Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6-2020 Games

Pittsburgh looked good today against the Browns, who were rolling as of late. Pittsburg came out and dominated them early and didn't relinquish the lead. Case Keenum actually saw some action today, before the Fourth Quarter started.

Kirk Cousins had a rougher game, and the Falcons are currently beating the Vikings by multiple scores. The Patriots lost to the Broncos and have a losing record for the first time in a while. And there are several close games including those involving divisional opponents, like the Colts against the Bengals and Texans against the Titans. The Washington/Giants also have a really close game with the Giants currently winning by one point. 

I think that the late afternoon games, evening games will end up being the most interesting games this week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Derrick Henry is a BEAST.

That was a good last couple of drives by the Titans in the last part of regulation and OT. They looked powerful and drove right down the field. They are definitely looking legitimate.

The Texans are back to having the same losing record as the Jags, though their losses as a whole haven't been as ugly as ours.

Lmao watching fitzpatrick is funny to me. Dude has made a career out of being a back up but he is honestly probably better than any qb we have had in over a decade. Watching him run out in front of rbs and make blocks and get up laughing is hilarious to me. The dude doesn’t make a lot of stupid mistakes and is a solid #2 option on any team but probably a #1 on quite a few as well.

I’m not even mad that he has beat us with 6 different teams.

(10-18-2020, 04:27 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lmao watching fitzpatrick is funny to me. Dude has made a career out of being a back up but he is honestly probably better than any qb we have had in over a decade. Watching him run out in front of rbs and make blocks and get up laughing is hilarious to me. The dude doesn’t make a lot of stupid mistakes and is a solid #2 option on any team but probably a #1 on quite a few as well.

I definitely think that how hard he plays/his competitive nature is a reason why he's constantly finds himself floating in and out of being a starter. He can do just enough to earn starting roles at different times, (then his play also tends to decrease at times as well and he might end up throwing a bunch of interceptions and getting benched, lol).

Here he is still holding onto the starter position for the Heat, even with Tua on the bench. It seems like the team trusts him to hold down that spot for a while, while they help Tua come along more.

Two scores on Aaron Rodgers picks. Wow.

(10-18-2020, 04:39 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 04:27 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Lmao watching fitzpatrick is funny to me. Dude has made a career out of being a back up but he is honestly probably better than any qb we have had in over a decade. Watching him run out in front of rbs and make blocks and get up laughing is hilarious to me. The dude doesn’t make a lot of stupid mistakes and is a solid #2 option on any team but probably a #1 on quite a few as well.

I definitely think that how hard he plays/his competitive nature is a reason why he's constantly finds himself floating in and out of being a starter. He can do just enough to earn starting roles at different times, (then his play also tends to decrease at times as well and he might end up throwing a bunch of interceptions and getting benched, lol).

Here he is still holding onto the starter position for the Heat, even with Tua on the bench. It seems like the team trusts him to hold down that spot for a while, while they help Tua come along more.

I agree. I always put more stock than I probably should in the fact he was a Harvard grad. I feel like since he went to an Ivy League school he plays a little bit smarter brand of ball(even though he probably doesn’t). 

I found it hilarious when him and Winston were in the bucs. You have probably the smartest next to one of the dumbest qbs in the same group lol.

After a good start by the Packers, The Bucs defense has come back and is doing a good job on them/Aaron Rodgers. I had thought that the Packers would win this game (and they still might) But right now the Bucs are doing a good job of holding them.

Also, the Jets continue to look pretty bad. Now they are down 21-0 to Miami. They are like one of the few teams that look even worse than the Jags have been looking. Yet for some reason the organization still wants to hold onto Adam Gase. (At least for now).

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 06:53 PM by mal234.)

lol at this interception by the Jets. At least he gave a pretty good effort at securing this ball.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1317959307053264896

They still are playing pretty poorly overall. Joe Flacco was just sacked for a loss of 28 yards. That drive had started with the Jets in field goal range. Things continue to be pretty rough for them/are going downhill.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...3499952128

Unfortunately, Jags fan can definitely relate to feeling bad about plays in a game.

The Bucs look sharp against a really good Packers team. I think TB12 definitely makes them a much better team.

(10-18-2020, 06:52 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The Bucs look sharp against a really good Packers team. I think TB12 definitely makes them a much better team.

They are looking good today. Their defense is doing a really nice job. I think this is a very good/statement win for them against the Packers. The Packers have been playing very well this year and were undefeated up until this game.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 07:01 PM by mal234.)

Tua is finally in the Jets/Dolphins game seeing a little bit of action now that it's almost over.

Damn, Bucs handing out a whooping to the Packers. NFC looks so open this year.

(10-18-2020, 07:03 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Damn, Bucs handing out a whooping to the Packers. NFC looks so open this year.

I didn't expect them to be beating them like this. They have scored 38 unanswered points since the Packers started out with the 10-0 lead in the first quarter.  They look good and their defense in particular is doing a really nice of agitating/bottling up Aaron Rodgers and that Packers offense.

Makes me so sad that everyone on this board wanted Kittle and he was the best blocking TE, we were a run first team, he fell to the 5th and Dave still didn't draft him. Just another fail from DC

I think this is the 1st of a string of losses for the Rams. I could see them losing 6 of there next 8

(10-18-2020, 09:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Makes me so sad that everyone on this board wanted Kittle and he was the best blocking TE, we were a run first team, he fell to the 5th and Dave still didn't draft him.  Just another fail from DC

It's a fail on every team in the league considering he didn't get drafted until the 5th round lol.. Everybody passed on him multiple times, not just Dave.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 07:29 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-19-2020, 12:41 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 09:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Makes me so sad that everyone on this board wanted Kittle and he was the best blocking TE, we were a run first team, he fell to the 5th and Dave still didn't draft him.  Just another fail from DC

It's a fail on every team in the league considering he didn't get drafted until the 5th round lol.. Everybody passed on him multiple times, not just Dave.

Yes, but all teams didn't need a TE as bad as we did and we were a run first team and he was the best run blocking TE with high upside, a lot of teams want the past catching TE and he wasn't that coming out.  He fit what we wanted in a TE to a Tee and Dave just decided to skip TE all together.
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...ght=Kittle

Shaky start for the offenses in this Cowboys/Cardinals game. There was some miscommunication from Kyler and his offense. And in the last drive after the Cowboys started moving the ball down the field using the run game, Zeke fumbled. I do think that both defenses are doing a nice job so far tonight.

After two quick scores off of turnovers, things are starting to get out of control in this game. The Cowboys definitely look shaky and Zack Martin being injured definitely isn't helping things. They are already down multiple linemen, for various reasons. I wonder if they can get themselves together to get back into this game. Though, the good thing for them is even if they lose it, they can still win their division. Their division is bad and I think that seven wins can win it.