Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good Perfromers/Bad performers @ Tacks week 2

The Jaguars had some good players on Sunday despite the heartbreaking loss vs Tacks.  My callouts:

GOOD:

Minshew:  The first INT falls mostly on the under receiver who should of never reached his hand out there, the second one was a stupid careless play.  Despite that, he played one heck of a game.  I love how Minshew commands the offense and constantly makes the right choice.  We have our QB!

Robinson:  Great vision and athletic ability by this kid.  He has good vision and often picks the right holes.  He has a burst through the hole too.  I love this guy!

Shenault:  This guy is a baller.  He has the size of Fred Taylor but fantastic hands.  He is a weapon in the back field or at WR.   I will give Dave credit with possibly getting a home run here.

Shatley:  I thought this line was screwed with Linder being out.   The team didn't miss a beat and actually improved running the ball afterwards.   Great showing by Linder

Chark:  He is a deep threat.  It seems he makes 1 or 2 big impact plays per game.  He is becoming more consistent.

Tight Ends:  Some big plays from this group.  Even the plays that were missed in the end zone gave the D coordinator something to think about. 

Gruden:  This offense is fun to watch!! 

Allen:  I noticed a few times he was in the backfield rushing the QB.

Jacobs:  He made a couple of impact plays. 

Chaisson:  His first NFL sack and I felt he held up strong against the run today.

BAD:

Wingard:  Got beat for at least 1td maybe 2tds in this game. It was not a good game for him

Wash:  This soft zone scheme sucks.  This team is not good enough to rush with 4 and play soft zone.  This defense is a liability

Pass Rush:  2 weeks in a row it has not been nearly good enough.

Turnovers:  It is almost impossible to win when we lose the turnover battle especially on the road.  Got to protect the ball better
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 05:13 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Agree with pretty much all of this.

Defense needs to start as strong as they finish. We've allowed a lot of early points and held strong the second half.

We need a FS, Wingard was actually in good position on that one TD but was a very good throw.

Blitz more please and thank you.

I'm happy with Minshew too. First INT was a completion if Johnson didn't reach for it, second one was a good defensive play, those things happen.

6tds to 2ints after 2 weeks is fine by me.

He had the one bad decision to wait too long to throw the ball away, but overall I thought he was better with his pocket awareness today.

I was happy with the way we performed overall. Some costly mistakes, obviously. The surrendered FG before half and missed XP are haunting..

Beat Miami on Thursday and see where things sit.

Pretty much agree with everything here. Even in a loss I remain optimistic on my 7-8 win prediction for the season. Phins up next.

Yeah we need to forget about trying to get the first overall pick. Let’s keep ballin and see what happens.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2020, 05:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yeah we need to forget about trying to get the first overall pick. Let’s keep ballin and see what happens.

Right!! you play to win the game...

As much as it pains me, I'd add Josh Lambo to the bad. The Muffed Squib Kick and missed PAT were killer.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Bad: Decision to sqibb kick after FG.
Whoever teh KO returner is, two drops. ONe KO and ONe P. Cost field position.
Logan with a terrible punt at a critical tie.
Horrible: Jack PI. Let 'em play!

Good: Gruden, Minshew, Robinson, WRs, OL, DL, Hell the whoe D did a great job on DH.