Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
One thing is clear - We aren't getting the #1 pick

This team is WAY too good to get the 1st overall pick

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The offense is a whole lot more fun than it has been....ever?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-20-2020, 04:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/hayscarlyon/status/1...22026?s=21

Couldn't agree more with that take. All hail GRUDEN!

Yep, Gruden is perfect for Minshew.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Gruden makes DeFilippo look like a schoolgirl. Dude's legit.

Gruden and Minshew are the perfect match.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 05:34 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Finally, a Jags offense that emphasizes opening up the offense, running slant routes, and getting rid of the ball rather quickly. THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN WINNING THIS WAY FOR 15 YEARS

(09-20-2020, 05:31 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Gruden and Minshew are the perfect match.

Wait until Covid-19 is over and just imagine the after parties.

(09-20-2020, 05:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Finally, a Jags offense that emphasizes opening up the offense, running slant routes, and getting rid of the ball rather quickly. THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN WINNING THIS WAY FOR 15 YEARS
i said this same thing when we ran the underneath drag and had the 2 WR blocking for the long conversion. I told my ppl, Brady and Manning lived off this and FINALLY we have a coordinator who knows this. Im in shock honestly

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Way too early for this, but I hope Gruden stays around for a long time.

I think so too. I look at some of the other teams around the league that are in worse shape than the Jags. Like the Jets, Giants, etc... These teams haven't been playing as well/competively as the Jags have been. The Jags has weaknesses like areas with the defense but at least Gardner and the offense fight hard and gives the team a chance to win.

Heck even some of the teams with veteran QB's have been looking/faring worse.than the Jags.

Big Grin It's going to be an exciting 2020 season.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Gruden needs to wear a "I'm with stupid →" t-shirt when on the sidelines next to Wash.

(09-20-2020, 09:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Gruden needs to wear a "I'm with stupid →" t-shirt when on the sidelines next to Wash.

Hahaha that is a good one. Honestly when we had the defensive players I still didn't like Wash. Now?  Yeech
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-20-2020, 08:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1...20032?s=19

Can someone explain this to me?

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 01:27 PM by empty.)

(09-20-2020, 10:06 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 08:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1...20032?s=19

EPA is Expected Points Added.  The image shows the EPA per play for each team's offense and Defense.  Higher up, better the defense.  Farther right, better the offense.  So, our offense is performing as one of the best in the league according to EPA/Play, and our defense is one of the poorest.

(09-20-2020, 10:38 PM)empty Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:06 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Can someone explain this to me?

EPA is Expected Points Added.  The image shows the EPA per play for each team's offense and Defense.  Higher up, better the defense.  Farther left, better the offense.  So, our offense is performing as one of the best in the league according to EPA/Play, and our defense is one of the poorest.

Farther right , better the offense

(09-20-2020, 10:06 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:

Top right quadrant = GOOD
Bottom left quadrant = BAD
Bottom Right quadrant= Good O, Bad D
Top Left quadrant = Bad O, Good D
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(09-20-2020, 11:09 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:06 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Can someone explain this to me?

Top right quadrant = GOOD
Bottom left quadrant = BAD
Bottom Right quadrant= Good O, Bad D
Top Left quadrant = Bad O, Good D

Slashes teams roughly in the same tier.