Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Owner Selling Luxury Yacht ‘Kismet’ For $199M

Jaguars Owner Selling Luxury Yacht ‘Kismet’ For $199M And It Has A Helipad

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Kahn is selling his luxury yacht – Kismet – for a completely reasonable price of $199M.

I’m saying the price is reasonable because this floating hotel has damn near everything.

https://brobible.com/culture/article/jag...fyWsc6Ih94
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What did he pay for it? Does he need cash now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(10-09-2020, 07:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What did he pay for it? Does he need cash now?

Did you read the article?

He is still the 4 richest owner in the nfl. He’s still worth about 7.8bil... I don’t think he is cash strapped.

(10-09-2020, 08:27 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 07:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What did he pay for it? Does he need cash now?

Did you read the article?

He is still the 4 richest owner in the nfl. He’s still worth about 7.8bil... I don’t think he is cash strapped.
The article didn't mention the price he paid. You can have a lot of assets and not have any cash or liquidity. He is selling it quickly, so did he realize he made a mistake buying it, needs cash for something, or is planning for the future when he doesn't have a need for the yacht.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Hadn't he put this thing up for sale a couple times before this?

Man, if hadn't just bought one...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Such a quaint little boat. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for a dinghy.

I thought about it but didn't have any change on me.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It’s gorgeous and all, but unless you take a buttload of people with you on every trip, it has to feel like being the only person on a fancy cruise ship. If you’re wanting a boating experience, that really wouldn’t fall into that category.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I wonder at what point you buy something so expensive that you’re just stuck with it.

(10-11-2020, 06:21 AM)Jags Wrote: I wonder at what point you buy something so expensive that you’re just stuck with it.

He's stuck with it because it's too small.  Kismet is 312', making it the 67th largest yacht in the world.  It's a nice boat, but I'm looking for something big enough for dual helipads.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Need cash now? Call JG Wentworth, 1-800-CASH-NOW!!!

All I think about when someone mentions his boat is that Netflix movie six something with Ryan Reynolds I watched t just to see the boat lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 02:52 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Once he heads to London permanently, I assume the Thames River isn't really feasible for a mega-yacht

[Image: 26b6afa0-6923-11ea-bf4c-fde9eecbab50.jpg]

He will be buying a 400 plus footer.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 04:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

downsizing to a jon boat so he has enough $$ to pay Patrick Mahommes after Calwell pulls off the trade of the century ... packaging Minshew, Ozigbo, and the rights to Telvin Smith.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 07:27 PM by Jags.)

Will Marrone go down with it? Maybe a package deal?

No Shad, We weren’t saying your team was “Too Shippy”. You can keep the boat

I believe he paid $225M