pfft.

If it wasn't Seventeen 95 then you a bandwagon jumper.

(09-13-2020, 01:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Might as well get this party started. I don't care how bad the roster is, the scheme makes every player worse.
Lmao. Welp, he'll do enough to see his way out. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(09-13-2020, 02:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:06 PM)enigma Wrote: 2017? Pfft.

If it wasn't Seventeen 95 then you a bandwagon jumper.

Bandwagon?

I was saddlin' up the horse.

Even with the win, Wash needs to go

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-13-2020, 04:11 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Even with the win, Wash needs to go

Gruden shows what happens when you have a good coordinator. Wash shows what happens when you have a poor one.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 06:03 PM by Mowerguy.)

I bet Gruden will get tired of pulling wash's butt out of the fire .....especially if we lose some high scoring games
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 06:07 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Was a good game by the D. Bad timing for this thread

jack had one missed tackle early and the penalty. He had a great game overall though along with all the rookies

(09-13-2020, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Was a good game by the D. Bad timing for this thread

jack had one missed tackle early and the penalty. He had a great game overall though along with all the rookies
It wasn't good defense, but don't give up big plays. Rivers had over 300 yards, but yes the defense did capitalize on the mistakes Rivers made.

(09-13-2020, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Was a good game by the D.  Bad timing for this thread

jack had one missed tackle early and the penalty.  He had a great game overall though along with all the rookies

Put down the pipe bud, the clots lost this game on coaching. Wash did his damnedest to give it away.

(09-13-2020, 06:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 06:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Was a good game by the D.  Bad timing for this thread

jack had one missed tackle early and the penalty.  He had a great game overall though along with all the rookies

Put down the pipe bud, the clots lost this game on coaching. Wash did his damnedest to give it away.

Naw bud, we won this game and the D played pretty good.  I have wanted to get rid of Wash but today wasn't one of his bad games and the result speaks for itself

(09-13-2020, 06:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 06:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Put down the pipe bud, the clots lost this game on coaching. Wash did his damnedest to give it away.

Naw bud, we won this game and the D played pretty good.  I have wanted to get rid of Wash but today wasn't one of his bad games and the result speaks for itself

Wash needs to go every game, every day.

Yeah this thread didn't last. BOOM!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-13-2020, 06:47 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Yeah this thread didn't last. BOOM!!

This thread will be here all year, because Todd Wash will be as well.

Yeah, sooner or later Wash will work his "magic".
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23