Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dewey Wingard

It looks like Wingard is the starter when Wilson is out. Lots of people have been really negative but it seems like the coaching staff believe in him. 

Do you think he'll be ok?

Press meets with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goCasDRa2Lg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, if nothing else he's confident. Thinks he is the smartest player in the building and maybe the NFL. I hope he dominates!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-20-2020, 09:37 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Well, if nothing else he's confident. Thinks he is the smartest player in the building and maybe the NFL. I hope he dominates!

Thinks he is the smartest player in the building?  I didn't hear him say anything remotely like that.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:39 AM by Jagwired.)

(09-20-2020, 10:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 09:37 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Well, if nothing else he's confident. Thinks he is the smartest player in the building and maybe the NFL. I hope he dominates!

Thinks he is the smartest player in the building?  I didn't hear him say anything remotely like that.
You didn't listen very well then. 6:15 in.

He did not exactly say " Thinks" but "prides himself in being".
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-20-2020, 10:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Thinks he is the smartest player in the building?  I didn't hear him say anything remotely like that.

Got it, thanks.  Although, he did say, "one of the smartest" not "the smartest."

Wilson was a captain on D and a decent player. Didn't get beat often and was steady, but i do feel Wingard has higher upside for playmaking ability and has good speed

Hopefully Thor brings his hammer.

Not a good start

Tried to warn yall in the injury thread
*shrug*

Wingard is not it

If we would have had a better free safety, we would have won. Wingard got beat and picked on like a little kid and surrendered 2 TDs.

Should have traded for Jamal Adams.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Not really sure why so many thought he'd be an upgrade based on 13 snaps.

(09-20-2020, 04:26 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Not really sure why so many thought he'd be an upgrade based on 13 snaps.

It was the hair...

(09-20-2020, 04:24 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: Should have traded for Jamal Adams.

2 1st round picks?  No thanks

(09-20-2020, 04:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 04:24 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: Should have traded for Jamal Adams.

2 1st round picks?  No thanks

I hear ya, but he is a difference maker, young, and a leader. I think a 1st this year (2021) and our 1st next year (2022) would have been worth it IMO. 

Jags are loaded with picks 2021, Adams is a proven player as well.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Wingard wasn't good early. Didn't notice him as a problem late though

(09-20-2020, 10:34 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Thinks he is the smartest player in the building?  I didn't hear him say anything remotely like that.

He should improve his play before saying any of that.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-20-2020, 05:51 PM)Kane Wrote: Wingard wasn't good early. Didn't notice him as a problem late though

I think he was late on Tannehill's last TD throw. The one that Allen had pressure on.

Plenty of heart and effort but hes depth/ ST quality at best.