Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4-2020 MNF Games

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 07:15 PM by mal234.)

We have two games tonight due to the Patriots/Chiefs being postponed due to Covid. That game is currently on CBS right now. And then we have the Falcons/Packers games later on, on ESPN. Who do you guys think will win tonight? I think that the faves (Chiefs/Packers) will probably win. But I am curious to see what the Patriots do with Cam and some of their other players being out. I want to see how they defend Patrick tonight. (And if Cam were playing I would give the Patriots a better chance of upsetting the Chiefs). I also want to see how the Falcons perform. They have a pretty rough start to the season blowing multiple big leads this season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 08:10 PM by mal234.)

Brian Hoyer has been looking rough in this game. I wonder why they didn't go with Stidham since it seemed like they liked him earlier on. Though, good on the Patriots defense for only allowing KC six points. They are playing well right now. If Cam plays, I think that the Patriots would have had a good chance of winning this game.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 08:12 PM by nejagsfan.)

haha... Kansas City fumbles the ball and the refs blew the whistle and called him down.... how does it feel Patriots... karmas a bizatch... cheaters

(10-05-2020, 08:03 PM)mal234 Wrote: Brian Hoyer has been looking rough in this game. I wonder why they didn't go with Stidham since it seemed like they liked him earlier on. Though, good on the Patriots defense for only allowing KC six points. They are playing well right now. If Cam plays, I think that the Patriots would have had a good chance of winning this game.

no way Even with Cam they're not being KC not a chance... once KC gets rolling lookout lol

nice!!!... you take a sack with 12 seconds left on the clock and no timeouts.... you get nada Patriots nada

(10-05-2020, 08:09 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: haha... Kansas City fumbles the ball and the refs blew the whistle and called him down.... how does it feel Patriots... karmas a bizatch... cheaters

That was sweet.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-05-2020, 08:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: nice!!!... you take a sack with 12 seconds left on the clock and no timeouts.... you get nada Patriots nada

Yeah given how long he's been in the league, Brian should know better than to take that sack. Missed out on opportunity to get the points and tie the score. And it looks like he was trying to take a timeout as well, even though it looks like the Patriots didn't have any more left.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 08:47 PM by nejagsfan.)

(10-05-2020, 08:36 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: nice!!!... you take a sack with 12 seconds left on the clock and no timeouts.... you get nada Patriots nada

Yeah given how long he's been in the league, Brian should know better than to take that sack. Missed out on opportunity to get the points and tie the score. And it looks like he was trying to take a timeout as well, even though it looks like the Patriots didn't have any more left.
yeah looks like he thought they had another time out

total holding by the Patriots on that hoyer run...they didn't call it

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 08:52 PM by nejagsfan.)

Nice fumble chiefs ball

twice in the red zone no points

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 08:54 PM by mal234.)

That was a good play by the Chiefs defense. The Patriots were actually moving down the field and would have probably gotten points. Now the momentum is taken from them for the moment.

It looks like Jarret Stidham might come into this game. There is a report he's warming up on the sideline.

https://twitter.com/RaulNBCBoston/status...2434659329

I can't blame the Patriots if they make the decision to switch to him. If Brian Hoyer was playing even a little better, the Patriots would have had a lead right now. Instead of watching KC go down the field and score after the Patriots last failed drive.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 09:30 PM by nejagsfan.)

haha Edelman... loser lol

one thing that hasn't changed Patriots sure do like to hold...I guess some things never change