Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3-2020 Sunday games

(09-27-2020, 05:03 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 04:49 PM)Ordar Wrote: Huge fail by the Eagles

how did Philly lose that... I thought wentz threw a bomb and was caught in the red zone during overtime....I figured they were in their red zone with a field goal to win it... so I switched to a different game and came back and it was still 23-23... was it an incomplete pass did they fumble the ball??...I can't find any info on it

(09-27-2020, 04:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But but but Foles is awful.

Foles>>>>Bortles

well they didn't win... so

Jesus already 17 7 Indy... was hoping for a miracle game here for the Jets

Who didn't win? Chicago won with Foles

BTW, did anyone see the "int" by Foles? imo it was a TD.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2020, 05:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 05:03 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: how did Philly lose that... I thought wentz threw a bomb and was caught in the red zone during overtime....I figured they were in their red zone with a field goal to win it... so I switched to a different game and came back and it was still 23-23... was it an incomplete pass did they fumble the ball??...I can't find any info on it

well they didn't win... so

Jesus already 17 7 Indy... was hoping for a miracle game here for the Jets

Who didn't win? Chicago won with Foles

BTW, did anyone see the "int" by Foles? imo it was a TD.

oh my bad... and no I didn't see the interception....

I'm still trying to figure out how Philly didn't get a field goal when they were in the red zone during overtime

HAHAHAHAHAHA Metcalf must feel like a right idiot. What was he doing

(09-27-2020, 05:13 PM)Ordar Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA Metcalf must feel like a right idiot. What was he doing

The most inexcusable play in sport.

its going to be a very long season for us jags fans ,why the stupied tittians go 16-0. they won't lose a game. pits. won't beat them in tensse. steelers barly beat a 0-3 texans team in pitsburgh. jags sure can't beat tittians,colts are not good enough to beat tittians. Jags only have a win cause colts handed it to s. this is a 0-16 jags team,no defensse what so ever,and offensse has gone into toliet since the tittians game around the 3rd or 4rth qtr. probbley 4rth.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Darnold is D-awful

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 06:15 PM by homebiscuit.)

Fournette continuing to prove why he was released.

(09-27-2020, 06:15 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Darnold is D-awful

Laughing

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 07:14 PM by nejagsfan.)

(09-27-2020, 05:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its going to be a very long season for us jags fans ,why the stupied tittians go 16-0. they won't lose a game. pits. won't beat them in tensse. steelers barly beat a 0-3 texans team in pitsburgh.  jags sure can't beat tittians,colts are not good enough to beat tittians. Jags only have a win cause colts handed it to s. this is a 0-16 jags team,no defensse what so ever,and offensse has gone into toliet since  the tittians game around the 3rd or 4rth qtr. probbley 4rth.

Titans going 16-0 Don't you think that's a little extreme...lol they barely won their games....they won three games for combined six points.... they aren't a very good team

Denver is soooooo bad!!

If that were CJ Henderson on Metcalf they would have thrown the flag.

Oh man. Stafford with an absolute bomb for the TD ,to put the Lions ahead with under 2 mins to go, called back for a hold.

Poor D6.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 07:32 PM by homebiscuit.)

(09-27-2020, 07:21 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh man. Stafford with an absolute bomb for the TD ,to put the Lions ahead with under 2 mins to go, called back for a hold.

Poor D6.

That broke my heart. I believe the refs secretly enjoy doing that.

Here come Russell and the Seahawks. Dallas better get their D on.

(09-27-2020, 07:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:21 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh man. Stafford with an absolute bomb for the TD ,to put the Lions ahead with under 2 mins to go, called back for a hold.

Poor D6.

That broke my heart. I believe the refs secretly enjoy doing that.

Here come Russell and the Seahawks. Dallas better get their D on.

Thankfully they got the W. I know what you mean, sometimes seems like the Lions are the Jags of the North.

Been a crazy game in Seattle. Both teams losing players left and right to injury. No idea who wins this one.

Seattle has this. They're within field goal range, but it is Jason Myers...

Russell Wilson...he is unbelievable.

(09-27-2020, 07:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Seattle has this. They're within field goal range, but it is Jason Myers...

LOL

Never known a kicker be that good over 50 yards and that bad under 50 yards.

Doesnt matter, Wilson dropping dimes. Wilson is an exceptional QB.

(09-27-2020, 07:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Seattle has this. They're within field goal range, but it is Jason Myers...

LOL

Myers is the reason the Jags have Lambo, so he did serve one good purpose. 

Yeah, Wilson doesn't rattle easily. When the chips are down, he's the guy you want behind center.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 07:55 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-27-2020, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: LOL

Myers is the reason the Jags have Lambo, so he did serve one good purpose. 

Yeah, Wilson doesn't rattle easily. When the chips are down, he's the guy you want behind center.

He has really grown into an elite QB. Remember when hed be scrambling around back there for like 10 seconds and then launch one 50 yards. Looks so much more composed and in control.

True, Lambo has been a gift. Especially when you look around the league

Turn out the lights...

The Packers look scary good. Good offensive playcalling and tight execution

(09-27-2020, 08:35 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The Packers look scary good. Good offensive playcalling and tight execution

Both teams look good offensively in this game.

This is gonna be a barn burner.