Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***official Fire Todd Wash Thread - 2020***

Conley...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 10:02 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Conley with 2 huge drops tonight!

(09-24-2020, 09:23 PM)Jagson Wrote: Everyone knew we needed to fire Wash, why is he still here?

The same Reason Caldwell and Marrone are still here.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-24-2020, 09:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 09:51 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Henderson played it fine because if he comes up earlier the WR is open in the end zone. The play was designed to beat the CB in zone.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

But how would they know the CB would be in zone?

I did not mean that play in particular, but in general.  And I would not say he played that one "fine" either.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

This defense makes me want to vomit..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-24-2020, 10:01 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Conley with 2 huge drops tonight!

(09-24-2020, 09:23 PM)Jagson Wrote: Everyone knew we needed to fire Wash, why is he still here?

The same Reason Caldwell and Marrone are still here.

Wash is a problem, but not THE problem.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

IF the Defense allows a score here, this is a blowout.

My wife is already asleep. Lucky her.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 10:08 PM by jaguarmvp.)

This pass rush is so pathetic.

This team needs a turnover or something dramatic to change the momentum here. This game has been all Miami.

The Steel Curtain
The Orange Crush
The Doomsday Defense..

The Teal Vomit Comet..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 10:10 PM by jaguarmvp.)

They should of went for it. We can't stop them.

#becausejaguars

(09-24-2020, 10:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The Steel Curtain
The Orange Crush
The Doomsday Defense..

The Teal Vomit Comet..

The Jag Gag.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Teal Doily

Once again, Wade Phillip's is currently unemployed yet Wash has a job...

I'm aboard

Good god man. This has to end.

Run a blitz, like once, ever.

Long week, time to make the move but we know Marrone won't make the move. You would think he would want to keep his job.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 11:53 PM by Newton.)

I am in support (of firing him)

(09-24-2020, 11:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Good god man. This has to end.

He's too scared to with our DBs. We just have to face it, our defense sucks. Just like a fresh O Cord has changed our offense, we need a new D Cord. Goldberg isn't it.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I'm already seeing the players' frustration on defense showing. They aren't yelling at each other, but there isn't any heart there. They are just out there playing and whatever happens is fine. The secondary does not look happy to be playing.

(09-24-2020, 11:54 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 11:49 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Good god man. This has to end.

He's too scared to with our DBs. We just have to face it, our defense sucks. Just like a fresh O Cord has changed our offense, we need a new D Cord. Goldberg isn't it.

Other than one third down, every time we blitzed, we got beat too.  Slow death with a 4 man rush, or quick death with the blitz.  I know we hate the results, but I do not think this is a solvable puzzle for Wash.