Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles visiting with the Broncos

I hope he signes with them

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol just heard that

Ripping cigs in mile high

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 10:53 AM by Talented Kalamari.)

Been wondering why he hasn't landed a gig yet. He's young, had playoff success, and tough as nails. Hasn't had an injury his entire NFL career. Definitely needs to be on a roster somewhere. I wish him well, hopefully he can fill in well enough to win the starting job and become a starting QB again.

Signed on a one year deal

definitely better than Gabbert

hes probably better then what they have now

Bortles will be out of the league soon. Once the guys see how he actually throws.

The Boat!!!!

Good for him. I mean, when you're starting Jeff Driskel you gotta do something.

(09-23-2020, 10:36 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
Good Lord....could these guys ride Colin K's jock any harder?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-23-2020, 02:53 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 10:36 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
Good Lord....could these guys ride Colin K's jock any harder?

I think it is hilarious. Bortles, Driskel, Mullens... these guys are getting chances and Kap ain't.

It. Ain't. Happening.

Time to move on.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-23-2020, 03:29 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 02:53 PM)NCJag Wrote: Good Lord....could these guys ride Colin K's jock any harder?

I think it is hilarious. Bortles, Driskel, Mullens... these guys are getting chances and Kap ain't.

It. Ain't. Happening.

Time to move on.

Seriously. I think people forget that Kap's last year in the league, the dude was AWFUL! He got benched for Gabbert

(09-23-2020, 03:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 03:29 PM)Kane Wrote: I think it is hilarious. Bortles, Driskel, Mullens... these guys are getting chances and Kap ain't.

It. Ain't. Happening.

Time to move on.

Seriously. I think people forget that Kap's last year in the league, the dude was AWFUL! He got benched for Gabbert

Indeed, and that was 4 years ago.
Dude hasn't played a full season since 2014. His comp %, TD:INT ratio, and ypa were average at best his last few seasons. 2013 was his only "good" season. And really he was sub 60% comp that year and SF had a really good team around him.

He was never THAT good of a QB. He certainly isn't any better now.