Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I love this interview (Eric Bieniemy)

Just listen to this guy... can we please bring him in to be our HC? Doubt he ends up here though  Undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HIwM07s...wheadPride
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bieniemy is certainly my top choice for our new head coach. Also, I really don’t want him to end up with the tinhorns.

No way he wants this job. Who would

He gonna be terrible. Mahomes, Kelcey, Tyreek and Andy Reid make him look.

(10-06-2020, 12:35 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Bieniemy is certainly my top choice for our new head coach. Also, I really don’t want him to end up with the tinhorns.

Think there's a legit chance tinhorns go after Dabo. But yeah if we make a change Bieniemy is on the top of my list for HC.

(10-06-2020, 10:42 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: No way he wants this job. Who would

This is silly. Now if he has his choice of here or a number of other places, maybe you have an argument of why would he come here instead of somewhere else. But if its us or the Jets, shoot, we got cap, we got picks, we got a better QB (currently).
But we're one of 32 HC jobs. Dudes don't usually just turn that stuff down. It's a highly sought position. If given the opportunity he wouldn't turn his nose up at an HC gig.

(10-06-2020, 10:42 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: No way he wants this job. Who would

If we finish with the top pick overall, with our choice of good QB prospects in Lawrence and Fields, and with those extra picks, assuming we don't have any London games in the next few years (a doubtful proposition granted), I think we'd be a more popular choice among coaching candidates than you might think.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I want to go play just listening to the guy.

(10-06-2020, 01:30 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 10:42 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: No way he wants this job. Who would

If we finish with the top pick overall, with our choice of good QB prospects in Lawrence and Fields, and with those extra picks, assuming we don't have any London games in the next few years (a doubtful proposition granted), I think we'd be a more popular choice among coaching candidates than you might think.

There is also no pressure to win from ownership who is willing to stick with you forever

Are we sure that Bieniemy is even a good candidate? Or is he just a beneficiary of a Hall of Fame offensive mind and solid organizational structure? Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him over Dougie Fresh any day. Just a thought..

I also haven’t done my research on his career.. so I don’t know his history. Fee free to prove me wrong in that regard

(10-10-2020, 11:29 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Are we sure that Bieniemy is even a good candidate? Or is he just a beneficiary of a Hall of Fame offensive mind and solid organizational structure? Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him over Dougie Fresh any day. Just a thought..

I also haven’t done my research on his career.. so I don’t know his history. Fee free to prove me wrong in that regard

Are we sure? No we're not.

You don't know until you give the guys a shot though, ya know?
Some coordinators work out, some don't. But if he can bring some of that offensive philosophy with him I'm willing to take a chance.

I mean at this point, who else would be a better shot?
Give BoB his 2nd chance?
McDaniels?
Del Rio? lol 

It's either a rehash or a rookie HC. Marrone was a rehash. Bradley a rookie HC. I don't think there's a perfect formula.
Except I'd go offensive minded, since that's where the league is at these days. And I'd lean younger with coordinators because they have fresh ideas and concepts.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 03:01 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(10-10-2020, 11:29 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Are we sure that Bieniemy is even a good candidate? Or is he just a beneficiary of a Hall of Fame offensive mind and solid organizational structure? Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him over Dougie Fresh any day. Just a thought..

He calls the plays for KC. Listening to the interview I think he has the right personality for HC, no BS, discipline, work hard, work to be as perfect as possible etc. We haven't had real discipline since TC was the HC.

I just know both are my top candidates, Bieniemy and Daboll.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Eric Bienemy will not be coming here. Why would he take this as his first HC job and risk ruining his reputation? Are any of our former head coaches head coaches currently anywhere else in the league?  Yes I know Del Rio was head coach for about a half an hour  in Oakland,  but that was a move of desperation . I seriously doubt  we would be high on his list  of candidates. It's more likely that someone like Adam gase gets fired early, and we get talked into taking him.  Or maybe Dan Quinn, which might actually not be too bad.

Same commentary applies to Wade Phillips on the defensive side. Why would he want to get mired in this mess at his age? At his point, life is too short for this.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-14-2020, 11:49 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Eric Bienemy will not be coming here. Why would he take this as his first HC job and risk ruining his reputation? Are any of our former head coaches head coaches currently anywhere else in the league?  Yes I know Del Rio was head coach for about a half an hour  in Oakland,  but that was a move of desperation . I seriously doubt  we would be high on his list  of candidates. It's more likely that someone like Adam gase gets fired early, and we get talked into taking him.  Or maybe Dan Quinn, which might actually not be too bad.

Same commentary applies to Wade Phillips on the defensive side. Why would he want to get mired in this mess at his age? At his point, life is too short for this.

Wow, just wow.

Are you related to Khan?