Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 7

(10-23-2020, 01:19 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Titans
Packers
Chargers

3-0 last week
13-6 overall

When Tennessee had the ball at midfield during the final 2 minutes of the game, I thought they would pull it out.  Oh well.

2-1 this week
15-7 overall
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-23-2020, 05:07 PM)Mikey Wrote: 12-7 on the season. let's see if we can't keep the wins comin:

thumbtacks 24 Stillers 21 - Ben has come back from injury in a big way, but the tacks are playing fantastic football and appear to be poised for a deep postseason run. Losing Lewan hurts, but the D gets a score and pulls off the win.

Packers 38 tinhorns 11 - Rodgers is gonna come out firing after last week's stinker. The tinhorns just end up catching them at the wrong time.

Bolts 37 Jags 19 - New stop along the west coast, same result for the Jags. The defensive woes continue, and the skill players are starting to openly question Minshew's play. Yet another week giving up over 30 points, and Jags fans are left wondering if anything happens during their bye week.

2-1, that's what I get for picking the tacks. 14-8 on the season.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 01:03 PM by unf_nashvillian.)

(10-23-2020, 06:38 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 3-0 last week
12-7 overall

Steelers over Titans - That front 7 scares the hell out of me with Lewan being out, and we can't seem to get any pressure on QBs.
Packers over Texans - Can anyone believe the Texans could be 1-6 after this week?!?
Chargers over Jaguars - I think you guys have another win or two in you, but not this week.

3-0 this week
15-7 overall

(10-25-2020, 08:10 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 07:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote: This week:  3-0
Overall:  17-5

Big Ben almost blew it, but the titans showed they still don't have an elite QB, either. Still for teams that aren't strong stopping the run the titans will be troublesome.

This was written on 10/25 before the game, but still...
  • Ryan Tannehill last 15 games: 12-3 record, 3,966 passing yards, 35/7 TD/INT, 5 rush TDs, 117.3 quarterback rating

• Patrick Mahomes last 15 games: 12-3 record, 3,899 passing yards, 30/6 TD/INT, 4 rush TDs, 103.8 rating

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-25-2020, 06:44 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Titans
Packers
Chargers

2-1 This Week
13-9 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-25-2020, 02:41 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Steelers
Packers
Chargers

11-8

3-0
14-8

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Forgot to pick this wk. Oh well. I'm a dumb tack fan anyway. So stupid.

That being said, damn you gostkowski
[Image: incredulous.gif]