Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2-2020.Sunday games thoughts

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 04:55 PM by mal234.)

In addition to.the Jags/Titans ending up having a competitve nailbiter, I thought there were several other interesting things that happened in today's games.

The Falcons blew another big lead to the Cowboys, Kirk Cousins had a really ugly start against the Packers(At one point I think he had like a 6 QBR or something.

Bad teams continued to really struggle like the Jets who gave up a 3rd down and 31. And also the Giants started out rough but ended up making their.game against the.Bears closer. 

And we saw a bunch of injuries including major ones to stars. Saquon Barkley and Nick Bosa are suspected to have torn their ACL's. Drew Lock left his game with a shoulder injury and Tyrod Taylor is injured and Justin Herbert is starting. Jimmy G also has an injury and it looks like he won't be starting next week. Rough day for a lot of players. I wish them all healthy recoveries.

What are your thoughts on Week 2's games?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That sucks for Bosa and Barkley

(09-20-2020, 04:52 PM)mal234 Wrote: In addition to.the Jags/Titans ending up having a competitve nailbiter, I thought there were several other interesting things that happened in today's games.

The Falcons blew another big lead to the Cowboys, Kirk Cousins had a really ugly start against the Packers(At one point I think he had like a 6 QBR or something.

Bad teams continued to really struggle like the Jets who gave up a 3rd down and 31. And also the Giants started out rough but ended up making their.game against the.Bears closer. 

And we saw a bunch of injuries including major ones to stars. Saquon Barkley and Nick Bosa are suspected to have torn their ACL's. Drew Lock left his game with a shoulder injury and Tyrod Taylor is injured and Justin Herbert is starting. Jimmy G also has an injury and it looks like he won't be starting next week. Rough day for a lot of players. I wish them all healthy recoveries.

What are your thoughts on Week 2's games?

the Dallas game is pretty crazy

what is that thing hanging off of Cam Newton's head omg... doesn't he look like an idiot lol