Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

From what I'm reading it sounds like the Saints defense is really getting to Justin? I thought they were doing nice job of getting too him on a couple of drives in the first half. It sounds like they are stepping it up. I wish ESPN would come back on with my cable, lol.

But people are saying the O-line is not protecting him and he's getting hit a lot. I do wonder if the Chargers will hold onto to win this game or if they will blow another big lead this season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Send in a man to do Drew's job.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 11:13 PM by mal234.)

With 41 seconds left, now the telecast on ESPN finally decides to come in on my tv, lol. And it's all tied up again. I wonder if Justin will make another big throw to help the Chargers win this game. I could see him doing that.

Mike William's Beast

The Chargers lost but Justin played a heck of a game. He honestly deserve to get that win, but the Saints defense made a big stop on that fourth down.

Sometimes I do think when people talk about how QB's need to be big/have really good arm strength, I think that can be overblown. And I've seen QB's who have traits like that but don't play that well. Justin though is a good example of someone who does have those traits who plays very well and knows how to use his strengths. I thought he was very impressive tonight and believe he will do well going forward. And I believe he will get some wins for the Chargers this year.

(10-12-2020, 11:39 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Chargers lost but Justin played a heck of a game. He honestly deserve to get that win, but the Saints defense made a big stop on that fourth down.

Sometimes I do think when people talk about how QB's need to be big/have really good arm strength, I think that can be overblown. And I've seen QB's who have traits like that but don't play that well. Justin though is a good example of someone who does have those traits who plays very well and knows how to use his strengths. I thought he was very impressive tonight and believe he will do well going forward. And I believe he will get some wins for the Chargers this year.

Him and Josh Allen
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-12-2020, 10:46 PM)mal234 Wrote: For some reason ESPN has went out on my cable provider. But looking at places like Twitter, it looking/sounding like the Chargers have let the Saints tie the game now at 20-20. I am seeing quite a bit of Anthony Lynn criticism about how he's handling things in the second half.

They balled up and played not to lose in the 2nd half. It bit them in the [BLEEP] like it always does when you play scared/not to lose.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 08:42 PM by mal234.)

The Titans are having a good game tonight are currently leading the Bills by eleven points. And that was a tough stiff arm that Derrick Henry did to Josh Norman. I wonder how the Bills will end up responding in the second half.

(10-13-2020, 08:41 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Titans are having a good game tonight are currently leading the Bills by eleven points. And that was a tough stiff arm that Derrick Henry did to Josh Norman. I wonder how the Bills will end up responding in the second half.

I can't stand the Titans... as does everybody here.... I would really like to see the bills win this game for more than that reason... I'd like to see them win the division...somebody other than the pats for once

looks like the refs want Titans to win this one

Yeldon with the TD

(10-13-2020, 09:08 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: looks like the refs want Titans to win this one

I didn't watch for a multitude of reasons but was it the refs when the final score was a blowout and Josh Allen threw two INTs and the Bills had another turnover as well?