Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD week two Jags @ tacks***

We have a team now though. You just have to spike that ball there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They got lucky.

That Lambo kick at the end of the 2nd quarter was a huge mistake

(09-20-2020, 04:01 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Not Minshew's fault. Special teams really was the difference.

Yep, if that squib quick doesn’t happen it’s a tie game

That garbage squib and that bs penalty on Jack makes this hurt

(09-20-2020, 04:01 PM)Firesky Wrote: Just spike the ball, tryed to hurry that. Minshew played a great game overall but gosh that one hurts. We played well enough to win but got outcoached, fell victim to some bad calls, and just made key mistakes at bad times especially on ST's that stings.

This analysis is spot on. Should have won it. Let’s shake it off and move on to Thursday

I said I would be okay with a loss if we went down fighting, and we did. Referee cooking notwithstanding, It's a young team that's prone to mistakes. The arrow is definitely pointing up.

Missed PAT and the squib kick

Why would he throw it in the middle of the field anyway? No timeouts and under a minute to play.
Here we go again

Figured it'd be close in the end. Jags fought hard in this one. Minshew is a helluva qb.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-20-2020, 04:00 PM)uthill Wrote: Minshew isn't the answer after that.

I hope those are the emotions talking.  Dude has been great for us.

Oh. My. [BLEEP]. Gawd.

That's on Minshew but let's not destroy him for it yeah. It's only down to him that we were still in it.

He will learn from that. Bit casual and seemed to be throwing it away. Could have gone anywhere after being tipped.

We roll again next week.

Another loss squarely on the shoulders of Marrone. How many more do you need? Holy [BLEEP] get rid of this guy!

That PI call was a [BLEEP] call, looked like a clean defense to me
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Officials have a hard on for this team

Nice game Jaguars.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Only needed 20 yards to tie it up with 55 seconds. I would have happily gone into OT the way the 2 teams played down the stretch.

(09-20-2020, 04:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: That PI call was a [BLEEP] call, looked like a clean defense to me

Agree. Truly awful

Rough ending, but what can you do? Overall, Minshew looked good. Defense had its moments, but they need to figure out how to get pressure on the QB. Smoot and Bryan need to step up, otherwise it's going to be a long season.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin