Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Jags Star, Another Titans Fan

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 07:30 PM by VondyP.)

(skip to 3:03, your youtube player wont start at the time I have set in the url)

First Jalen Ramsey, now Gardner Minshew.
At least your most popular players tend to have good taste in NFL teams.

A few questions about he, and you, the fan:
  1. Has he asked to be traded away yet?
  2. Do the Jaguars intend to always employ Titans fans as the face of their franchise?
    - Is it because of jealousy? Are the sweepsweeps getting to you guys?
  3. Has he ever mentioned a love (or fear) of moving to Europe?
  4. Will he do enough to keep you from drafting Lawrence/Fields next year, forcing the Jags to spend another decade picking top 10?
  5. Are you guys really still letting Doug Marrone coach your team?
  6. How hard do you cry when thinking about the season the Jags lost to the Titans 3 times, robbing you of a superbowl appearance?
  7. How much will the Titans win by this weekend?
  8. Will the mods delete this thread because they are soft and can't handle trash talk leading up to a rivalry game?
TLDR

[Image: CJ0WV5w.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is some good smack.  Guess the reason we haven’t had a taste of this for so long is because we’ve sucked for so long and everyone felt sorry for us.  Therefore, this is a good sign.

Thx for the post, and keep ‘em comin!
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

When Minshew is throwing those touchdowns on Sunday- don’t for a second wish your team didn’t pass on him 6 rounds...You could have had a former fan rocking as your QB...instead he’s gotta go in there and teach you a lesson for passing on the mania!

See you on Sunday!

Where is Derrick Henry from again? lol

(09-18-2020, 05:42 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Where is Derrick Henry from again? lol

but has Henry ever said hes a Jags fan? If not, its a huge difference. Actually even a bigger slap in our face.
In Dougie I Trust!

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 10:43 AM by JagJohn.)

Gardner was young and stupid, but we forgive him. Everyone does stupid stuff when they're young that they regret when they get older. Like how your mom regrets that steamy night of passion with your uncle in the cow shed that lead to your regrettable arrival into the world.

Wow reaching. This was before he was a NFL star. Not everyone gets drafted to there childhood dream lol.

Ohhhhhhh snapppp! 

Pretty sure the story of Minshew taking a hammer to his hand was trying to get the titan infection out.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 10:50 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Wow, another NFL player that grew up a fan of a different team than they are currently playing for.  Pretty amazing info.  Wonder what the percentage of that happening, perhaps around 98.5%

(09-18-2020, 10:49 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wow, another NFL player that grew up a fan of a different team than they are currently playing for.  Pretty amazing info.  Wonder what the percentage of that happening, perhaps around 98.5%

Wonder what the percentage of players on the Jags hate being on the Jags? Probably the same, 98.5%

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 10:55 AM by Hard_Eight.)

Gotta admit, that's a pretty quality smack post.

No go back to eating your mayonnaise hillbilly

Oh and don't forget the chick that shot McNair was from Orange Park. She never let 99 go.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 11:02 AM by 10actyrant.)

[Image: usa_today_11800734.0.jpg]
[Image: qiry3lcb7q4fei1soefx.jpg]
[Image: rd3mgegx8u741.jpg]

I hope you tack fools are prepared for the day that the wear and tear from carrying your entire offense finally catches up to your king, and you're left with a washed up RB on a massive contract and a bang average QB also on a massive contract. Tacks will be back at the bottom of the division where they belong, looking up at Minshew and dreaming about what might have been.

I actually think this will be a good game. Ramsey will shutdown CD and I think Yannick and Campbell will slowdown Henry. Pair that with a solid game from Fournette and the Jags may make this a respectable game.

Tennessee Titans - 35
London Jags - 10

(09-18-2020, 10:51 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:49 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wow, another NFL player that grew up a fan of a different team than they are currently playing for.  Pretty amazing info.  Wonder what the percentage of that happening, perhaps around 98.5%

Wonder what the percentage of players on the Jags hate being on the Jags? Probably the same, 98.5%

Good one.  What are you 12 years old?

(09-18-2020, 01:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:51 AM)VondyP Wrote: Wonder what the percentage of players on the Jags hate being on the Jags? Probably the same, 98.5%

Good one.  What are you 12 years old?

I know you are but what am I

I'm picking Jags 30, Oilers 14. Minshew was destined for Duval and he's happy here, anything to the contrary is fake news.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-18-2020, 01:57 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I'm picking Jags 30, Oilers 14. Minshew was destined for Duval and he's happy here, anything to the contrary is fake news.

LMAO @ Jags scoring 30

(09-18-2020, 02:05 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 01:57 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I'm picking Jags 30, Oilers 14. Minshew was destined for Duval and he's happy here, anything to the contrary is fake news.

LMAO @ Jags scoring 30

Right? I really was tempted to pick a higher number but decided to err on the side of caution.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-18-2020, 02:23 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:05 PM)10actyrant Wrote: LMAO @ Jags scoring 30

Right? I really was tempted to pick a higher number but decided to err on the side of caution.
I mean you might as well just say JAGS WILL SCORE A MILLION GAZILLION POINTS