Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew is the man.

19/20, 173 yards, 3 TDs

In a game everyone expected us to get destroyed in. 

Minshew is the man, fight me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed, I spent an hour watching TL film, and I gotta say, I'm not thaaat impressed, he's gonna be great, but Minshew has a legendary attitude about him, and an incredible story, I'd rather watch this young tough fun guy win a SB than automatically hailing Lawrence as the second coming.

Minshew is a LEADER and a TEAM FIRST guy, he has no ego

Love the dude

Yeah if Kyler Murray had that stat line he’d be “heading for the Hall of Fame” already.

Great game team! Whooo!! Only 1 incompletion. No turnovers. Good stuff
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-13-2020, 04:09 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Great game team! Whooo!! Only 1 incompletion. No turnovers. Good stuff

He was truly surgical today! that was special.

I haven’t felt this good about our starting a QB since I was a kid
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I told my wife when we were down in the fourth ,”it’s Minshew magic time”
A good loser is a good loser

His biggest flaw I can see now is his tendency to hold the ball too long. Other than that he seemed dialed in.

The Jag's will have to win a few more but he'll noticed this year.
He is special for sure though....
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Trevor Lawerence will be a distant memory in a few weeks.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Can anyone confirm if he set the franchise completion record? It was 95 percent for him. Has to be right?

if he can learn to not hold on to the ball for so long and back up into pressure, Minshew will be great

(09-13-2020, 04:46 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Can anyone confirm if he set the franchise completion record? It was 95 percent for him. Has to be right?

Has to be.

(09-13-2020, 05:20 PM)Newton Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 04:46 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Can anyone confirm if he set the franchise completion record? It was 95 percent for him. Has to be right?

Has to be.

Well, at 95%, it's the #4 highest comp % single game of all time behind Brees, Rivers, and Mariota. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/l...e_game.htm

What is it going to take for ppl to realize how good this kid is??? He's so a accurate and HIGH football IQ.

(09-13-2020, 05:31 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: What is it going to take for ppl to realize how good this kid is??? He's so a accurate and HIGH football IQ.
He has holes in his game and people can easily see them, but he makes plays and has "it" so the holes don't matter.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-13-2020, 05:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 05:31 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: What is it going to take for ppl to realize how good this kid is??? He's so a accurate and HIGH football IQ.
He has holes in his game and people can easily see them, but he makes plays and has "it" so the holes don't matter.

what hole does he have that most second year qbs don’t?  Only knocks I see is size, I haven’t seen arm strength hinder him not one bit. He’ll continue to get better. 

(09-13-2020, 05:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

No QB is perfect.  Brees had a lot too and why SD drafted Rivers and he is NFL All time leading passer

(09-13-2020, 05:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 05:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He has holes in his game and people can easily see them, but he makes plays and has "it" so the holes don't matter.

No QB is perfect.  Brees had a lot too and why SD drafted Rivers and he is NFL All time leading passer

Even Brady has flaws (not very mobile and feels the rush hard).