Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
QB's

Some was saying Fields would be the number 1 pick in any other draft lol. He wouldn't of been 1 of the top 3 QBs picked in last years draft alone

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Ben Roethlisberger comparison is valid, we need to draft Trask in the 1st round pick in the 20's.

(12-19-2020, 09:30 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: If the Ben Roethlisberger comparison is valid, we need to draft Trask in the 1st round pick in the 20's.

He's not going to make it to our second 1st round pick...

If people are gungho about Trask, the best case scenario is trading down from #2 with a team that wants Sewell ideally to around 6-12 and selecting Trask there.

We all know QBs always move up in the draft with a crazy run always happening every year.

Trask Already has as many passing yards on one drive AND a TD against the number one team in the country as Fields did in a whole game against the number 14 team.. . Elite players elevate... I'm js

Trask has a great arm and nice release. Not bad.. strong kid too.

Nothing physically impressive about mac jones and he plays with 5 star recruits, but he's tom bradyesque. Dude knows where he wants to go with the football and accurate, ball placement

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 10:52 PM by Eric1.)

(12-19-2020, 10:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask Already has as many passing yards on one drive AND a TD against the number one team in the country as Fields  did in a whole  game against the number 14 team.. . Elite players elevate... I'm js

Florida and Trask just ended the 1st half taking a sack and are being dumpstered 35-17... Trask isn't elevating anything, if that's what you're trying to imply. They're getting slapped around and this 1st half hasn't even been close.

(12-19-2020, 10:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Trask Already has as many passing yards on one drive AND a TD against the number one team in the country as Fields  did in a whole  game against the number 14 team.. . Elite players elevate... I'm js
Lol

You sure were quiet last week while Trask was elevating his team against LSU.....

(12-19-2020, 10:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Florida and Trask just ended the 1st half taking a sack and are being dumpstered 35-17... Trask isn't elevating anything, if that's what you're trying to imply. They're getting slapped around and this 1st half hasn't even been close.

Trask is losing to the most dominant team in college football but at least he's making plays. Fields can't even dominate Northwestern and Indiana. That's not worthy of the second overall pick.

(12-19-2020, 11:03 PM)prime winner Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 10:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Florida and Trask just ended the 1st half taking a sack and are being dumpstered 35-17... Trask isn't elevating anything, if that's what you're trying to imply. They're getting slapped around and this 1st half hasn't even been close.

Trask is losing to the most dominant team in college football but at least he's making plays. Fields can't even dominate Northwestern and Indiana. That's not worthy of the second overall pick.

Hes also missed some easy walk in TDs as well... 

Jones looks better than Trask right now.

(12-19-2020, 11:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:03 PM)prime winner Wrote: Trask is losing to the most dominant team in college football but at least he's making plays. Fields can't even dominate Northwestern and Indiana. That's not worthy of the second overall pick.

Hes also missed some easy walk in TDs as well... 

Yes he does but he's got all-star talent around him. Imagine what Trask could do on the Alabama team.

So the kind of funny thing i notice is they have trask projected to all the goodbteams like the steelers or saints at the bottom of round one. So he is good enough for all those teams but not us? Fields hasnt looked too good lately.

Man i dunno i really am starting to like trask more and more lately.

(12-19-2020, 11:13 PM)prime winner Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Hes also missed some easy walk in TDs as well... 

Yes he does but he's got all-star talent around him. Imagine what Trask could do on the Alabama team.

Imagine what the local buffet buster could do at QB for Bama.

You can use that statement for literally anyone.

(12-19-2020, 11:13 PM)prime winner Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Hes also missed some easy walk in TDs as well... 

The same could be said for Fields, or Wilson, or every other QB in college football if they played on that Bama team.

It's not like Trask is playing with chopped liver out there.

inexcusable fumble by Trask there..

The person who has made the most money tonight is Najee Harris. Kid's a beast..

Florida's Offense has been getting bailed out by the refs all night lol

(12-19-2020, 11:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:13 PM)prime winner Wrote: Yes he does but he's got all-star talent around him. Imagine what Trask could do on the Alabama team.

The same could be said for Fields, or Wilson, or every other QB in college football if they played on that Bama team.

It's not like Trask is playing with chopped liver out there.

Yes any qb would play better with Bama but we were discussing Trask and Jones. I don't know if Trask will be a franchise qb but I'd prefer him over Fields. There's no qb in this draft that I would take at 2 besides Lawrence if the Jets for some reason.

Before you move Jones up, remember he was playing against UF's non-existent defense.

Lots of QBs have done that all year.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 01:05 AM by Eric1.)

(12-20-2020, 12:58 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Before you move Jones up, remember he was playing against UF's non-existent defense.

Lots of QBs have done that all year.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I don't think anybody is going to move him up, he just looked like the better QB in the game. Trask didn't show anything special (neither did Jones) and he left a lot of plays on the field.

If it wasn't for Pitts being such a beast and the refs bailing out the Florida Offense over and over again, this game would have been a blow out.