Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2022, 03:25 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 2 times in total.)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don’t worry we don’t have to tank to suck it’s natural for this roster
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2020, 09:10 PM by navyjagfan.)

It's not tanking with this team.

This team doesn't have to "try" to tank....
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

The problem is the Jets somehow look worse than us this year. So I think #2-3 is more likely even if we get to only 2-3 wins.

2 wins? Where do you see another win? I don’t even think we can fall into a win at this point, this team is putrid.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The Jets need to win two games, and we need to lose out, for us to get the #1 pick. Ain't happening.

(10-21-2020, 09:54 PM)Upper Wrote: The Jets need to win two games, and we need to lose out, for us to get the #1 pick. Ain't happening.

The 2nd part is happening... we won't win another one.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

The Jets schedule is down right brutal down the stretch. If they do get the #1 pick, one has to wonder if they are willing to give up on Darnold.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We just stink but the Jets are very obviously tanking.

It’s certainly possible we lose out, but I just feel like we will run into a win or two. Minshew is serviceable and can get streaky hot, JROB is good, WRs are good.. so this offense could have some good games. Defense is atrocious, but a few fluke turnovers is really all you need. The games I see us with no chance are the Packers, Steelers, Tacks, and Ravens. We should get destroyed in those unless they completely just don’t show up. Literally like if Arod just says “Nah man not working today.” Maybe?

Turnover QBs present the best chance so Cousins and Rivers probably best shots.

Lamar Jackson is gonna win the MVP again just from our game alone. Probably going to get 1,000 all purpose yards

(10-21-2020, 09:54 PM)Upper Wrote: The Jets need to win two games, and we need to lose out, for us to get the #1 pick. Ain't happening.

Naw, They have a tougher strength of schedule.  If we both have 1 loss we will get the number 1 pick of course unless the sos changes

(10-22-2020, 07:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Naw, They have a tougher strength of schedule.  If we both have 1 loss we will get the number 1 pick of course unless the sos changes

@I think we got that 1 loss thing down@

(10-22-2020, 01:29 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Lamar Jackson is gonna win the MVP again just from our game alone. Probably going to get 1,000 all purpose yards

accuttly i wouldn't be surpised if  jags beat the ravans. I know the team stinks this year, and every year, but Jags always win 1 game they have no busnuiesse winning. 

as crzy as it sounds the ravans game could be that game. I'm not saying they will win,in fact i expect them to lose to the Ravans.. I'm just saying it could be the one we win cause we have no busnuies winning it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I will never root for them to lose but if they DID lose out and got the first pick, I'd definitely take that as happy consolation.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I'm with ya.

It's gonna be weird.

And you just know, the second that we actually want the jags to lose, they will start winning. Right up until the time when we actually want to see them win... When they will promptly start losing again.

#becausejaguars

I just can’t root for a loss.

As an inaugural season ticket, I can't ever remember rooting for the team to lose. However, and unfortuately, Lawrence about the only thing I can see turning around this abysmal team in a shorter amount of time. Of course, in Jag's fashion, the team will likely luck out another win or two, and lose the number one pick needed.

Lawrence won't do well here unless we get a GM that prioritizes the big uglies.