Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 5-2020 TNF

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 10:42 PM by mal234.)

(10-08-2020, 10:37 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:35 PM)mal234 Wrote: Lol at Tom Brady getting angry because he didn't get that call for the first down.

I think he may have been yelling at his Oline. That 15 yarder killed that drive.
Yeah, it looks like you're right and I edited my original statement. It does look like he was heated at them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2020, 10:40 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:37 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I think he may have been yelling at his Oline. That 15 yarder killed that drive.
Yeah, it looks like you're right and I edited my original statement. He was heated at them.

Oh I'm sure he gave the ref one or two of them aswell! He got hit a lot on that drive.

(10-08-2020, 10:42 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:40 PM)mal234 Wrote: Yeah, it looks like you're right and I edited my original statement. He was heated at them.

Oh I'm sure he gave the ref one or two of them aswell! He got hit a lot on that drive.

Yeah, and I think that the Bears defense has been doing a good job on him especially in this second half. They have been really getting to him. I think the Bears defense has been doing a nice job of keeping this game close.

Bears got more out of Foles than we ever did

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 10:49 PM by JagFan81.)

What was that Foles? Damn lucky a teammate fell on that

(10-08-2020, 10:45 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:42 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh I'm sure he gave the ref one or two of them aswell! He got hit a lot on that drive.

Yeah, and I think that the Bears defense has been doing a good job on him especially in this second half. They have been really getting to him. I think the Bears defense has been doing a nice job of keeping this game close.

Absolutely. Really solid D and good players in all 3 areas. Plus Khalil Mack helps!!

(10-08-2020, 10:47 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Bears got more out of Foles than we ever did

I cringe when I think of the contract that we paid this guy.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 10:59 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Foles ripping on Naggy for screwing up his no huddle. Example of crappy coach getting in the way of greatness.

Gronks body is starting to shut down.

Brady taking more hits than Cheech and Chong

Angry 43 year old Brady is hard to take serious.

I think Brady’s move to Tampa is a well-thought out pre-retirement plan. Tax friendly state, get his family settled in a nice city, golf courses, and play for a team where he can squeeze whatever competitive juice is left in him before he quits for good

That's a horrible roughing flag on Barrett. Clean hit.

Nice to see Jayden Mickens find A team. I liked him as a return guy.

Jealous of these defenses

It's noodle arm magic time.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 11:25 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The duck!

AR15 needs to get that.

Throwing the ball is some Doug Marrone stuff.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 11:31 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Matt Naggy should be fired. Win or lose.

Brady cant even count anymore.

Damn

(10-08-2020, 11:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Matt Naggy should be fired.  Win or lose.

Brady cant even count anymore.

Bad clock management vs Forgetting what down your on!

Arians thought he was getting a filet but got a dried out rump roast who can't count.

(10-08-2020, 11:13 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Jealous of these defenses
They were the best part of tonight's game IMHO. Both of the defenses played well.

That was a good win for the Bears. After a rough shaky start by Nick, the team held it together and did enough to get the win. I think that beating a good Bucs team will be a nice confidence booster for the Bears.

I think BA and Leftwich were calling too many deep passing plays. Gotta let Tom get in a rhythm. He was taking too many deep drops and sacks

(10-08-2020, 11:13 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Jealous of these defenses

Fun watching when other QBs get pressured. Forgot what that feels like.