Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

(10-11-2020, 11:35 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Vikings are 1 and 4

Probably the league's most disappointing team.
That and the 0fer Falcons. 

No one saw either of those things happening, I bet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 03:16 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(10-12-2020, 01:24 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 11:48 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Classic.

Someone will still cry though but the Vikings are 1-4 even with 5 sacks from Ngakoue lol.
And the dude is still the same guy vs the run.

It's almost like football is a full team game or something huh?..

But honestly, it makes it all that more impressive that he's currently 3rd (only behind Aaron Donald and Myles Garrett) in the league in sacks (without much other pass rush help, Hunter hasn't played at all this season), even though his team is constantly playing from behind. Sacks are all you ever preach and so far he's on pace for 16 on the season...

How's your boy Fowler doing? Oh yea, that 1 sack is looking real good huh?

You can continue to die on your Ngakoue hate hill, but deep down you truly know you've always been wrong about it, you're just in way too deep to change your stance now.

Sacks are all I ever preach? lol

Dude still can't stop the run just like when he was here and that's why he's never been elite.
5 sacks and Vikings are still 1-4, the guy is not a difference maker, sorry, that's obvious.
Have you seen his sacks at least? 
He doesn't have much pass rush help? funny because yesterday out the 4 sacks his was the last one for the Vikings, not to mention he sacked Wilson after like 5-6 seconds had passed and it's not like he really beat Brown.

Sing whatever you like, dude has never been elite and probably never will be, he wasn't worth the money he wanted and he was never the saint you guys claimed he was.

So, yep, I've been right about him all along.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-12-2020, 01:24 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 11:48 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Classic.

Someone will still cry though but the Vikings are 1-4 even with 5 sacks from Ngakoue lol.
And the dude is still the same guy vs the run.

It's almost like football is a full team game or something huh?..

But honestly, it makes it all that more impressive that he's currently 3rd (only behind Aaron Donald and Myles Garrett) in the league in sacks (without much other pass rush help, Hunter hasn't played at all this season), even though his team is constantly playing from behind. Sacks are all you ever preach and so far he's on pace for 16 on the season...

How's your boy Fowler doing? Oh yea, that 1 sack is looking real good huh?

You can continue to die on your Ngakoue hate hill, but deep down you truly know you've always been wrong about it, you're just in way too deep to change your stance now.

[Image: UA5Y5tb.jpg]

Kinda weird he has that grade since obviously he's been so great for the Vikings lol

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/yannick-ngakoue/10703
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 07:24 PM by mal234.)

I've seen quite a few people talking badly about Phillip Rivers lately, including some tv analysts like former football players. (Dan Orlovsky is one).The Colts do have a winning record, but some people are saying that the team is winning in spite of Phillip and that he continues to be too reckless in his play. They are saying he's done and people are talking about the team moving on from him. And what type of options they may have at the QB position going forward.

I've seen people suggest maybe the Colts should trade for Sam Darnold or do something with Jacob Eason. I even saw someone suggest that Gardner come to the Colts. They feel like Gardner has potential and want to see what he can do on a team that has that type of O-line. I think this discussion about Phillip, the Colts and their QB situation is interesting. I do wonder what may end up happening there.

Also, the Saints play the Chargers tonight. I wonder what will happen in this game. I could see the Saints winning it, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers upset them. I think that Justin Herbert has been doing a nice job so far this season. He's been poised/impressive. Maybe he plays well and has a big game tonight giving the Chargers a victory.

Nice drive by the Chargers. I really like how poised Justin Herbert is. It doesn't seem the moment is too big for him and he's doing a nice job with this team so far. Keenan Allen also continues to be impressive, that was a good TD catch for him to put the Chargers on the board first.

What a play by Herbert. I really feel like Miami should of taken him instead of Tua

Shaky start for Drew Brees. He is looking shaky/a bit rough throwing the ball.

(10-12-2020, 08:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What a play by Herbert.  I really feel like Miami should of taken him instead of Tua

They are gonna regret it imo. 

I wish we drafted the guy.

(10-12-2020, 08:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 08:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What a play by Herbert.  I really feel like Miami should of taken him instead of Tua

They are gonna regret it imo. 

He was gone before we picked

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 08:57 PM by mal234.)

In the past some of the things that Taysom Hill has done has been helpful to the Saints. (As he does a bit of everything). In tonight's game the use of him hasn't been effective and IMO, it's clogging up the offense. Though, the Saints defense is doing a nice job of not getting the game get away from him. They've had two drives back to back where they've made some good stops on Herbert.

Another good strong throw by Justin. He is making these throws look easy.

(10-12-2020, 08:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 08:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: They are gonna regret it imo. 

He was gone before we picked

I know  Rolleyes

We had more than enough picks to make a trade though

(10-12-2020, 09:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 08:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was gone before we picked

I know  Rolleyes

Yeah, if a team likes a QB that early its gonna cost a good bit to trade up because they want him too

Rough looking game for Drew and the Saints offense. Drew really is struggling to throw the ball. His arm looks like it doesn't have much life in it. I think that is one reason why Sean keeps inserting Taysom Hill into plays to try and move the team down the field. But that hasn't been that effective tonight either. The Saints defense is trying to help the team by getting some stops, but they can only do so much if the team really isn't scoring much.

Herbert trying to make a push for rookie of the year

(10-12-2020, 09:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Herbert trying to make a push for rookie of the year

I had a feeling he was going to have a big game tonight. It looks like a coming out party for him. He keeps playing like this I could definitely seeing him being in the running for OROY and possibly winning it.

(10-12-2020, 09:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 09:04 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I know  Rolleyes

Yeah, if a team likes a QB that early its gonna cost a good bit to trade up because they want him too

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 10:46 PM by mal234.)

For some reason ESPN has went out on my cable provider. But looking at places like Twitter, it looking/sounding like the Chargers have let the Saints tie the game now at 20-20. I am seeing quite a bit of Anthony Lynn criticism about how he's handling things in the second half.

(10-12-2020, 10:46 PM)mal234 Wrote: For some reason ESPN has went out on my cable provider. But looking at places like Twitter, it looking/sounding like the Chargers have let the Saints tie the game now at 20-20. I am seeing quite a bit of Anthony Lynn criticism about how he's handling things in the second half.

Gg