Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 2

(09-17-2020, 11:43 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 07:30 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I applaud these sentiments.

Of the reguar posters from visiting teams, I can't think of one that is just plain obnoxious.

One or two will engage in some smack talk on occasion, but nothing bad.

Just about all of the regulars contribute to the board.

Now then, having met my annual niceness quota to our divisional rivals... Laughing

Tacks receiver AJ Brown might miss the game with a bone bruise.

If he is out, that will make the defense's job a little easier.  I think Brown has an amazing future in the league, and is that franchise's best WR dating back to the Run N Shoot days.

But we still gotta slow down Derrick Henry.  We can't let him run wild like he normally does.

Question for you ND...

I'm hearing that your 1st round pick.Isaiah Wilson (?), the RT out of Georgia, is off to something of a rocky start.

First he was put on the Covid 19 list, and then recently he just got pinched for a DUI.

Granted the Covid-19 is a tough break that could happen to anyone, but the DUI is something else.

We haven't seen much of training camp/preseason for anyone...but are Titans fans still bullish on him, or is concern starting to creep in.

Not sure about the rest of the tack fans, but i sure am concerned about em. I heard the covid concerns stem from him going to parties with college kids, and now the dui as well, probably more college parties...
We'll see if he grows up before he crashes his career but we know how it is with some of these guys. 
Where's that shirtless VY pic when we need it?

And to the other post about AJ Brown possibly missing this game with a bone bruise, that concerns me as well. Corey Davis had an excellent game last wk but if Brown cant play Davis may not get as open. 
Also, you guys know adoree jackson has been out so there's a couple rookie db's that played last wk so minshew may have some guys running wide open. Its not like our defensive backfield has been a strength

NFL Network is reporting that AJ Brown is out.

I didn't know Wilson's Covid diagnosis was the result of a party.

Factoring in that and the DUI, in retrospect, do you think that's why he lasted until the bottom of the first round?

As for the game, I'm hoping the Jaguars jump out to an early lead.  That might help take Henry out of the game, and Brown's absence might make it harder for the tacks to come back.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Messages In This Thread
This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by Bullseye - 09-16-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by Mikey - 09-16-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by tyus - 09-17-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by Bullseye - 09-18-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by enigma - 09-17-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: This Week in the AFC South-Week 2 - by Mikey - 09-21-2020, 09:20 AM