Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cops shoot and kill white man

But you wouldn't know because its not be replayed over and over on CNN. Whos up for a riot?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-...k-berrien#

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Let's start a riot"

Who sang that?

No, I won't riot. Didn't read the article but I'm sure he deserved it.

Quote:"Let's start a riot"

Who sang that?

No, I won't riot. Didn't read the article but I'm sure he deserved it.

So a white person deserves it but when you're black its racism. Gotcha

Quote:So a white person deserves it but when you're black its racism. Gotcha
That's pretty much my understanding. For the record I believe most police shootings are justified black or white. I think you may have taken my post the wrong way.

But if it was a black cop that shot the white dude...

Oh wait, no, I still don't think that changes my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 07:39 AM by Kotite.)

You must have been fishing to pull an article that is months old. According to the message board logic, this is justified as he ran from the cops and did not reveal his hands. The article seems to imply this young man was suicidal and may have been seeking a "death by cop" escape. Fortunately, there is body cam footage which can clear up any grey areas (assuming it finally gets released in court). This is hardly a Philando Castile case.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I'm outraged.  Let's bust up a convenience store, grab some beer and smokes!

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Even if it was a completely unjustified killing with a black cop killing a white dude I'm not going to riot. Not going to tear my town apart. Not going to join or form some "movement". I'm not mad, I'm not outraged. I'm not anything.

I'm not sure that's the response that's being hoped for.

Quote:I'm outraged.  Let's bust up a convenience store, grab some beer and smokes!

Can you see a bunch of white guys looting golfing stores and Abercrombie and Fich stores ( or wherever yuppies shop) that would be wrong but funny.

Quote:Can you see a bunch of white guys looting golfing stores and Abercrombie and Fich stores ( or wherever yuppies shop) that would be wrong but funny.
LOL.  Let's meet in the parking lot of Dick's Sporting Goods.  I wouldn't mind a new set of clubs.

Quote:LOL.  Let's meet in the parking lot of [BAD WORD REMOVED]'s Sporting Goods.  I wouldn't mind a new set of clubs.
Sounds good to me. I can use a new fishing rod and maybe a tent.

Wait, your not the white dude that has a hybrid or smart car are you? If so, I've got the "completely impractical and not needed" truck. I could swing by and pick you up.

Quote:Can you see a bunch of white guys looting golfing stores and Abercrombie and Fich stores ( or wherever yuppies shop) that would be wrong but funny.

Don't forget Starbucks!! Got to stock up on pumpkin spice coffee!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Don't forget Starbucks!! Got to stock up on pumpkin spice coffee!!

I kid you not, I was so close to adding Starbucks in that post. Lol

This really speaks volumes about the level of white oppression in our country. The guy was unarmed! He just hated his life. He was going to go back to school. He was a good boy who didn't do anything.

Quote:This really speaks volumes about the level of white oppression in our country. The guy was unarmed! He just hated his life. He was going to go back to school. He was a good boy who didn't do anything.

You forgot to add "they didn't have to shoot him, they could have just tazed him"
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Sounds good to me. I can use a new fishing rod and maybe a tent.

Wait, your not the white dude that has a hybrid or smart car are you? If so, I've got the "completely impractical and not needed" truck. I could swing by and pick you up.

Quote:Sounds good to me. I can use a new fishing rod and maybe a tent.

Good idea on the truck, we can carry more stuff. :thumbsup: 

You can drop me off at Home Depot on the way back, I'll grab a new riding mower.

Im just upset that there is one less potential Trump voter out there now. Sad

Thats racist right there.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 08:49 AM by Jags.)

Quote:Good idea on the truck, we can carry more stuff. :thumbsup:

You can drop me off at Home Depot on the way back, I'll grab a new riding mower.
Make sure you grab one of those yard trailers that you pull behind it. That way you can drive home and carry the golf clubs in the back and still hold on to a beer and cig.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 08:46 AM by Jags.)

Quote:Thats racist right there.
You know I'm white, right?

It's okay if I say it. Smile