Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Derrick Henry with have X amount of yards Sunday?

This entire defense has been rebuilt.  Last years backups are playing key roles.  How much has this run defense improved and how physical can this defense Be?

I'm drinking the Koolaid

Jaguars do a decent Job and hold him to 110yds rushing..
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2020, 06:37 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This entire defense has been rebuilt.  Last years backups are playing key roles.  How much has this run defense improved and how physical can this defense Be?

I'm drinking the Koolaid

Jaguars do a decent Job and hold him to 110yds rushing..

Im going with 80yards, literally if we just stuff the box every play and make Tannehill beat us i think it’s the best strategy. Just don’t let Henry get going at all cost

The D has been hearing how bad their run D is all offseason. Im gonna say they play with a chip on this shoulder and hold him under 100

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

A lot. Too many.

87 yards rushing
17 yards receiving

89 yards on 18 attempts. That would be about what he's averaged per game against us.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I do t think we can contain Henry if we can win it’ll be because Minshew can our pace them in the air I’m gonna say he goes 120 yards and we get the win
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I think Henry goes for 145, but we win the game.

If we can score early and get a couple of turnovers then that will take Henry out of the game plan.

I think Yannick and Campbell will keep him in check... oh wait nevermind, Henry goes for 187 yards as he once again kills the spirits of Duval.

(09-18-2020, 10:18 PM)14and3 Wrote: I think Yannick and Campbell will keep him in check... oh wait nevermind, Henry goes for 187 yards as he once again kills the spirits of Duval.

Yannick sucks against the run.  You're thinking of Dareus.

(09-18-2020, 10:23 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:18 PM)14and3 Wrote: I think Yannick and Campbell will keep him in check... oh wait nevermind, Henry goes for 187 yards as he once again kills the spirits of Duval.

Yannick sucks against the run.  You're thinking of Dareus.

Yeah ok sure. Only thing I could remember is that it’s not any of the scrubs currently on the roster.

well based on talent level alone. We barely kept him under 200 with more talent so id say 150, if we play our [BLEEP] off or the football godz come thru and slap wash with some elite playcalling on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2020, 10:32 AM by homebiscuit.)

Hold him to under 100, but please, PLEASE, not another field-length bulldozer run to the endzone. I'll absolutely die of embarrassment if that happens again.

125+. Hoping to be surprised though.