Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 8-2020 Games

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 07:35 PM by mal234.)

This week we will have more time to look at other games since the Jags are on a bye week. What are you guys interested in seeing this week?

I am interested in seeing how the Dallas Cowboys Rookie QB Ben DiNucci plays. It looks like he will get the start this week because Andy is in concussion protocol. That game is actually on Sunday Night Football and it's against the Eagles.

Tonight we get the Falcons vs. the Panthers. The Panther started out rough but have been playing better as of late and the Falcons have really been struggling this year. I do wonder what will end up happening in tonight's game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 08:37 PM by mal234.)

The Falcons were doing well on that last drive. I think they should have went for it on fourth and inches, especially when they were that close to the endzone.

How come we don't have the flea flicker in our play book? Oline can't hold uo long enough?

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 09:17 PM by mal234.)

(10-29-2020, 09:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: How come we don't have the flea flicker in our play book?  Oline can't hold uo long enough?

I don't know. 

Though as far as this game it looks like once again the Falcons are struggling to try and get things together. It's not really that offense, Matt Ryan has been playing pretty decently (though he does have an interception tonight). Their defense has struggled quite a bit and that's definitely hurting them. Even though their record is better, I do think they are better off than some of the other bad teams like the Jets. But for various reasons things just aren't going well for them this season.

Teddy B, is looking pretty solid tonight. The Panthers are playing better than I thought they would this season. I actually thought they would be one of the teams that would struggle. But they are hanging in there and if they win tonight, they will be .500.

Gurley is so bad

One potential tanking partner down. Now the Jets need to win one.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020, 10:07 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-29-2020, 11:12 PM)enigma Wrote: Gurley is so bad

He has 8 TDs already half way through the season and over 500 yards.  Teddy still sucks as always.  Mishew is injured so the one time I pick up Teddy for my fantasy he throws the game away against one of the worst defenses in the league and being with QB guru Joe Brady.  A couple on here thought he was the next Manning/ Montana, lmao

Once a punk, always a punk.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-30-2020, 10:58 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Once a punk, always a punk.

Thats not what hurt him though, it was the hit

Dante Fowler is a punk [BLEEP] kid. There’s a reason he’s been on 3 rosters in 2 years. Nobody wants him.

Tua not starting out well.

(11-01-2020, 02:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Tua not starting out well.

Mac Jones will be a better pro than Tua in my opinion.

(10-30-2020, 10:58 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Once a punk, always a punk.

He is the only DE I've ever seen use his feet as a weapon. Cant do that.

Lions started well. Jets @ Chiefs....lol!

Tua looking very rough. Been a while since he played...and throws a TD. 

Steelers-Ravens is a slugfest

Stanley sign the 100 mil contract early in the week and just broke his leg

(11-01-2020, 03:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Stanley sign the 100 mil contract early in the week and just broke his leg

Yeah I saw that. He looked in real pain. Big loss for Ravens.

Miami putting a beating on Goff and the Rams

This Dolphins-Rams game is great lol

(11-01-2020, 03:26 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 03:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Stanley sign the 100 mil contract early in the week and just broke his leg

Yeah I saw that. He looked in real pain. Big loss for Ravens.

Miami has one of the best defenses in the league now

(11-01-2020, 03:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 03:26 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yeah I saw that. He looked in real pain. Big loss for Ravens.

Miami has one of the best defenses in the league now

Yeah they are. Flores is a very good D mind. Hes turning that team around.

(11-01-2020, 02:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Tua looking very rough. Been a while since he played...and throws a TD. 

Steelers-Ravens is a slugfest

Wasn't the TD on Ramsey and a PI would have been called if it wasn't caught?