Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3-2020 Sunday games

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 11:46 AM by mal234.)

With the Jags not playing today what other games/storylines.are you guys looking forward to today? I want to see how New England fare against the Raiders(Cam has been playing well).

I also am interested in seeing how some of the other young QBs perform. And seeing which teams are going to fall to 0-3. That's going to happen due to some winless teams playing each other.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want to see the Bills beat the Rams and Ramsey getting picked on again, this time by Josh Allen. Goff is having a great season though

(09-27-2020, 12:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I want to see the Bills beat the Rams and Ramsey getting picked on again, this time by Josh Allen.   Goff is having a great season though

It looks like Bill have started out with a lead on this game. They and Josh Allen have been playing well this year.

Also, I'm hoping the Bengals win their game this week. I don't want an even more desperate Bengals team to go up against the Jags next week. I don't want to see another game like Miami.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 01:58 PM by homebiscuit.)

I'm just so happy to see NE disappearing into the wilderness.

Burrow temporarily out of the game against Philly. He got HAMMERED.

Tannehill picked off in the endzone.

Burrow back in and gets sacked for 15 on the first snap. Cincy's O line is almost criminal.

Chubb is a machine.

What has happened to Philly? Look so so poor. Wentz looking gunshy. Doesnt seem much talent on that roster.

Josh Allen (the other one) looks good. Like what Bortles should have been. McDermott has done a great job up there.

(09-27-2020, 02:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: What has happened to Philly? Look so so poor. Wentz looking gunshy. Doesnt seem much talent on that roster.

Josh Allen (the other one) looks good. Like what Bortles should have been. McDermott has done a great job up there.

The whole team looks good
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Bills looking real good. Should easily win that division

(09-27-2020, 02:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 02:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: What has happened to Philly? Look so so poor. Wentz looking gunshy. Doesnt seem much talent on that roster.

The whole team looks good

They do. Quietly been getting better and better. Gave the Patriots a few scares last year. Done a great job improving players. Even Yeldon playing well

Josh Allen is the truth. Bills are good man.

(09-27-2020, 01:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm just so happy to see NE disappearing into the wilderness.

Burrow temporarily out of the game against Philly. He got HAMMERED.

Tannehill picked off in the endzone.

Burrow back in and gets sacked for 15 on the first snap. Cincy's O line is almost criminal.

Chubb is a machine.
By Malik Jackson

lol Ramsey getting beat for a TD

Ramsey got worked on that TD

Lol!!! Ramsey getting schooled by Diggs. Man that was funny.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 02:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-27-2020, 02:46 PM)Ordar Wrote: lol Ramsey getting beat for a TD

To funny, every week teams pick on Ramsey and go right after him lol

against the QB Ramsey called trash

Foles is in.

Nick Foles already leading a comeback, the trubisky era may finally be over..

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 03:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Possession receiver AR12 couldn't hold on.

The one thing Allen Robinson does well, which is take down 50/50 balls, he just didn't do. Not sure how they can pay this guy.

Derrick Henry's hair looks like a big dog turd hanging out of his helmet..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-27-2020, 03:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Derrick Henry's hair looks like a big dog turd hanging out of his helmet..

His pillow must smell like a jockstrap.

Fair play to the Rams, not sure how theyve pulled that back.